Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #16
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Describe it for us! Inquiring minds want to know.
I just did in my other post lol
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:43 PM   #17
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Not really sure why "folded deck chair" would require flexibility...all it requires is the willingness to relax..be folded basically completely in half and let the guy pound away..

Sometimes there is the misconception that "sex" or positions or experiences requires more than simply just 2(or more) willing participants. Its a pretty common position actually that any lady can do if she is willing
I like when the lady's legs can bend back a good bit farther than shown in the image on the site. At least with the ladies I've seen not all are limber enough to do that, and many of the ones that are seem to get discomfort from the extra deep penetration it enables.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:50 PM   #18
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First..then knees beside the ladies ears wouldnt be folding deck chair..hence my statement based on what you specifically said u enjoyed..and provided a picture of it

2nd..I still stand by point..flexibility doesnt play a big part of it..as im bot flexible...and im fat..and the guy im with is more than welcome to push my legs to my ears and pound away..because as u eluded to..girls dont relax..dont really like due to they cant handle being actually fucked
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:54 PM   #19
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
First..then knees beside the ladies ears wouldnt be folding deck chair..hence my statement based on what you specifically said u enjoyed..and provided a picture of it

2nd..I still stand by point..flexibility doesnt play a big part of it..as im bot flexible...and im fat..and the guy im with is more than welcome to push my legs to my ears and pound away..because as u eluded to..girls dont relax..dont really like due to they cant handle being actually fucked
OK, well, I don't know what it's called then but it's the closest thing I could find on the site and it just seemed like the same thing at a bit more of an angle. Call it by whatever name you like.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:58 PM   #20
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You might be lookin at "spread eagle" missionary or probably closer to the Viennese Oyster

Thr pancake might be close too

ENd the who..I dont care what its called..put me in it and fuck

As I said..no matter the position sought..it takes 2 willing participates..we may trick ourselves into believing its lack of flexibility or general ability..but normally its lack of willingness.. we are only limited by our desires to relax explore and enjoy..
Old 04-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #21
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people find reasons to argue. We all have our favorite positions and some of us are different than others. That's what makes this great.

Some girls like the "rotisserie chicken" or the "Thanksgiving turkey" position...

Old 04-15-2017, 10:48 PM   #22
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes...yes I do! This is insulting how? Btw..the unedited versions of my pics can be found on my twitter

Btw..who's arguing..if someone post an example of their "favorite: position I take it at face value..the moment I propose a different opinion that varies from the need for flexibility suddenly the example provided in fact wasnt an adequate representation of what the op liked..

I personally dont have a need to name or label any position..do them or dont do them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Some people find reasons to argue. We all have our favorite positions and some of us are different than others. That's what makes this great.

Some girls like the "rotisserie chicken" or the "Thanksgiving turkey" position...

Old 04-15-2017, 11:07 PM   #23
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Btw..who's arguing..if someone post an example of their "favorite: position I take it at face value..the moment I propose a different opinion that varies from the need for flexibility suddenly the example provided in fact wasnt an adequate representation of what the op liked..

I personally dont have a need to name or label any position..do them or dont do them..
Quote:
...because as u eluded to..girls dont relax..dont really like to due to they cant handle being actually fucked

I don't think it was as much about arguing as it was your insinuation that you're the only girl around that knows how or actually enjoys being fucked. Not everyone takes kindly to condescension. Naturally, that type of insult would provoke an ugly response… But then again, that's why you do it.

Enjoying fucking is sort of a prerequisite for being a good provider. I assure you that you're not the only lady having or providing a good time here.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:32 PM   #24
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Yess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Doggy with my hands/arms pulled back and my face pushed into the bed

Or...you know...missionary I guess
My personal favorite. a different type of gfe (grudge fuck experience)
lol..

Also enjoy a good butterfly

Happy Hobbying!
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:34 PM   #25
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

actually enjoying fucking is not a prerequisite..plenty of girls hate fucking the guys they have to for money..but they fake it damn good..so thats a foolish statement..go read ANY powder room in any city and see that shit don't float..gotta love fucking to be a provider.. you don't even have to like guys to be a provider..you just gotta make them believe it..and thats 100% real how real do we wanna get about what it takes to be a provider?

second none of my post even came close to mentioning i was the only 1 who liked to be fucked.. I stated I did not even attempt to insinuate..i outright said..girls who don't do certain positions DON'T because they lack the ability to relax and be vulnerable and let the guy fuck them....that is a fact..the positions can be done if you have 2 willing participates bottom line

the line you quoted is accurate..as the OP stated other girls he has tried to do the position with COULD NOT DO IT BECAUSE IT WAS PAINFUL..i.e they don't like being fucked in that position..simple enough.. they don't like being fucked..girls pick cowgirl for a reason..girls pick doggie for a reason..if girls are SUGGESTING its usually for a reason sold under the notion the guy is doing something she likes ..thats some insider provider shit there.. if the girl turns to you and says what position would u like..then she doesn't have a mental block about being fucked in certain positions

and i honestly don't find any post made about me insulting...but i realize you and your group of friends tend to like to keep conversations on the boards just between yourselves so you can self promote better..i have made it my personal quest to join in more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I don't think it was as much about arguing as it was your insinuation that you're the only girl around that knows how or actually enjoys being fucked. Not everyone takes kindly to condescension. Naturally, that type of insult would provoke an ugly response… But then again, that's why you do it.

Enjoying fucking is sort of a prerequisite for being a provider. I assure you that you're not the only one having or providing a good time here.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:35 PM   #26
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

BBWDeAnna cum to Austin so I can try those positions with you!
Holden Mcrotch is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:38 PM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
lol..
I think I did that one with my ex-husband a few times.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #28
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
lol..

Also enjoy a good butterfly

Happy Hobbying!
I like that lol Grudge Fuck Experience. Sometimes it's good to take your frustrations out with a nice hate fuck
Old 04-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #29
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I will say I wasn't a huge fan of K9-related positions until Ginger introduced me to jockey. My legs are a little on the short side so regular doggie for me is often a struggle to remain at the right height and is very tiring because of that. Jockey solves that problem nicely.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:40 PM   #30
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you crazy fucker..YOU boys in Austin are just dying for me to announce my visit!! its coming..these dallas guys are just keeping me busy Austin is soon tho

But so this stays on topic.. what position would be your fave to try...you gotta pick just 1 pile driver? prison guard? I think a nice greek version of folded deck chair or a variation of might be up your alley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Mcrotch View Post
BBWDeAnna cum to Austin so I can try those positions with you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women