Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2019, 01:34 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Exactly. It takes half a breath to reload with normal size magazines. Extended mags didn't make a difference.
#1 who reported there were "extended mags" .... at the scene of the shooting?

#2: who said he was "reloading" .... "mags" ....?

As of the last report by LE ... the officers at the gun fight have not made any public statements and they had not been thoroughly debriefed ... nor were all rounds from either side identified and inventoried.

That's SOP. Especially after all audio/video is examined and compared to what has been said and reported as having happened. That takes weeks, if not months, depending on the number of sources.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 03:21 AM   #17
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1 who reported there were "extended mags" .... at the scene of the shooting?

#2: who said he was "reloading" .... "mags" ....?

As of the last report by LE ... the officers at the gun fight have not made any public statements and they had not been thoroughly debriefed ... nor were all rounds from either side identified and inventoried.

That's SOP. Especially after all audio/video is examined and compared to what has been said and reported as having happened. That takes weeks, if not months, depending on the number of sources.
Lex, obviously those reports could be inaccurate. Who knows what he actually had other than the .45 that was confirmed by the police chief. Honestly, that could be wrong as well, as I never actually heard or saw video of him saying that, only news reports. Many news reports gave conflicting info from the get go. So, who knows?

I merely mean to say that IF he used magazines with greater capacity that normal for a common 45 caliber, he would have been given no advantage. The time it takes to switch out a magazine, of any size, isn't that long.

No one said anything about reloading. However, we can make an educated guess. 45s are huge rounds. I don't know of any double stacked magazines. A 1911 type 45 has 6 or 7 standard, I believe. There may be some 45s with slightly greater capacity but not much. So, IF he did not have an extended magazine, given the number of victims, he would have needed to reload at least once. Either way it wouldn't have made a difference.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:59 AM   #18
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I haven't looked it up but I imagine the shooter could have found instructions on making a silencer on the internet...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:49 AM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

yep, less than a day and it's off the internet. I heard they didn't release the guy's name and face until all of his social media was scrubbed.

Trigger warning: Thoughts and prayers to the victims.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:59 AM   #20
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sad but prob gonna be the same story of issues nobody addressed . LSM state got weapon's legally Class 3 suppressor ? some thing is wrong with the story. And very suspicious that social media scrubbed and le not saying anything,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 03:59 PM   #21
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

FN makes an 11 or 15 shot .45.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 11:42 PM   #22
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It might have been a False Flag Shooting or a drill to be broadcasted as real. Bonafide real event, not so sure.

https://youtu.be/MleGHL5qSXY
Apparently that was deemed fake news by yt and account terminated.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:56 AM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

As opposed to the Russian collusion fake news that youtube and the MSM pushed for two years and profited from?

VI Beach shooter totally off the news after only a few days. Didn't fit any of the Dem narratives, in fact, countered several narratives. We can't have that.

Will anyone please bump this thread if the media/police release any significant info?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:47 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yep! This story and the one about the transgendered daughter of an illegal alien shooting up a crowd of people just didn’t meet the biased, agenda-driven standards of the lyin’, lame stream media.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:48 PM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yep! This story and the one about the transgendered daughter of an illegal alien shooting up a crowd of people just didn’t meet the biased, agenda-driven standards of the lyin’, lame stream media.
They would like us to move on....so let's disappoint them!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:04 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
They would like us to move on....so let's disappoint them!
Let's also not forget Emanuel Samson who shot up a Tennessee Church in 2017. I don't recall hearing about the incident via the lame stream media ... just his conviction and his life sentence for shooting eight people last week.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:07 PM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
Apparently that was deemed fake news by yt and account terminated.
You Tube doesn't believe in the 1st Amendment anyway. If they don't like what someone posts they'll dump ya, or as ECCIE calls it being Banned, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:45 PM   #28
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Let's also not forget Emanuel Samson who shot up a Tennessee Church in 2017. I don't recall hearing about the incident via the lame stream media ... just his conviction and his life sentence for shooting eight people last week.
Black guy had an AR-15 in the car but used a .40 and only shot killed one before he was tackled.

I vaguely remember the story but I hate to say it, but it does seem that the race of the shooter and the lack of a scary weapon actually used to commit the crime, as well as a low body count, caused it not to get the msm attention that other stories have received.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:53 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Black guy had an AR-15 in the car but used a .40 and only shot killed one before he was tackled.

I vaguely remember the story but I hate to say it, but it does seem that the race of the shooter and the lack of a scary weapon actually used to commit the crime, as well as a low body count, caused it not to get the msm attention that other stories have received.

He shot eight. Only one died. The lame-stream media gives him a pass because he is a poor marksman and he was shooting observant Christians?
Old 06-05-2019, 08:15 AM   #30
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Didn't fit any of the Dem narratives, in fact, countered several narratives. We can't have that.
And FB,Gooble none of the Liberals believe in anything But themselves
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women