Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452917
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #16
true_whatever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by safire_sweet View Post
-Hope to see you soon True_Whatever

-Safire_Sweet

What sane straight man would turn this down??

PM sent
true_whatever is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #17
JennaEEE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82823
My ECCIE Reviews

Great feedback from the gentlemen! I am new to this and have not even come up with a rate for more than an hour. lol Your points are duly noted. They make perfect sense.
JennaEEE is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #18
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Most times the ladies rate is the same for 2hrs as a 1hr date. Where I see the rate decrease on multi hour dates is over 2hrs.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #19
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I tend to schedual two hour meetings with indipendent providers. Time to talk and all that.
When I schedule with an agency provider its usually for one hour. Dome and gone.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #20
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I usually tend to start with one hour to make sure we are compatable. 2 hours of just going through the motions, and forced conversation can seem like an eternity. If we aren't laughing and joking at the end of the first hour there is a very good chance that I won't be going back. I like to like the woman I am with, and I have been pretty lucky so far.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #21
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_whatever View Post
As for the discounted rates over an hour, I honestly wish more ladies would offer this. .
I do offer discounts and better rates for longer sessions. Almost all the providers I know welcome such visits and give extended stay specials like this. I am surprised you speak as if to suggest no one does or that is is vitrually unheard of. I was under the assumption that most ladies in the biz did so- guess not. But there have to be some in Dallas that do I am sure. I know alot of great ladies up there and you may want to really do some research because I am sure youll find those who do offer what you are seeking. Honestly I prefer 1-2 exceptionally lengthier visits than 3-4 short ones.

Best of luck!

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:23 PM   #22
true_whatever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
I am surprised you speak as if to suggest no one does or that is is vitrually unheard of. I was under the assumption that most ladies in the biz did so- guess not. But there have to be some in Dallas that do I am sure. I know alot of great ladies up there and you may want to really do some research because I am sure youll find those who do offer what you are seeking.
I was refering to specifically 1 hour vs 2 hours. Almost everyone I've seen offers discounts on 3+ hour sessions, sometimes with the caveat of X amount of that time being "public" time. Meaning not a 3+ hour BCD fest, which is understandable.

I guess I'm being selfish since I prefer 90min - 2hour sessions, and those are the ones that not many girls discount. In the end it's not a big difference either way, in terms of money. I just like the idea of a provider who considers a 2 hour appointment with a client as being somehow preferred, better, different...rather than just the bonus of 2X the normal fee.

So yeah, my bad, the more I think about it the more my sentiments seem arbitrary and selfish.
true_whatever is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #23
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I guess the other question i should of asked would of been to the ladies...
Do you prefer several 1 hr session with different men or 1 or 2 sessions of 2 hrs or more with the same client..again I understand it all depends on the client and if there is a connection between the provider and client but if the answer to the question is yes they prefer the longer sessions with one client you would think there would be some discounts on each additional hour to get the clients attention that this is what the provider prefers.
I prefer the 90 min to longer sessions after the first time you see a provider and most times i prefer 2 hrs or longer after you get to know them.
wildwooly1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:19 PM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I would rarely book more than 1 hour. I can shoot my one and done in 15 minutes. So, as a practical matter, I'd be paying for more than I would ever use.

A lady and I must meet somewhere between our desired goals. I want to cum, and can do so within the first 15 minutes. The lady wants a certain monetary reward. If her rate is 400, she won't do me (especially as an outcall) for 100 for only 15 minutes. She doesn't see that market as worth her while. At the same time, paying for more than 1 hour is paying for time w/o sex.

Finally, it's kind of embarrassing for the provider to see my cock retract into my torso after I've cum. That's what happens with longer appointments.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I prefer the longer appointment times. For me it is not about nut. Hell I could do that on my own. It is about the whole experiance itself. From the forplay to the climax and all the fun time in-between or after. 1 hour appointment seem too rushed and I like to enjoy my time. Making it pleasurable for both parties.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #26
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I am like many who have already posted. I will start with a 1 hour appointment for the first meeting, and then if I like them I will book longer dates.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #27
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

When gals started marketing themselves as GFE and MSOG became the norm rather than the exception, I expanded my appointments to over an hour (usually 90 min). There are 2 circumstances in which I'd only book an hour. First, if I'm uncertain of the quality of the lady. Usually this is not an issue because of my research. Second reason is that I just want a good ol'e fashioned screw-fest. Forget the touchy-feely GFE stuff.

