Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2020, 04:02 PM   #16
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Spowells View Post
A man is a man. A woman is a woman. Why is this confusing?
Because some people continue to insist that someone who is a woman really isn't one based on their own definitions.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 05:38 PM   #17
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates View Post
In Summary you don't know the differences...Gotcha
I do know the difference. And while he stated it a bit crudely, the simple biological fact is you will always be the gender you are born. Nothing you can do will change that simple fact. Now, what gender you choose to live your life as is up to you. I support your right to do so. But, its also the right of others to not condone, endorse, respect or in any way accept your choice. As long as the law is not violented, it is someone's right to react how they want to someone who chooses to to live differently than their born gender.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 08:02 PM   #18
PhilLanders69
Valued Poster

My curiosity overflows: how does one "violent" the law?
PhilLanders69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 03:32 AM   #19
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
I do know the difference. And while he stated it a bit crudely, the simple biological fact is you will always be the gender you are born. Nothing you can do will change that simple fact. Now, what gender you choose to live your life as is up to you. I support your right to do so. But, its also the right of others to not condone, endorse, respect or in any way accept your choice. As long as the law is not violented, it is someone's right to react how they want to someone who chooses to to live differently than their born gender.
What you're missing is that no one was asking or care what you condone, endorse, respect, Like or don't like, that wasn't the question asked. if you know the difference say so if not say that also, but what you condone, endorse, respect, has nothing to do with the question presented.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 03:36 AM   #20
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Spowells View Post
A man is a man. A woman is a woman. Why is this confusing?
It's not that simple, for simple minds maybe in reality it's not.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:34 AM   #21
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's not that simple, for simple minds maybe in reality it's not.
Those who are born w/sexual parts of one sex yet feel like the opposite sex can't control how they feel anymore than those who are solid in there skin as the gender you were born as could survive w/o food & water. It's a true battle in every fiber of there being. If taking steps to feel good in there skin bothers you maybe you need to try understanding vs judging. Just a thought.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:39 AM   #22
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
Those who are born w/sexual parts of one sex yet feel like the opposite sex can't control how they feel anymore than those who are solid in there skin as the gender you were born as could survive w/o food & water. It's a true battle in every fiber of there being. If taking steps to feel good in there skin bothers you maybe you need to try understanding vs judging. Just a thought.
I don't think you really understand what I'm saying here you may want to read over this entire thread again if you think I'm not being understanding and judging, you totally missed the mark.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:47 AM   #23
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dream I'm not referring to you, Im just making a general statement based on what I've heard from friends who live w/this reality. And suggesting to those who choose to judge to try understanding it's not as simple as choosing to be "different"
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #24
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
What you're missing is that no one was asking or care what you condone, endorse, respect, Like or don't like, that wasn't the question asked. if you know the difference say so if not say that also, but what you condone, endorse, respect, has nothing to do with the question presented.
Then why did you ask for ALL THOUGHTS on the matter?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 02:11 PM   #25
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Dreamvacationdates why so intolerant of other people’s beliefs and feelings? Particularly since you requested them....
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 05:56 PM   #26
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Then why did you ask for ALL THOUGHTS on the matter?
I didn't ask for all thoughts, I asked about thoughts on the question presented, Do Cis males know the differences between Trans women and Trans men and CD's and how they are bunched together as one by Cis Males, nowhere did I asked anyone what they condone, endorse, respect or liked.

Either you know the differences or you don't or it doesn't matter to you, and if it doesn't matter just say it doesn't matter and thoughts why they don't know or care that's it. If you don't deal with trans people it wouldn't be anything that would concern or matter to you so it's a moot issue.

The question arises from being on Fetlife and noticed that a lot of Cis males who date Trans people didn't know the differences between Trans women and CDs and how the Trans women didn't like being grouped with CDs.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:45 PM   #27
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
I didn't ask for all thoughts, I asked about thoughts on the question presented, Do Cis males know the differences between Trans women and Trans men and CD's and how they are bunched together as one by Cis Males, nowhere did I asked anyone what they condone, endorse, respect or liked.

Either you know the differences or you don't or it doesn't matter to you, and if it doesn't matter just say it doesn't matter and thoughts why they don't know or care that's it. If you don't deal with trans people it wouldn't be anything that would concern or matter to you so it's a moot issue.

The question arises from being on Fetlife and noticed that a lot of Cis males who date Trans people didn't know the differences between Trans women and CDs and how the Trans women didn't like being grouped with CDs.
Then you need to reform your entire post. Your title was the question. Then you wrote a paragraph about YOUR thoughts on the matter. Then ended that paragraph requesting all thoughts on this, which implies not just the question, but the whole Cis/Trans/CD issue. Now you're upset that people aren't replying the way you expect.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:01 AM   #28
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Then you need to reform your entire post. Your title was the question. Then you wrote a paragraph about YOUR thoughts on the matter. Then ended that paragraph requesting all thoughts on this, which implies not just the question, but the whole Cis/Trans/CD issue. Now you're upset that people aren't replying the way you expect.
Your thoughts on the question at hand, what part of that is so hard for you to understand, but since it seems people are thick as a brick, the question is only for that, not what you think about Trans people, but why guys who are into dating Trans people and why they bunch trans people into one group, is that clear enough for you. that should eliminate those who have no interest.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:21 PM   #29
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was on another website and noticed that there seems to be the notion that most Cis Males don't know the difference between Transwomen/transmen and CDs or just don't care...
I like to think that I am aware and that I know the differences.

We live in a very rural town, the newest couple to move to our town is a cis male married to a transwoman. We have had them over for dinner a few times. We get along okay with them.

I am on hormone therapy for my cancer and transwoman and I have had a few conversations about side effects of our hormone drugs.

I don't think I know any crossdressers.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 12:38 PM   #30
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I was on another website and noticed that there seems to be the notion that most Cis Males don't know the difference between Transwomen/transmen and CDs or just don't care, seems the transwomen and Transmen don't like being categorized together CDs
but it seems for Cis males they tend to bunch them together and treat them the same which they don't like at all. all thoughts on this.
You deliberately asked for all thoughts. That's going to include the thoughts of those that disagree with your beliefs. If your beliefs are strong that shouldn't bother you. I'm so confident in the laws of gravity, I will take on all comers... you can argue how you like or whatever you like... It's not going to change my beliefs so I don't need you to shutup or be non-microaggressive.

That' the difference with the Left. They know their belifs are so stupid and easily dismissed that their only way to debate is to shut it down before it starts, to call people homophobic, sexist, racist... yadda yadda yadda. Bunch of f*cking pussies.
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women