Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2017, 11:41 PM   #31
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I like that lol Grudge Fuck Experience. Sometimes it's good to take your frustrations out with a nice hate fuck
Hatred is a form of passion. Harness it. Lol
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:50 PM   #32
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Oh lawdy, another cat fight breaks out in Coed Discussion....

I didn't even see half the positions I like on that website, and plenty of them I have no interest in even ever attempting. Who has a bed that low to the damn ground anyway, that you can kneel and have your penis high enough to fuck? I'm 6 foot tall and I can't.

1:Cowgirl, when the girl gets going and starts rocking those hips back n forth grinding til she goes into trance mode doing so. I usually assist with a hand on the backside pulling and one on the front pushing. When her eyes roll up in her head and she totally lost in it.

2: Jocky, I guess that is what they called it. start doggie she then falls to a prone leg together position and I start jocky riding then pile driving it (added bonus points if you do this after a nice coconut oil massage) That G spot takes a pounding and seems to be a real pleaser.

3: Deck Chair folded, then I like to pull back into the "Deep Stick" I find that much easier to increase the speed from that position.

4: Anything where I am laying there getting the best BBBJ they can muster. extra points if I get to pull your hair.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:55 PM   #33
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

im glad you pointed that out..because i was totally lost as to what bed some of that shit was happening on..and there are plenty of those that can be done standing..and some positions not mentioned where the girl is on bed and guy is standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post

I didn't even see half the positions I like on that website, and plenty of them I have no interest in even ever attempting. Who has a bed that low to the damn ground anyway, that you can kneel and have your penis high enough to fuck? I'm 6 foot tall and I can't.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:11 AM   #34
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sorta kinda..you see what has happened is our good friend spanky j has started another thread..now unfortunately the nature of the post does allow some to engage in self promotion. Whether intentionally or unintentionally..some ladies think they are the only ones entitled to that..(not naming names)..they also take offense or are quick to assume certain comments are a slight at them or their skills and they lash out so as not to be left out of the "cool club" i am making an effort to join in as many post as possible....it does mess up the self promotion tho...and is a total buzzkill when i join in because i choose not to engage in the provider "fluff" and smoke and mirrors. i just assume when its in a discussion forum..we are here to discuss and not just agree with whatever comments are posted

i simply pointed out some girls don't like getting fucked..and they don't..they like to fuck a guy..but they don't like getting fucked

I also simply pointed out that flexibility wasn't needed as much as was being led on..to which it was pointed out that the pic the OP used to represent his favorite position was in fact not an accurate pic..NOW perhaps thats where some became offended as they thought i was taking a swipe at their tendancy to not use accurate pics..i don[t know..but all I know is..

I like piledriver..I like overpass..i like folded deck chair, rocking chair, lawn chair, babychair.. I like wheelbarrow, flying lotus, dying lotus preying mantis, flying monkey, i like my legs up, my legs down, i like it on my side..i like it deep, hard, fast, slow..i like my ankles pinned to my ears..i like to be bent over, i like to look at the guy as he fucks me and I like it when its behind and all i can do is take that cock.. ...but i just can't say I like to be fucked..because that is insinuating others do not..i like the feeling of being folded up while I take some strangers cock, I love the sensation when I must spread my legs wide so this guy i just met can slide his cock in..he grabs my ankles and contorts me into various positions WE BOTH enjoy..

but I should never ever say I like to get fucked..because that makes the other ladies feel like im saying im the ONLY one.. so i can't say that and that i think is what led to this "catfight"

Quote:
Old 04-16-2017, 12:19 AM   #35
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I will say I wasn't a huge fan of K9-related positions until Ginger introduced me to jockey. My legs are a little on the short side so regular doggie for me is often a struggle to remain at the right height and is very tiring because of that. Jockey solves that problem nicely.
I too enjoy the jockey (Hate the name though lol)
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:22 AM   #36
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

1:Cowgirl, when the girl gets going and starts rocking those hips back n forth grinding til she goes into trance mode doing so. I usually assist with a hand on the backside pulling and one on the front pushing. When her eyes roll up in her head and she totally lost in it.

