Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2019, 11:06 PM   #16
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Dude, you could...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
why would it take anyone more than 10 to read through a thread that hasn’t even made it to its 2nd page?? maybe had to read twice to achieve full comprehension or does “See Spot Run” your only speed?

Start a fight by yourself in an empty bar room....

It's folks like you that have turned a really great review site (ASPD) into the cesspool that is ECCIE.

That's an allegory (look it up, stable genius) for "We have met the enemy and he is us."

SMH -

Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:29 PM   #17
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default you can look this up...

no seas mamon y no mames

a great review site...this said by the one that has no reviews posted. what other great contributions can you bestow upon us? better yet, why don’t you stay on topic with my rant, or are my posts not ALLEGORICAL enough for you?

may i recommend that you read through my last post...you might see an example of the “cesspool that is ECCIE”, as you have eloquently posted.

sweet dreams cupcake,

HF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
Start a fight by yourself in an empty bar room....

It's folks like you that have turned a really great review site (ASPD) into the cesspool that is ECCIE.

That's an allegory (look it up, stable genius) for "We have met the enemy and he is us."

SMH -

HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:17 AM   #18
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok he has finally answered and has stated what I was waiting for to enable the green light for me.

I have sent him a very long message telling my side. Very detailed. And very honest. I’m hoping it at least clarifies my standpoint and what I genuinely and honestly know.

If he truly is in the dark still about what is going on, then this rant of his is valid. It’s viable. He’s not my favorite person due to the random shit he states regarding EVERY girl on here, but I have to do my best not to take it personally. With these criminal allegations, I too would want the bugs to come out of the wood work. I couldn’t say much more on here publicly as it wasn’t my information to tell and obviously because I have to follow the rules. But I have elaborated an explanation as best I could in the hopes of him understanding my initial questioning.

If he needs more from me on this matter, I will do my best to help, even if I need to add a mod that he trusts to the mix to ensure that I am not breaking any rules and to ensure that those who did break the rules are recognized.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:29 AM   #19
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default rough sex (while you were on top the whole time), lies (a trumped up pm then forgot to mention the BBFSCIP), and sorry no videotape (dammit)

have you ever noticed when someone claims that they never lie, that it usually means that they’ve lied about what you’re suspicious of or know of what they’ve already done, said or messaged? when a spade is truly in fact, a spade...

people lie...i get it. and many of them, so guilty of lying, just can’t help themselves...but to lie about lying. what i find most ridiculous, is when someone lies about lying, and when confronted, try to prove so desperately otherwise, then at some point, indicate that they’re insulted by the suggestion or accusation.

if you don’t know me by now, i tell it like it is. i might not disclose something that is private, and most definitely when there’s an understanding, i keep my mouth shut...but that’s different, obviously. definitely not lying...

HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:04 PM   #20
Cumandgitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've read this exchange of messages from start to finish and I have no idea what is in controversy, except that it involves what some call defamation and criminal investigation.But WTF are the facts in controversy? I only have 4 years of college and 3 years in a post grad program, so maybe i'm not smart enough to catch exactly what !t the big controversy is all about.
Have we come to a situation where we all talk in code?
Cumandgitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:41 PM   #21
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

I just see it as amusement. Having an undergraduate degree and two post-graduate degrees (Dean's List for both) earned from when you didn't get a diploma just for showing up, I realized that I was overthinking it when OP took me to task for reading his posts for 10 minutes.

I realized that I was trying to read logic, reason, and an adult attempt at communication (which implies a willingness to listen and learn from another's perspective) into OP's rant.

Then I realized that OP was just ranting and venting about some purely subjective perceived "wrong" that he suffered, hence, no genuine desire to communicate.

I put him on block, along with the other 10 metric tons of timewasters on ECCIE. He and EZ seemed to have worked out their secret code, so I am happy for everyone. I'm not even going to vent about the 10 minutes of my life I wasted trying to infer intelligence and meaning into a post that contained neither.

May you be equally enlightened on your personal path to the Void.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women