Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Not So Fast!

I find it only FAIR to finish my statement as I will not stand my name to be drug through the mud. Below is the last statement Maxeen made before quickly shutting down the thread. I will respond!

Maxeen I could have "vaguely" stayed out of the way while you "vaguely" drug my name through the mud? I think not!

If you have "said" clients stating I am contacting them, well then I find it only FAIR to produce the proof...! Because I do stand by my word that I have not EVER called nor emailed them for MY own personal reasons or to drum up MY business as a provider. Have them email or PM me with said proof.

I do NOT have ladies that work for ME. I work for THEM handling their booking/screenings and by THEIR schedule and what THEY want. I deal with many "popluar big names" on here via their emails. WHICH clearly states at the bottom of their emails my name so they (clients) know they are talking with me.

I have no need to have ANY of "your" contacts as these ladies have a VERY well respectable established clientele. I have never taken ANY ladies emails for my personal gain. I simply do NOT operate that way.

I feel sorry that you feel the need to drag a "once" close friend that did so much for you and cared for you while on your "almost" death bed, that "you" proclaimed and spent many nights by your side in the hospital.

I hope what ever THE REAL issue is that is causing you to act out in such a non adult way, subsides soon. I truly truly do, Max.

As far as the stopped talking the day you retired...I am sure we BOTH and several others know the REAL truth on that matter. BUT seeing how that is PERSONAL and I don't care to DRAG PERSONAL NON HOBBY BULLSHIT onto a HOOKER AND JOHN board, I will leave that just at what it is, PERSONAL.

Money issues, please again PERSONAL, did and does NOT pertain to the HOBBY. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT MONEY?

I am not sure if it's the bottle that got's you on this need to drag a once friend through the mud like this, but really you need to except what has happened between us and move on. I am done with your drama and IS why I had to step away from our friendship.

Or maybe your using my name in your last thread to drum up your own business?

Whatever the real reason, I REALLY DO WISH YOU THE BEST!

"You know Rox, you could've stayed out of the way and let me be vague.

I quit talking to you the day I retired. I kept getting word every time you were hitting people up for money that you were also talking shit about me. I ignored it til I got back from new Orleans. Then when I asked you about it you denied it and said they were all exaggerating but that you were reevaluating your life. I told you best of luck. You later asked for ref and I obliged as best as possible.

Then I get more texts from other hobbyists saying you were promising my client list to new providers you wanted to take on and it's not even the one you're discussing. They were very concerned and let me know. I spent the last four days discussing this with SEVERAL hobbyists/clients and ALL wanted it published. I took the time to post our separation in a respectful manner.

Some hobbyists are ok with their info being shared, others are not. I err on the side of caution.

When I contacted you and told you I heard you were offering my list you said they were lieing and could shove it up their ass! I was nothing but firm and calm. You on the other hand were not. I still have it to post if you like.

And btw, to any other ladies working for her...she has your client list to. Need I bring up AW?

Now let us decide to be adults and part ways respectfully as I initially tried to do"
Old 05-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Hey Roxanne, I find it refreshing with all the handlers and bookers that pretend to be the girl you've seen, only to talk to them and find out you've been duped, a completely honest experience. Got to admit after our spat that when I tried to see Serena , I was surprised it was you doing the booking. Thought for sure I would never get the chance. But you've been nothing but respectful and courteous to me. Thank You ! Also I can vouch that emails definitely say your corresponding with an assistant to her. I found what Maxeen tried to pull on you highly distasteful. I hope if my friendships with people on this sight ever end, that we can behave like adults ! I'm guessing she didn't get that I knew what she was talking about . But made my " Thank God " statement mainly cause if I had been one of her clients I would probably still have the taste of bitterness upon my lips ! Sounds like someone is not so happy in her so called retirement . Keep up the good work and thanks for not holding grudges.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post

I am not sure if it's the bottle that got's you on this need to drag a once friend through the mud like this

Sounds like you have just as much business working at bar as I do working at Krispy Kreme... ijs....

sixx
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Rockerrick,

Thank you. I do keep business and personal grudges that happen between me and another...between us. As it does and has nothing to do with a lady your wanting to see. I simply do not believe that to be good business practice and it only hurts the lady your wanting to see in the end.