If I'm seeing someone for the second time, there's a damn good reason I'm doing so and it will be for more than just 1 hour.

Consider me part of the majority. I prefer a provider who will offer a discounted rate for more than an hour, but fare be it from me to dictate a provider's business model. She knows what works for her, but one would think that if she is touring and already paid for the room, she might as well enjoy herself to the max extent possible by giving discounts if business is slow. If business isn't slow, then go with whatever works for her.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #28
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I know this was directed at the hobbyist, but I have always had a minimum of 90 minute appointment as my base (e.g. I do not offer hour or even 1/2 hour appointments). I do this because I want our time to be un-rushed. If it is a first time, we can get to know each other. If it is a repeat, we can catch up on things
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #29
Guest062912-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 51347
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I would rarely book more than 1 hour. I can shoot my one and done in 15 minutes. So, as a practical matter, I'd be paying for more than I would ever use.

A lady and I must meet somewhere between our desired goals. I want to cum, and can do so within the first 15 minutes. The lady wants a certain monetary reward. If her rate is 400, she won't do me (especially as an outcall) for 100 for only 15 minutes. She doesn't see that market as worth her while. At the same time, paying for more than 1 hour is paying for time w/o sex.

Finally, it's kind of embarrassing for the provider to see my cock retract into my torso after I've cum. That's what happens with longer appointments.
Charlestudor, I see your point, and of course that is your choice. Each person is entitled to seek whichever type of experience he wants with a provider. But I challenge you to branch out and see a companion like myself who specializes in providing gentlemen with an experience that is beyond simply sexual intimacy.

If you have already done so and did not see the value in spending the extra money, then feel free to skip my explanation below!

Many of my clients (please, read my many wonderful reviews on here and on TER!!!) come to me looking for more than just a quick romp. Our dates tend to start with a meal or a glass of wine....We converse about our unique lives, our goals, our passions....As the chemistry between us grows, I subtly tease and seduce him which leads to the more intimate part of our date.

I know how to manage the time during dates extremely well---there is no way you would finish within the first 15 minutes during a 1 hour date with me! So you wouldn't have to worry about the embarrassing penis-retraction situation. During intimacy, I try to build the excitement slowly....and the grand finish is well worth the wait! If I were only given 15 minutes to work my magic, well it just wouldn't be half as wonderful as it could be given the proper time. This is why my first 2 hours are the same rate, and I begin offering discounts after 2 hours. Although I do not advertise this to new clients, my regular clients know that I also offer a special rate for time spent in public.

I hope this helps you consider the value of spending a little extra time with a quality companion.

Love,
Carmen
Guest062912-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #30
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_whatever View Post
I was refering to specifically 1 hour vs 2 hours. Almost everyone I've seen offers discounts on 3+ hour sessions, sometimes with the caveat of X amount of that time being "public" time. Meaning not a 3+ hour BCD fest, which is understandable.
That's why I always requested a quote for the time I wanted to schedule. I'm paying for time and although I never would have used 3 hours for just bcd time, I didn't want the time to be structured for me. Often the extra time was just to have time to chat and leave when it seemed like a good time to leave rather than run out the clock.
Quote:
In the end it's not a big difference either way, in terms of money. I just like the idea of a provider who considers a 2 hour appointment with a client as being somehow preferred, better, different...rather than just the bonus of 2X the normal fee.
No, it's not a big difference in money, but I did use rate structure to determine whether or not a provider really preferred sessions longer than an hour. It's not like you have a lot of other things to go on beyond the way a provider markets herself. I'd rather have seen a provider who raised her one hour rate and discounted the second hour than one who charged 2 x the 1 hour rate, even if the result was the same for the 2 hours. Actively discouraging 1 hour clients was also a big plus from my perspective.
npita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women