Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2019, 08:08 AM   #1
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

Default A slightly different question about sexy shoes...

So the recent discussions about high heels has prompted me to ask a similar, yet very unique question. It’s about men that like to play dress-up.

High heels, especially the very tall ones are tricky to walk in. Does anyone here...and by anyone I really do mean ANYONE - providers, hobbyists, men, trans, women, dominant types, submissive types, etc.

Does anyone here have suggestions for a shoe style that’s both sexy/slutty and also has a really low or even no heel? Like flats for example? Can a pair of flats combined with thigh highs and and a getter belt be considered sexy?

That’s just one example. I’d love to hear other suggestions.

I figure that wearing low/no heels and working up to the taller ones would be a good approach.

Thanks!!!
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:11 PM   #2
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, the type of shoes should compliment the rest of the outfit, not be the MAIN thing in my mind. This means if the provider is dressed as a business professional, then high heels are part of the outfit. . . .but not stripper style platform heels.

If she is dressed casually, then sandals or tennis shoes are appropriate. Strappy sandals with a bit of heel might be considered more sexy than sneakers.

If she is going for the obvious hooker-ware look, that might include the heavy soled stripper platforms, braless in a cropped tank-top and low-rider short shorts.

AmI just masturbating in my head here?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:06 PM   #3
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139606
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This might be an option...

https://www.shoecup.com/collections/...-classic-pumps
lovingcamela is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:57 AM   #4
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

camela....that’s a great option. Even more than that though....that website is great! Lots of sexy styles...most of which have taller heels than I can manage. But...still lots of great options to aspire to.

Thanks!!
Old 06-06-2019, 02:09 PM   #5
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_doe1978 View Post
camela....that’s a great option. Even more than that though....that website is great! Lots of sexy styles...most of which have taller heels than I can manage. But...still lots of great options to aspire to.

Thanks!!
Personally I started wearing the higher heels at my in calls. This way I was walking a very short distance while I was getting use to them then slowly started wearing them to out calls where I'd have to actually get out of the car & stand up w/o looking like I just started walking. I also have some flat sandles I think are sexy for flats. Those tie in the front, zip on the sides so they're easy to put off'&on. I used to wear heels once or twice a year very low heels. Now I feel like I walk like a penguin in flats 😂😃
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:52 AM   #6
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

yourdesire - I bought a pair of very high heels once a long time ago. They were super sexy and upon seeing them I had to have them. But when I got home and put them on I realized that I had gotten ahead of myself. Walking was hilariously awkward! I still got some use out of them though...no need to worry about awkward walking if I’m on my back or on all all fours!

Still though....something walkable would be nice. I don’t know about full blown flats though. Unless someone can show me a good example, I’m just not sure they’d be slutty enough.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:48 AM   #7
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

john Doe they are definitely not a slutty look. I would prefer at least a small heal but sometimes when the item is cute & the price is unbelievable well.. 😉Before the hobby I never wore stilettos thinking I'd break my neck but getting myself used to them the way I did worked great. I was shocked that I never stumbled or fell. I love to dress sexy but I'm more into a classy sexy which I feel can put off a slutty vibe to the intended person via the way you carry yourself yet to the rest of the public appear as a sexy classy lady. Unfortunately the world is full of people so consumed with being the Jones's they like to make it hard to wear a slutty look into a hotel. Of course they don't see the slutty mesh dress under the clothing Yes other uses for those sexy boots & shoes are definitely there 😋 Maybe we should meet and swap secrets for being a slutty trashy classy sexy date. I'm still learning ir all.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 07:27 AM   #8
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

There are various shoe styles that still convey femininity without the heels needing to be high. Ballet flats come to mind. Or even strappy sandals. Pointed toes, straps that are thin and delicate, or glitzy embellishments like crystals are other things to look out for. Also if a shoe does have a 3-4" heel or higher, if it's also a platform or wedge heel it'll be easier to walk in.

It doesn't pertain to me, but there are valid reasons relating to preference, comfort, or ability why wearing high, pointed stiletto heels can be challenging so thanks for asking.

Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:53 AM   #9
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Kiss army boots are cool.

Either your ace freely or gene Simon's you can still get your PETER crissed
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women