Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2021, 10:58 AM   #1
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90
Default 2 new girls at K-festival.net

Babi starts 5-19. BBFS

Eva starts 5-19. No sure or no answer

Both are very young and pictures are up on the site and Hot!

Also looks like Lime is starting 5-20 but did not get any information on her.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 11:02 AM   #2
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Babi has a gorgeous ass in those pics. Lime’s pics are nice too and her body reminds me a bit of Jessica’s. Lime is also BBFS.

Now if just one of them would provide the Vickie experience we would have a clear winner.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:10 PM   #3
Family Guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Babi has a gorgeous ass in those pics. Lime’s pics are nice too and her body reminds me a bit of Jessica’s. Lime is also BBFS.

Now if just one of them would provide the Vickie experience we would have a clear winner.

Thanks for the heads up, bamboo!

So that makes Clara, Babi, Lime, three new Catholics.

Read that Soya didn't mind a finger in her ass, so maybe that's a huge perk.

Eva's selfies look like college girl pics.

Someone needs to find out Eva's religion..
Family Guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:50 PM   #4
Solid_Latino
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Can anybody verify that ass is correct on Babi ?
Solid_Latino is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:05 PM   #5
Jacknbox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Can anyone verify their real photos?
Jacknbox is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:35 PM   #6
specd
Registered Member

Bibi I can confirm fake. It's pictures of CIA and Chloe who worked at Los Angeles and now retired.
specd is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 04:21 PM   #7
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Why the hell does DFW get all of these women, and Austin can't get just a couple of them, now and again? We have money and a cosmopolitan population.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:08 PM   #8
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by specd View Post
Bibi I can confirm fake. It's pictures of CIA and Chloe who worked at Los Angeles and now retired.

I asked the booker regarding this picture and she did acknowledge that the pictures on the site are indeed not real pictures of her. She told me Babi is in a situation where she does not want her picture to be made public (this is common), so she found some similar pictures as a placeholder with proper permissions. Told me she is also from LA and is a popular provider there for her looks and service. But if you do want to see her real pictures, I guess you could e-mail K-fest or text the booker. She said she is willing to share real pictures.

In the end, even if it isn't a real picture, if her service and looks ends up actually being better than the pic, it's a win for Dallas hobbyists.

And if she is BBFS, it's especially better.
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:45 PM   #9
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom guy View Post
I asked the booker regarding this picture and she did acknowledge that the pictures on the site are indeed not real pictures of her. She told me Babi is in a situation where she does not want her picture to be made public (this is common), so she found some similar pictures as a placeholder with proper permissions. Told me she is also from LA and is a popular provider there for her looks and service. But if you do want to see her real pictures, I guess you could e-mail K-fest or text the booker. She said she is willing to share real pictures.

In the end, even if it isn't a real picture, if her service and looks ends up actually being better than the pic, it's a win for Dallas hobbyists.

And if she is BBFS, it's especially better.
LOL!
Who was the one that was hitting AS for using fake pic? Was it you or K’s other handle?
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:09 PM   #10
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by specd View Post
I'm amazed at the level of knowledge combined here. I'd ask how you know that but I'm sure there's a story.

Why do they bother with totally fake pictures when someone is bound to know? Selfies are usually not bad.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:11 PM   #11
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobst View Post
LOL!
Who was the one that was hitting AS for using fake pic? Was it you or K’s other handle?
I criticized, yes. But I also openly acknowledged that studios use "similar" looking pictures in the Men's Lounge when someone asked me about that.

The difference is, KF acknowledged that this wasn't her but someone who shared a likeness to her. And even agreed to share private pics.

Compare this to Asia Star who used a Chinese model and an Instagram model, both of whom were not providers. And instead of owning up to it as KF did, they ended up just taking the pictures down when they got caught. Yeah, real solid comparisons there, bob.

Do you want to know what's really embarrassing though? Kiss used Lime's picture as a fake picture for one of her girls, only to get caught by the actual model! Not only did Kiss have to have it taken down, but that same model is also going to KF.

Before you try to shill for AS, maybe you should know the entire story.

KF has agreed to privately share real pictures of Babi and she is significantly more attractive than the model picture being used. Don't believe me? Maybe you should visit and check her out. KF is willing to bet the farm and shut down if that picture they're going to give you isn't the girl you will be seeing.

Balls in your court. champ.
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 11:33 PM   #12
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Who cares. Did you say Lime was BBFS? Nice
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 09:46 AM   #13
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom guy View Post
I criticized, yes. But I also openly acknowledged that studios use "similar" looking pictures in the Men's Lounge when someone asked me about that.

The difference is, KF acknowledged that this wasn't her but someone who shared a likeness to her. And even agreed to share private pics.

Compare this to Asia Star who used a Chinese model and an Instagram model, both of whom were not providers. And instead of owning up to it as KF did, they ended up just taking the pictures down when they got caught. Yeah, real solid comparisons there, bob.

Do you want to know what's really embarrassing though? Kiss used Lime's picture as a fake picture for one of her girls, only to get caught by the actual model! Not only did Kiss have to have it taken down, but that same model is also going to KF.

Before you try to shill for AS, maybe you should know the entire story.

KF has agreed to privately share real pictures of Babi and she is significantly more attractive than the model picture being used. Don't believe me? Maybe you should visit and check her out. KF is willing to bet the farm and shut down if that picture they're going to give you isn't the girl you will be seeing.

Balls in your court. champ.
Yes, it is wrong if Asian Stars used fake pictures.

But at least Asian Stars took them down when they were caught. As of this moment the pictures are still up for her and there is no note saying they are "representative" - just leads anyone who goes to the website to believe that they are her. Not everyone reads this thread. I don't even go to the locker room.

It's misrepresentation and IMO it is actually worse than AS at this point because it's been pointed out and not corrected. At least Asian Stars took it down. The "fix" of agreeing to send "real" pictures if you ask doesn't fix anything for the people who don't know to ask because they don't hang out on Eccie.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:29 AM   #14
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Interesting.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:46 AM   #15
Family Guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I received pics of Babi. She looks similar to the website. Only younger. I suggest you all reach out if this bothers you so much.

Instead of focusing on the pictures, can we please just be thankful we're getting new talent? Some who are bbfs? That is a huge win when other places haven't updated their lineup in months.

AS and KF both used similar looking girls.

Let's just move past it and focus on the GIRLS, people!

This pissing contest is getting old.
Family Guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women