I am glad we were able to move forward and put that spat behind us. It was great meeting you at the social, cool ass guy indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Hey Roxanne, I find it refreshing with all the handlers and bookers that pretend to be the girl you've seen, only to talk to them and find out you've been duped, a completely honest experience. Got to admit after our spat that when I tried to see Serena it was you doing the booking. Thought for sure I would never get the chance. But you've been nothing but respectful and courteous to me. Thank You ! Also I can vouch that emails definitely say your corresponding with an assistant to her. I found what Maxeen tried to pull on you highly distasteful. I hope if my friendships with people on this sight ever end, that we can behave like adults ! I'm guessing she didn't get that I knew what she was talking about . But made my " Thank God " statement mainly cause if I had been one of her clients I would probably still have the taste of bitterness upon my lips ! Sounds like someone is not so happy in her so called retirement . Keep up the good work and thanks for not holding grudges.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

We are dealing with the same few minority here. The truth is beyond what you are portraying.

You want to bring up some innuendo shit? I can too. Truth is, no one cares. Too bad. I will. You have borrowed several times from many. More than you can repay. Each time from friends of mine who said they only loaned to you because you were a friend of mine. You've burned them and treated them like shit after the fact. After I posted the last post I got pms confirming you hit up more people.

You want to talk about shit? Doll, there's plenty of dirt to bury you. You don't think these people find it fun do you? Or maybe you do. Perhaps there is a huge difference between me and you.

I tried to treat you with respect and clearly after you totaled your car and me loaning you my mustang for no charge for 3 months, paying for food when your fat ass couldn't eat, letting you use my in call no charge and listening to your psycho moments when you tried to bury other people....ummmm yeah. You are so stupid for going this far. Keep it up. I've got u tit for tat. You want to talk about a bottle? You're lucky I can't mention yours.

Now, do you feel sexy? You wrecked another car? In debt and can't repay? Desperate? Taking on layla512 chics secretly. Yeah. What?! Keep talking or stfu!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

You are no longer worth my response. I said more than I wanted to. You've proven you are every bit as bad as I thought you were. Yes, I have the hobbyists if pushed that will speak. You fucking know it's true.

Now again, I politely request we calmly part ways.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

I thought Maxeen was retired? ijs

sixx
Old 05-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #8
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Wishful thinking !
Old 05-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Wishful thinking !

I still can't believe Maxeen would tell people to PM her for the location of where she has a RW job so people can say hi. Sounds like to me, she is using the board to get more tips at her RW job and sessions.

sixx
Old 05-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Well Sixx to quote you " ThreAd " !
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #11
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
I find it only FAIR to finish my statement as I will not stand my name to be drug through the mud. Below is the last statement Maxeen made before quickly shutting down the thread. I will respond!

Maxeen I could have "vaguely" stayed out of the way while you "vaguely" drug my name through the mud? I think not!

If you have "said" clients stating I am contacting them, well then I find it only FAIR to produce the proof...! Because I do stand by my word that I have not EVER called nor emailed them for MY own personal reasons or to drum up MY business as a provider. Have them email or PM me with said proof.

I do NOT have ladies that work for ME. I work for THEM handling their booking/screenings and by THEIR schedule and what THEY want. I deal with many "popluar big names" on here via their emails. WHICH clearly states at the bottom of their emails my name so they (clients) know they are talking with me.

I have no need to have ANY of "your" contacts as these ladies have a VERY well respectable established clientele. I have never taken ANY ladies emails for my personal gain. I simply do NOT operate that way.

I feel sorry that you feel the need to drag a "once" close friend that did so much for you and cared for you while on your "almost" death bed, that "you" proclaimed and spent many nights by your side in the hospital.

I hope what ever THE REAL issue is that is causing you to act out in such a non adult way, subsides soon. I truly truly do, Max.

