Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2019, 06:55 AM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default State Department identifies 23 violations, 'multiple security incidents' concerning hildbeest emails

This is going to be hard for the lefties to explain. How is it these fifteen plus are going to be held accountable while Team hildebeest got a pass?

Quote:
State Department identifies 23 violations, 'multiple security incidents' concerning hildbeest emails

The State Department revealed Monday that it has identified "multiple security incidents" involving current or former employees' handling of hildebeest's emails, and that 23 "violations" and 7 "infractions" have been issued as part of the department's ongoing investigation....

"To this point, the Department has assessed culpability to 15 individuals, some of whom were culpable in multiple security incidents," Mary Elizabeth Taylor, the State Department's Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Legislative Affairs, wrote to Grassley. "DS has issued 23 violations and 7 infractions incidents. ... This number will likely change as the review progresses." ....

"Given the volume of emails provided to the Department from former Secretary hildebeest's private email server, the Department's process has been necessarily more complicated and complex requiring a significant dedication of time and resources," Taylor wrote....

The department also noted that disciplinary consequences were pending.

"In every instance in which the Department found an individual to be culpable of a valid security violation or three or more infractions, the Department forwarded the outcome to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security's Office of Personnel Security and Suitability (DS/PSS), to be placed in the individuals' official security file," Taylor wrote. "All valid security incidents are reviewed by DS and taken into account every time an individual's eligibility for access to classified information is considered.

(MSN)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:33 AM   #2
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Shhhh- Don't look , ( Aww well common sense again)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:38 AM   #3
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This is going to be hard for the lefties to explain. How is it these fifteen plus are going to be held accountable while Team hildebeest got a pass?
Hillary got a pass because out of 150,000 emails none of them were marked classified in the subject line of the email. Only one of them had a "C" for confidential in one sentence of one paragraph.
You will not go to jail for that. You won't even lose your security clearence for one incident out of 150,000.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:42 AM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

Usual DPST hypocrisy defending the failed candidate.

Get over 2016
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:21 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Hillary got a pass because out of 150,000 emails none of them were marked classified in the subject line of the email. Only one of them had a "C" for confidential in one sentence of one paragraph.
You will not go to jail for that. You won't even lose your security clearence for one incident out of 150,000.
You're lying again. The FBI determined that hildebeest violated basic computer security protocol and that she was guilty of stripping security classifications from classified intel documents: an action verified in Wikileaks releases.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:47 AM   #6
bb1961
Valued Poster

s28 has selective reading...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:52 AM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

she won't get a pass.

apparently, she stripped security clearances on 149,999 emails and that is illegal.

she did alot of funny business she wasn't supposed to be doing during her state tenure.

the state dept. employees who participated in hillary's emails aren't getting a pass. they getting infractions left & right. the report says there will be more infractions.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:10 AM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Why are we just finding this out? The FBI needs an overhaul. I've read that many emails, texts and notes have been "lost" in the last two week. Inexcusable. People, including Director Wray, need to be held accountable.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:23 AM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

arya .. sure of that?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:51 PM   #10
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

In the grand scheme of things this is petty bullshit. She's getting a pass because this is old news. Why do Repubs keep bringing this up? If you want to blame the Clinton's for something it should be for being so arrogant they lost the democrats the 2016 election.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:54 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
In the grand scheme of things this is petty bullshit. She's getting a pass because this is old news. Why do Repubs keep bringing this up? If you want to blame the Clinton's for something it should be for being so arrogant they lost the democrats the 2016 election.
You only wish it was old news. This is the substantive proof that you have been denying for over four years now.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:28 PM   #12
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You only wish it was old news. This is the substantive proof that you have been denying for over four years now.

Again I say so what. The Clinton's are done in politics. Piling on now is just sour grapes. Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and everybody blames her. Continuing to beat the drum on the email controversy is bad politics and bad policy. I say again. LET IT GO.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:16 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again I say so what. The Clinton's are done in politics. Piling on now is just sour grapes. Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and everybody blames her. Continuing to beat the drum on the email controversy is bad politics and bad policy. I say again. LET IT GO.
It ain't just about hildebeest. Biden and Odumbo were right there when hildebeest operated her illegal server and helped the DNC cheat Bernie out of his run in 2016. Fauxcahontas, Spartacus, the Hooker, Waters, Schitty, Nadler, Feinstein, Cummings, etc., were all right there in Congress when Victoria Nuland broadcast hildebeest's foreign sourced dossier to Congress.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:24 PM   #14
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It ain't just about hildebeest. Biden and Odumbo were right there when hildebeest operated her illegal server and helped the DNC cheat Bernie out of his run in 2016. Fauxcahontas, Spartacus, the Hooker, Waters, Schitty, Nadler, Feinstein, Cummings, etc., were all right there in Congress when Victoria Nuland broadcast hildebeest's foreign sourced dossier to Congress.

Your post if full of insults, accusations and is in a disturbingly large font. What's the deal? Obama will never be indicted for anything and neither will Clinton. Continuing to push for an investigation or prosecution for the email issue is a dead end and fills no real purpose. If Obama or Clinton were still in office I could see the argument. As it is this insistence that there was some kind of conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected is sheer nonsense. If that was the case he wouldn't be president.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:41 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your post if full of insults, accusations and is in a disturbingly large font. What's the deal? Obama will never be indicted for anything and neither will Clinton. Continuing to push for an investigation or prosecution for the email issue is a dead end and fills no real purpose. If Obama or Clinton were still in office I could see the argument. As it is this insistence that there was some kind of conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected is sheer nonsense. If that was the case he wouldn't be president.
Sidney Blumenthal wasn't given a pass by Comey, et al. Friday night it was revealed that the FBI found Top Secret SAP material on Blumenthal's computer. There's a new AG in town.

Because of Blumenthal's activities in Libya as an employee of hildebeest's Foundation, hildebeest's Foundation is being investigated as being in violation of FARA and thus violating tax laws governing charitable organizations. The investigation has been underway for several months already. Look for fines and heavy penalties to be imposed.

The Department of State has identified 15 individuals who were implicated for 30 cited violations related to hildebeest's use of an illegal server. If you think that all fifteen of those individuals will keep their mouths shut and not turn on hildebeest you're in a dream world. The investigation has been underway for several months already, and the number of people charged as well as the number of violations is likely to increase raisin the probability that someone will squeal on hildebeest and her operatives.

Durham and Horowitz have been investigating hildebeest's foreign sourced dossier. The whole, damned Odumbo administration -- which includes Biden and Kerry -- and several dim-retard congressmen and senators currently on the campaign trail were involved in spying on the Trump campaign.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women