Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2019, 09:51 AM   #16
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Some of you are a little hard on Alexis... I get her point, and when some of you say Alexis should respond, "yes, I seen him 6 month ago..." Them girls know that already, that's why they ask, Alexis don't remember the guy. Her big point is a good one, the new girls need to reference better than that. Lot of girls never screen, so I'm not knockin' the girls that try, even if it could be better
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:50 PM   #17
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

No, they do not know she saw someone 6 months ago. All she knows is John Doe says he saw her 6 months ago. The gentleman's number does not need to be in her phone. I guarantee these ladies keep up with their reviews and when some guy writes a review but did not see the provider they make note of that. So it is an easy thing to check your reviews to refresh memory. And again, all that is needed is confirmation the guy is telling the truth about seeing the provider. If you do not remember anything else it would be just fine to say yes, saw him x monts ago but do not remember details.

If you saw me two years ago and I was a jerk.... A provider calls you saying he says he saw you would you refuse to report I was a jerk two years ago because I have not seen you lately? After all same logic that says I might have been sweet two years ago and am now a jerk applies in reverse. I might have been a jerk two years ago but have changed now. That is possible but I would expect you to report I had been a jerk anyway. So if I was not a jerk only fair to report that.

Remember once again you are not providing that reference to help the guy, you are reporting whatever you know/remember, good or bad, for the benefit of your fellow provider. If yall are not going to care about each other who will? If you are not going to provide references you should not ask guys to give you references. Just be honest, you are trying to strong arm guys in to seeing you regularly or again. If your service is not enough to bring a guy back crappy tactics like refusing to give a reference is not going to.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:58 PM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

It's her business, her rules! Too many suggestions on what she should do or done
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:08 AM   #19
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
It's her business, her rules! Too many suggestions on what she should do or done
Didn’t she ask for opinions though ?
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:45 AM   #20
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Correction: she only asked if she was wrong in the title my apologies
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:18 PM   #21
jlt293
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
For me.. if I'm asked for a reference on someone I haven't seen in a while my response will usually look like this:

"Hello! Yes, I've seen __________ in the past and based on my experience with him, I'd have no problems referring him. HOWEVER-- It has been 2 years since I've seen him last, so if that isn't recent enough to meet your guidelines, then I'd ask for a more recent reference. "

Now-- if its a long time regular that I've seen many times... I'll mention that and say when our last visit was.

I think Grace put it very well - not to give a blind pass, but to say what you recall, how long, and the facts. I think you should say "no" if you have doubts & that you don't remember him if you don't. I think you should also know to WHOM you are providing the reference - as doing that via text, email, or phone to LE constitutes a provision of evidence that can be used against you and anyone you name. I certainly respect a provider's rules, and I believe all of you have a right to provide references according to your own policies. I also respect Alexis' position - and the safety she provides her clients by not keeping long term records. And a great big "thank you for your service" to you amazing providers out there - I love the experiences!
jlt293 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:22 PM   #22
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

This is why I THINK board presence should be comparable to or even outweigh references. If a guy is on here enough, people know his handle, has a posting history, etc., these are things I would think should be taken into account.

Potential references aren’t always waiting around to be used as a reference. That and, maybe I’m overthinking here, but it seems that no one LIKES giving references anyway.

I know the spirit of giving them may be there, but we’re all human. Oftentimes mental fatigue gets the best of us, particularly when it involves something of no immediate gain.

[Provider of reference] Oh, geez. You want me remember a guy I fucked 7 weeks ago?? Ummm, he was OK, I guess. He didn’t try to hurt me or run off with my money or anything. What do you want me to say?

(She May just be THINKING this, but won’t type it. These never come at a good time)

Am I ball parking it, ladies?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:28 PM   #23
Amanda Haze
Cum slut

User ID: 388293
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Same I haven’t seen anyone on here in months or in general but I’ll definitely let you know if he was safe to me or something was weird about the client and that I saw him so many months or years ago. It’s up to the provider on how she takes the information provided.
Amanda Haze is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:29 PM   #24
Boblee
Gaining Momentum

Sounds like a joy to hang with. lol
Boblee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women