As far as the stopped talking the day you retired...I am sure we BOTH and several others know the REAL truth on that matter. BUT seeing how that is PERSONAL and I don't care to DRAG PERSONAL NON HOBBY BULLSHIT onto a HOOKER AND JOHN board, I will leave that just at what it is, PERSONAL.

Money issues, please again PERSONAL, did and does NOT pertain to the HOBBY. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT MONEY?

I am not sure if it's the bottle that got's you on this need to drag a once friend through the mud like this, but really you need to except what has happened between us and move on. I am done with your drama and IS why I had to step away from our friendship.

Or maybe your using my name in your last thread to drum up your own business?

Whatever the real reason, I REALLY DO WISH YOU THE BEST!

"You know Rox, you could've stayed out of the way and let me be vague.

I quit talking to you the day I retired. I kept getting word every time you were hitting people up for money that you were also talking shit about me. I ignored it til I got back from new Orleans. Then when I asked you about it you denied it and said they were all exaggerating but that you were reevaluating your life. I told you best of luck. You later asked for ref and I obliged as best as possible.

Then I get more texts from other hobbyists saying you were promising my client list to new providers you wanted to take on and it's not even the one you're discussing. They were very concerned and let me know. I spent the last four days discussing this with SEVERAL hobbyists/clients and ALL wanted it published. I took the time to post our separation in a respectful manner.

Some hobbyists are ok with their info being shared, others are not. I err on the side of caution.

When I contacted you and told you I heard you were offering my list you said they were lieing and could shove it up their ass! I was nothing but firm and calm. You on the other hand were not. I still have it to post if you like.

And btw, to any other ladies working for her...she has your client list to. Need I bring up AW?

Now let us decide to be adults and part ways respectfully as I initially tried to do"

Obviously an outsider, but this response to initial thread was very well put deeming the circumstances publicly displayed. New found respect.

( this is in no way trying to be ugly to the opposer, as I've said, as an outsider I saw this rebuttal being relevant so far)
Old 05-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just have to keep stooping to PERSONAL NON HOBBY related issues don't you? I guess it makes you feel good, yes? What a shame a friendship had to turn this way...however I wouldn't expect any less from you.

Dear, I could stoop even lower to your level, but I am not going to bring up PERSONAL NON HOBBY shit on this site.

Stealing layla512's ladies? LOL. Kinda hard to do that if they are the ones contacting me. Besides it's a business and I am sure she understands that, as her and I have no ill feelings towards each other. I will leave it at that as she is not here to defend herself.

Calling folks fat ass huh? I could say plenty about your appearance but again, I won't stoop that low.

Borrowed from many? I think not. There is one gent that has given me money and then turned and said keep it, don't worry or stress about paying...but I am sure he is giving a different story to you. We won't go there on that subject. Regardless my money issue I had during a down time and in need does not pertain to you or this board.

Not all of us have clients to send 1000's a month while your down and in a time of need, pay rent, bills, groceries. All while still working on the down low and going out every night.

Yep I wrecked my car...but then again you have been there too haven't you? Again PERSONAL NON HOBBY BULLSHIT.

Tried to treat me with respect? At what point in your thread was respect?? If it was true I was calling or emailing your clients why wait till now to say something? Why not address it months ago as you proclaim it started?

I am sure "we" both have plenty of dirt to bury us, but again PERSONAL NON HOBBY BULLSHIT.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #13
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Ezra!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #14
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a bit confused by the " stealing client list" concept??? Are these men owned or specifically exclusive (repeat adj. ?? Lol) to one lady or screened group of girls? Do they mean that they would reach out to them specifically asking them to see those certain girls they're screening? I thought most men reached out on their own... Or are they talking list of gents screened and the screening info is what's being coveted here?? Forgive the lack of knowledge. Just trying to figure out the main issue.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #15
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Ezra,

Obviosuly this is an issue should have been kept off the boards but Maxeen decided to take this public for reasons only she would understand. Maxeen claims to be retired so why is she even on this board. It's painfully obvious that Maxeen cannot stay away from all of this. I guess once a provider always a provider in her case

sixx
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women