Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47435
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2021, 05:17 PM   #1
ZoeyBelle
Your Kinky Girlfriend

User ID: 234824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Submissive or submissive leaning men...

Gents who play with kinky, dominant women, what is it that attracts you to this kind of play? What do you like about it?
ZoeyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 05:56 PM   #2
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Interesting question. I like to play with dominant young women because I like to be helpless and have my most precious possessions, my dick and my balls in her total control. Bind me tightly and punish my balls and stroke my dick and control my arousal. Just something about being totally helpless and under her control that trips my trigger.
bigmiketwo is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 06:28 PM   #3
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmiketwo View Post
Interesting question. I like to play with dominant young women because I like to be helpless and have my most precious possessions, my dick and my balls in her total control. Bind me tightly and punish my balls and stroke my dick and control my arousal. Just something about being totally helpless and under her control that trips my trigger.
Ohhh what fun I could have
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:09 PM   #4
TulsaLocksmith
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Sometimes it's just outright relaxing for it to be all about me. Just lay back, relax and let your mind wonder as a lady takes control and takes you to a new level of excitement, sensual pleasure, and ecstasy. Nothing else in the world matters and time seems to stand still. Add sensory deprivation and your anticipation of the climax grows exponentially.
TulsaLocksmith is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 03:42 AM   #5
KevinMDOK
Valued Poster

For a guy who likes to be in control of most situations, it can be a huge turnout to give up that control to a young lady.
KevinMDOK is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:54 AM   #6
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I have always been ultrasubmissive to girls and then women. I loved when my friends put makeup on me and undressed me in front of others and jacked me off at their whim. My girlfriends transitioned me to blowing guys. I became the pee toilet to any female who would sit on my face or stand over me and pee in my mouth or all over my face. I was a pee toilet to all three of my wives who peed in my mouth on demand. I was ordered to go down on women I lived with when the impulse hit them. I crave being ordered to have any woman sit on my face and make me swallow all their pee anytime anywhere. In public is a big turn on.
While I am not into pain, I do like to be slapped around and degraded by dominant women and have my large nipples pinched!
I want to be made to be a dominant woman’s slut bitch particularly in front of her friends!
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 04:31 AM   #7
KevinMDOK
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I have always been ultrasubmissive to girls and then women. I loved when my friends put makeup on me and undressed me in front of others and jacked me off at their whim. My girlfriends transitioned me to blowing guys. I became the pee toilet to any female who would sit on my face or stand over me and pee in my mouth or all over my face. I was a pee toilet to all three of my wives who peed in my mouth on demand. I was ordered to go down on women I lived with when the impulse hit them. I crave being ordered to have any woman sit on my face and make me swallow all their pee anytime anywhere. In public is a big turn on.
While I am not into pain, I do like to be slapped around and degraded by dominant women and have my large nipples pinched!
I want to be made to be a dominant woman’s slut bitch particularly in front of her friends!
That's hot! Sounds like a lot of fun to me!
KevinMDOK is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 12:44 PM   #8
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I love the whole role reversal thing. It's pretty hot being bound helpless while being pegged like a slut and being used to get a dominant woman off how she chooses.
jonboy52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #9
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinMDOK View Post
For a guy who likes to be in control of most situations, it can be a huge turnout to give up that control to a young lady.
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeyBelle View Post
Gents who play with kinky, dominant women, what is it that attracts you to this kind of play? What do you like about it?
kinky,

One doesn't have to be kinky to be dominant!

I grew up around dominant successful women; my daughters and granddaughters all all successful women in control of their own lives and the management of businesses.

However, I have never let a woman be a bitch with me.

Do we understand, and appreciate, the difference.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 02:57 PM   #10
waterman1952
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I live it when they make me est thrre asshokes I love that
waterman1952 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 03:05 PM   #11
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Letting a woman dominant you and make you her slut bitch in front of her female friends who join in in degrading you is much different then if only one gal dominants you. Most often this has happened when gals pee in my mouth and on my face and make me jack off and smear the cum all over my face.
Old 06-13-2021, 03:33 PM   #12
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

I would love to be forced into a bukkake in a setting where there on lookers. Men would jack off and pee on my face and in my mouth while the women degrade me. I would even be open to have my ass spread and gang banged at the direction of the women if the men were average to small and used lots of lube.
Old 06-13-2021, 04:34 PM   #13
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Submissive Men? Sounds what women today expect their partners to be, A Total pussy
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 01:36 PM   #14
ZoeyBelle
Your Kinky Girlfriend

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
How lucky you are to have such giving friends! I love to piss in a willing bottoms mouth, it turns me on so much to watch him drink every drop, especially in public. One of my dream dates is to take someone to the local sex club with a group of my girlfriends to bend him over, teach him to suck cock, drink all of our piss while a crowd watches.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:39 PM   #15
ZoeyBelle
Your Kinky Girlfriend

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulsaLocksmith View Post
Sometimes it's just outright relaxing for it to be all about me. Just lay back, relax and let your mind wonder as a lady takes control and takes you to a new level of excitement, sensual pleasure, and ecstasy. Nothing else in the world matters and time seems to stand still. Add sensory deprivation and your anticipation of the climax grows exponentially.
That makes sense. Playing with power exchange can definitely unlock all kinds of sexual potential.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women