Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2018, 11:46 PM   #1
maddog732
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Smile Trying to get back and need some help

Hey everyone!

I have been away from hobby for almost 2 years and trying to get back to it. Even before, I was an occasional hobbyist so feel free to call me a newb lol. I have noticed that things have changed a lot around here and the process looks a lot more complicated than before. I'm not whining or complaining. I just struggle a bit need your advice on couple of things to get started and I would definitely appreciate your help here or by pm.

The first thing is that how can I find good reputable providers that don't need references for screening and basically are newbie friendly? How can a newb find the rates and don't waste a lot of screening time to find out an out of range donation? I already got premium access and that helps a bit but not in many cases.

I was on 411 before but after recent changes, the 411 seems to become useless. Are there still enough ladies using it to justify the cost of renewing and is that a sufficient screening for ladies to contact them via 411?

Thanks a lot for your help!
maddog732 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:14 AM   #2
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Try posting this in ISO & there was a newbie friendly provider list floating around here somewhere too.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:14 AM   #3
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back

Fancy is no longer updating this list, but it should still be useful.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=36

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:04 AM   #4
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog732 View Post
Hey everyone!

I have been away from hobby for almost 2 years and trying to get back to it. Even before, I was an occasional hobbyist so feel free to call me a newb lol. I have noticed that things have changed a lot around here and the process looks a lot more complicated than before. I'm not whining or complaining. I just struggle a bit need your advice on couple of things to get started and I would definitely appreciate your help here or by pm.

The first thing is that how can I find good reputable providers that don't need references for screening and basically are newbie friendly? How can a newb find the rates and don't waste a lot of screening time to find out an out of range donation? I already got premium access and that helps a bit but not in many cases.

I was on 411 before but after recent changes, the 411 seems to become useless. Are there still enough ladies using it to justify the cost of renewing and is that a sufficient screening for ladies to contact them via 411?

Thanks a lot for your help!
To answer your questions about 411. It is what I use for screening and that is sufficient for me. Yesterday there was 28 providers in the available now list. So, that should tell you something.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:32 AM   #5
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Don't waste your money on p411, it will be totally useless come January.
Never understood why these companions put so much stock into a site that will allow new members to be invited on, make up their own ID info w/o any type of verification. It funny because they think they know something that they clearly do not.
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:42 AM   #6
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARHEAD View Post
Don't waste your money on p411, it will be totally useless come January.
Never understood why these companions put so much stock into a site that will allow new members to be invited on, make up their own ID info w/o any type of verification. It funny because they think they know something that they clearly do not.
Do you have 411? I'm interested to hear about where you got your information that 411 doesn't screen potential clients? Bullcaca. Yes, they do. In January they will make changes but we- the providers can look at the okays still and we can contact each other on a different platform or by email.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:52 AM   #7
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
-the providers can look at the okays still and we can contact each other on a different platform or by email.
So you're saying it's basically the same exact thing as here only you have to pay on p411 ?
Old 08-09-2018, 06:01 AM   #8
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Please point me to where there are okays on this board? There are reviews, which are significantly different than an "okay." Just because a hobbyist writes a review doesn't mean that the lady is ok with said hobbyist. If you mean references, it's much easier on 411 because we have them all on one screen and can reach out by simply clicking on the profile. If a hobbyist here uses mainly ECCIE or Oh2 he has to type out his references and his stats and the provider does the work and searches/texts/ emails the reference. You can see how time consuming that can be. Which is why 411 is a great tool for screening. Just an FYI I'm not a PR person for 411, I just think it's easier.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:06 AM   #9
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you have 411? I'm interested to hear about where you got your information that 411 doesn't screen potential clients? Bullcaca. Yes, they do. In January they will make changes but we- the providers can look at the okays still and we can contact each other on a different platform or by email.
I bet you would. Bet you'd like to know my ID too. lol
Don't tell me you were unaware about the invite system on p4?

Anyone else wanna jump in and tell this dumb whore about how if a companion invites you onto p411, you make your own ID, and don't have to do employment verification?

Hell I remember a few years back guys were actually posting ISO's for companions to see them and invite them on.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...ghlight=invite

Feeling real safe now?

P.S. Forgot to tell you the best part!!!
You get the first 6 months free!
Old 08-09-2018, 06:14 AM   #10
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

^^ What does that matter? If they get an invite that would mean the provider has seen the hobbyist. You're link is useless, that's only 1 idiot asking and from 2015 you don't even know if anyone PM'ed him. Wow and I'm the dumb one. Whatever makes you feel better.

I sure am feeling safe. LOL. I'll be safe as long as I stay away from hobbyists like you belittling me for no reason other than our difference in opinion.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:22 AM   #11
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Just trying to make sense why it would be convenient for a guy to pay to get verified if the provider he's trying to meet up with is still going to contact the other providers that previously ok'd him to verify that they did in fact ok/verify him.
I can only assume there is a way here for providers to communicate with each other concerning fake reviews/unsavory clients.
I too was previously invited (this year 2018) to join p411 for a free trial & was told no RW personal info was required because the provider making the invite was "tight with Gina" but I didn't bother with it so can't comment on that part.
As for the belittling/dumb part I don't know where you get that impression from.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:40 AM   #12
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^ What does that matter? If they get an invite that would mean the provider has seen the hobbyist. You're link is useless, that's only 1 idiot asking and from 2015 you don't even know if anyone PM'ed him. Wow and I'm the dumb one. Whatever makes you feel better.

I sure am feeling safe. LOL. I'll be safe as long as I stay away from hobbyists like you belittling me for no reason other than our difference in opinion.
Yeah it's real difficult to see a newbie friendly companion here that is also on p411. smdh

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1677847&highlight=

Here I'll tell your dumbass exactly how it goes.
See a provider who is newbie friendly that is also on p411.
You only have to act right 2 times.
Because it takes one invite and one ok from another.
Then you are invited on for 6 months free.
You make your own ID, Gina suggest using a couple numbers off you drivers license, one part of your birthdate, and a letter from your city of birth,
You make make up the ID but nothing is ever checked.

Hell I had a friend who used his Eccie handle as his ID.
Not as his handle, actually in his ID.
Gina found out when he posted that, closed his account and made him verify, but only because he was dumb enough to post it showing her that.

Come on Alyssa don't tell me you don't know what the little symbols at the bottom of a request that tell you whether it was employment or invited on are for?
Old 08-09-2018, 06:43 AM   #13
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Just trying to make sense why it would be convenient for a guy to pay to get verified if the provider he's trying to meet up with is still going to contact the other providers that previously ok'd him to verify that they did in fact ok/verify him.
I can only assume there is a way here for providers to communicate with each other concerning fake reviews/unsavory clients.
I too was previously invited (this year 2018) to join p411 for a free trial & was told no RW personal info was required because the provider making the invite was "tight with Gina" but I didn't bother with it so can't comment on that part.
As for the belittling/dumb part I don't know where you get that impression from.
I was referring to warhead.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP just needs to hit the Search tab and magical things happen ... like hundreds of threads on this topic popping up. Do your research before asking dumb questions.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:50 AM   #15
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I've been on the P for 6 years with over 50 okays. I won't be renewing next month when my subscription is up. I'm not paying what they want for the diminished service that will happen in January.
I was invited on also and never gave any personal info.
Bankshot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women