2: Jocky, I guess that is what they called it. start doggie she then falls to a prone leg together position and I start jocky riding then pile driving it (added bonus points if you do this after a nice coconut oil massage) That G spot takes a pounding and seems to be a real pleaser.

3: Deck Chair folded, then I like to pull back into the "Deep Stick" I find that much easier to increase the speed from that position.

4: Anything where I am laying there getting the best BBBJ they can muster. extra points if I get to pull your hair.
Some people in poorer neighborhoods don't have bed frames so they lay their boxspring on the floor.

Then again, I've seen low beds on TV shows, movies, and furniture websites. Not everyone wants to climb 10 feet in the air just to sleep
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:14 AM   #37
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
you crazy fucker..YOU boys in Austin are just dying for me to announce my visit!! its coming..these dallas guys are just keeping me busy Austin is soon tho

But so this stays on topic.. what position would be your fave to try...you gotta pick just 1 pile driver? prison guard? I think a nice greek version of folded deck chair or a variation of might be up your alley?
I'd have to say I would like to do Greek Pile Driver with an occasional ass to mouth action.
Holden Mcrotch is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:27 AM   #38
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And pile driver provides the perfect
Access to both the greek isle and a little ass to mouth insertion..nothing like taking it deep in my ass then having him pull out and stuff it in my eager mouth

Great position choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Mcrotch View Post
I'd have to say I would like to do Greek Pile Driver with an occasional ass to mouth action.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:40 AM   #39
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

DeAnna I think it would be awesome to do that. Balls deep in your ass and balls deep in your mouth!
Old 04-16-2017, 01:54 AM   #40
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh of course..

ALso the lapdance or side rider would be great..I could sit on that cock up my ass..then simply hop off of it..get on my knees and worship that cock like the naughty whore I am..

So many position options..its hard to choose a favorite

Maybe bulldog or turtle position to get deep in my ass..for a great variation on doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Mcrotch View Post
DeAnna I think it would be awesome to do that. Balls deep in your ass and balls deep in your mouth!
Old 04-16-2017, 07:36 AM   #41
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Cowgirl is an interesting one for me. I like it very much visually, and it allows me to take a breather if I've been pounding away for a while. For some reason I am just not all that interested in finishing via CG for some reason. No idea why, but I've probably finished in CG 5 times or less. I do prefer regular CG to RCG. I like to see my companion's face.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:05 AM   #42
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Oh of course..

ALso the lapdance or side rider would be great..I could sit on that cock up my ass..then simply hop off of it..get on my knees and worship that cock like the naughty whore I am..

So many position options..its hard to choose a favorite

Maybe bulldog or turtle position to get deep in my ass..for a great variation on doggie
Damn DeAnna! You know what's up! I would like that lap dance Greek to you on your knee cock worship. That's my type of woman
Old 04-16-2017, 08:41 AM   #43
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Greek Doggy by far. Something about the suction and visual is awesome. The girls might not understand but after the head goes in it just seems to get sucked in. It's also odd that the tighter it is the longer I can go.
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:57 PM   #44
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Greek doggie is awesome! And yes..once the head pops in..there is something that happens thats hard to describe but feels amazing as I can feel that "suction" as well

I will admit I have also learned to really really enjoy greek with guy in top..variations of missionary..the orgasms or "assgasms" have been intense and the guy gets to see my face as I enjoy every inch..

But nothing beats just old school greek doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPitt View Post
Greek Doggy by far. Something about the suction and visual is awesome. The girls might not understand but after the head goes in it just seems to get sucked in. It's also odd that the tighter it is the longer I can go.
Old 04-16-2017, 02:22 PM   #45
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

Greek surfboard is pretty good too! I feel like I can go deeper with this position and love kissing and licking the back and side of her neck

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women