Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2019, 09:56 AM   #1
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Has the Houston hobby scene taken a step back?

The bodyrub providers dont give service like they used to and it seems to me every time I come to eccie it is the same girls being reviewed over and over. I am baffled by this as it was very good just 5 years ago or so. What has happened?
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:34 AM   #2
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

i think it's hoppin. then again, amps aren't my thing. i always find myself sizing up exits and memorizing the floor plan in those places. i dont know how you guys do it, tbh..

i find new talent on List Crawler-high quality talent even though not gfe-about every 3rd day, but it's not for everyone, no doubt..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:46 AM   #3
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

I dont go to AMPs either.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:51 AM   #4
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know it's been a while since they took BP down and since Eccie went down, but I think things just still haven't recovered.

It's just not like it used to be.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:57 AM   #5
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
I know it's been a while since they took BP down and since Eccie went down, but I think things just still haven't recovered.

I agree. I dont get to hobby that much but when I get the chance and get on here looking it seems that its much more difficult than it used to be.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:51 PM   #6
bigstickdave6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

AMP's too risky with all the busts. On LC some gems can be found but it does take some work. I have found much better rates and service than here.
bigstickdave6969 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 01:32 PM   #7
low end theory
Valued Poster

Location: i'm usually everywhere but for now the "great state of texas"
Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post

agreed cvk. imho, there were signs of decline even before the shutdowns.
low end theory is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:00 PM   #8
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's simply the economy. The economy is doing well. Us hobbiests were blessed 10 years ago. The economy was struggling, people were loosing their jobs, job fairs had lines out the door. Which brought women to the hobby that would have never been in the hobby and this depressed hobby prices to low levels with wide selection.

If you had $$$ to spend every thing was possible and available. Today your just a number. If you have a pulse there is a business willing to hire you.

I am so glad we are not where we were 10 years ago, but the current econony is unsustainable. The hobby will change. If you do not see what you like, save your shillings for another day.

It will get better!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:46 PM   #9
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The hobby scene has taken a step back for several reasons. One big reason is the severity of screening is not worth the hassle. Fewer providers give references and want no reviews. There are other sources to meet people without the “send me your license and employment info” for screening. The AMP scene is garbage and generally the indie talent is mediocre and overpriced. Now add all the bareback and dudes that want high end talent with GFE/PSE for 75.00 and you have a lackluster market at the moment. I hobby out of Texas in better markets with a less adversarial dynamic between hobbyists and providers.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 06:00 AM   #10
wnag7
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Quality

Take a look at the weekly and weekend updates Houston vs Dallas.
wnag7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:16 AM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Other than less nice looking younger girls at the amps....I see more than a lot of good choices out there right now....and I'm picky

It's just a little bit more expensive....but what isn't?
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:06 PM   #12
azteclust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Hobby has got a lil expensive as well. 60 is now 70 and so on. From what I know AMP's lineup are mostly older women. Strip clubs are getting more expensives and cantinas scene as well. Hey look at agency they also got expensive as well.
azteclust is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:10 PM   #13
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

I never was an AMP Guy. Too risky. They get busted all of the time. Used to see a lot of Agency Gals, until they were all busted. Many of the best went Indy. Some contracted GPS, but there are plenty of beautiful, hot ones that are only a little more than their Agency Donations. I actually prefer a Gal with her own apartment or that maybe shares it with one other Gal. Also, there are several hot, but reasonably priced AA, White and Mixed Gals. I see it as a step forward, not backward.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:41 PM   #14
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
The bodyrub providers dont give service like they used to and it seems to me every time I come to eccie it is the same girls being reviewed over and over. I am baffled by this as it was very good just 5 years ago or so. What has happened?
Honestly some of THE BEST Body rub gents I met (5yrs ago) were off BP. They weren't damaged nor entitled. A damn good time !! Its hard for the gents now. Lets just say they were a step above the rest, never pressed . I do give the same or more as then. I have always enjoyed my BRub gents. Sorry you have been experiencing this. You can pm me for some other sites to meet BR ladies.

I was in plenty of amps. Never understood how gents didn't mind being filmed entering/exiting ect yet they are so hard on indy ladies. Maybe it was the low balling that made them go. IDK. Amps are high risk at this point. That's just my opinion. LOL.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:34 PM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women