Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2019, 08:14 AM   #16
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589 View Post
I have a problem with the moderator who tends to keep giving me in fractions and I want to know where is the list of infractions on this site or do they just make it up off of the top of their head
The guidelines are just that, guidelines, there are not any written in stone rules on this site. If there were, many of the frequent posters would not be posting and Eccie would be a ghost town for all practical purposes.

Once you get in the cross hairs of a moderator, be it by having an opinion that is different than his on a hobby related subject, or the mod is buddies with another member whom you disagree with, on Eccie, you are pretty much shunned from community. The mods will see to that by giving amnesty to those that troll you then point you for responding, or flat out make up things to give you points.

There is a very good reason that of the half a million members or so this site has, that a maybe a few thousand of those actually post on here. Most are all lurkers due to the drama and the obvious bias moderating.

If I were you OP, just place your ads, respond to PMs from potential clients and maybe make a comment here or there like most providers do. Doing so, you will see that it will be very hard for the mod(s) that have it out for to do anything.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 01:41 PM   #17
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I have questions about further details...

Why are you only verifying female members? How many underage boys are on here that y'all don't verify?

And y'all say the rules are to protect all site members? All site members or just the ones with male anatomy, over the age of 18?
I would not have any problems in providing proof of my age.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:49 AM   #18
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Even tho I am not a mod, let me try to answer these for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I have questions about further details...

Why are you only verifying female members? How many underage boys are on here that y'all don't verify?

Because female members advertise on this website. Male membership is suppose to be anonnymous and given the terms of service agreement each member has to agree to before logging on, there is no need for males to send their ID info.

And y'all say the rules are to protect all site members? All site members or just the ones with male anatomy, over the age of 18?

There are no rules, only guidelines, and not everyone is protected nor treated the same. Like anything else in life, there are favorites, buddies and those guys that take it up the ass for abstinence from the guidelines. To get that same abstinence as a provider, fuck a mod for free, and as long as you are fucking him for free, so is your protection from points/bans, even by other staff members.

How are we protected if y'all are not making sure EVERYONE ON HERE IS OF LEGAL AGE TO BE HERE? I mean there are naked pics here...and y'all aren't making sure everyone is over 18?

https://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=tos No one can log on without checking that box, and in essence, all legal liabilities are quashed, maybe read the terms of service sometime.

Just curious.

See my answer to question #1. And what happens off this site (the meeting, exchanging of money for sex, ect.) the site is not liable for.

Also does anyone have a link to the rules post? Also the amount of points per infraction listed? How many points does it take before banning? How do you request a certain mod has no contact with you?

AND

When will the following rules be enacted?

#4 - all of the folks who think it's ok to call us whores, sluts, hoes, airheads, emotional, high maintenance, hormonal etc. This is name calling. Please put an end to this.

#14 - this is hinted to all the time and it is not allowed. Please put an end to this.

#15 - mental health is a "medical condition". Slurs such as crazy, insane, nuts, psycho, mental, off her rocker, a few apples short of a bunch, nuts, looney, bipolar, CDO (it's OCD in ABC order lol), mental breakdown, losing her mind, disturbed, needs help, head in the clouds...etc...are ALL REFERRING TO MENTAL HEALTH. Please put an end to this.

Hell...y'all will have SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH EDITING to do. I site searched just one of the above terms and got hundreds of PAGES of results. Damn it's gonna be a long week for ECCIE staff.

Unpaid mods and admins, need a coffee to get you through? Send your cash app and I'll do a public shout out on Twitter to raise you some cash for all this work...since you're not paid n all.

Happy editing to all the Mods and Admins! Thank you for taking our safety so serious round here
Again, depending on the mod, the person violating the guidelines (once again, not rules) and who they are violating it against determine how many points, if any at all, get dealt out by the mods. Sure, the points that mods give are between the staff and the person who gets them, but the fact is, if mods gave just one point for each blatant guideline violation, then at least half of the frequent posters would be banned on points (25 accumulated) in short order.

You cannot pick and choose which mods can contact you or moderate your posts. But if you have a mod who continually harrasses you, show the other mods by sending an RTM of every PM or post you feel is not appropriate and after so many legit complaints, eventually, that mod will get a supreme directive to leave you alone.
Old 05-22-2019, 08:55 PM   #19
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

What to do about moderators Who give in fractions and don’t have proof that it’s an infraction in the first place

Okay, I'm going to be that person.
>
>
>
>
Ask the mod to give in percentages
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:02 AM   #20
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
What to do about moderators Who give in fractions and don’t have proof that it’s an infraction in the first place

Okay, I'm going to be that person.
>
>
>
>
Ask the mod to give in percentages
with guidelines, you do not need proof, that is why they are called guidelines so they can be interpreted to mean whatever. If they were actually set in stone rules, and a mod gives you an infraction for breaking the rules, he does have to have proof.

Speaking of percentages, what percent of the infractions imposed by a mod have the full staff blessing and in agreement of the infraction?
Old 05-23-2019, 06:42 PM   #21
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
You cannot pick and choose which mods can contact you or moderate your posts. But if you have a mod who continually harrasses you, show the other mods by sending an RTM of every PM or post you feel is not appropriate and after so many legit complaints, eventually, that mod will get a supreme directive to leave you alone.
Hit the RTM button for any problems. There are no more supreme directives.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women