Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2021, 12:41 PM   #1
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What do you think when you see marks on a provider?

If you see bruises or other marks on a provider, where does your mind go?
Do you assume she has an abusive partner? Or maybe that she was in a fight?
Maybe you feel it is consensual in BDSM play with either a client or personal life?

Is this a deterrent or a turn on? Or do you just ignore them?
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 02:28 PM   #2
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Depends on where the marks are at, if I see a black eye I have to think it was abuse from a boyfriend/husband or being she’s a provider maybe it was a pimp or some John went bad......fight with another female....???? I’ve seen women with a black eye walk into a bar with a guy and there’s that quick thought that he’s the one that did it but I’ve skipped that rush to judgement full well knowing it may not have been him. Then I wonder how many other people in the room are thinking the same thing about him.

I’m not aware of any black eye fetishes so I would assume it was related to non consensual violence. Don’t know if I’d ask, never been in that position and if I did ask I don’t know if I would trust her answer as being truthful.

Marks on her ass or thighs make me think it’s more bondage related and of consensual origin. I watched a woman bend over and take super hard bare ass hits with a paddle full of tacks sticking out, she didn’t flinch one bit, made the rest of the participants in the dominatrix show look like pussies. Her ass was raw.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 03:49 PM   #3
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykarma View Post
Depends on where the marks are at, if I see a black eye I have to think it was abuse from a boyfriend/husband or being she’s a provider maybe it was a pimp or some John went bad......fight with another female....???? I’ve seen women with a black eye walk into a bar with a guy and there’s that quick thought that he’s the one that did it but I’ve skipped that rush to judgement full well knowing it may not have been him. Then I wonder how many other people in the room are thinking the same thing about him.

I’m not aware of any black eye fetishes so I would assume it was related to non consensual violence. Don’t know if I’d ask, never been in that position and if I did ask I don’t know if I would trust her answer as being truthful.

Marks on her ass or thighs make me think it’s more bondage related and of consensual origin. I watched a woman bend over and take super hard bare ass hits with a paddle full of tacks sticking out, she didn’t flinch one bit, made the rest of the participants in the dominatrix show look like pussies. Her ass was raw.
I couldn’t imagine going that far with tacks or even a paddle yet, but I am a novice to BDSM.
I do not allow it within the hobby, unless I’m the one in control, but limited there.
My man likes to bite, so have bite marks/bruises that I’ve told guys to ignore.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:10 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Marks often make we wonder if they are injecting drugs.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 04:45 AM   #5
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
I couldn’t imagine going that far with tacks or even a paddle yet, but I am a novice to BDSM.
I do not allow it within the hobby, unless I’m the one in control, but limited there.
My man likes to bite, so have bite marks/bruises that I’ve told guys to ignore.
I forgot to mention, that paddle wasn’t like a ping pong paddle, it was heavy and wooden with a narrow handle, like a bread board......she took a whopping, didn’t flinch or nothing. She acted like nothing was being done to her.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 07:10 AM   #6
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykarma View Post
I forgot to mention, that paddle wasn’t like a ping pong paddle, it was heavy and wooden with a narrow handle, like a bread board......she took a whopping, didn’t flinch or nothing. She acted like nothing was being done to her.
I’ve seen some of the BDSM paddles, so I figured that.

I’ve got marks from my first experience from a Wartenberg wheel all over my stomach, chest, thighs, and bruises from bites on my thighs. Thought I was going to have other marks from a flogging, but those never came out.
In the past,. I’ve had red marks on my ass from my first barehanded spanking to go along with bruises from his bites. And another time, I had his hand print from slaps to my breasts.

I understand some of these marks may make guys think that I’m abused, but it is completely consensual BDSM play, which I’ve told guys that I’ve seen when I have marks. And I say it with a devilish smile.
Old 08-11-2021, 10:45 AM   #7
Typo
Valued Poster

It depends upon the marks. Incidental bruising is one thing. Track marks and tell tale signs of other habits are a completely different matter. The latter is a complete turnoff and puts that provider on my personal no-go list.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 01:02 PM   #8
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I been tricking long enough to know that marks on providers are part of the hobby, they go hand in hand
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 06:11 PM   #9
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I been tricking long enough to know that marks on providers are part of the hobby, they go hand in hand
I was staying at a very high quality hotel in Washington DC; at 2 AM I woke up hearing a lady across the hall saying: please don't hit me, please don't hit me - and then I heard him smack her, and then she cried.

I knew it was the pimp I had avoided the afternoon before. There were 4 girls I knew of and the one pimp. I needed the sleep and didn't like the nonsense, so I called the front desk. Someone was there in less than 5 minutes. It went quiet and I went to sleep.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 11:10 AM   #10
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
I was staying at a very high quality hotel in Washington DC; at 2 AM I woke up hearing a lady across the hall saying: please don't hit me, please don't hit me - and then I heard him smack her, and then she cried.

I knew it was the pimp I had avoided the afternoon before. There were 4 girls I knew of and the one pimp. I needed the sleep and didn't like the nonsense, so I called the front desk. Someone was there in less than 5 minutes. It went quiet and I went to sleep.

That would be scary. I’m glad I’ve always been independent.

Even my Dom does not have any control over the hobby for me. Rules to follow, but things that are obvious in my opinion and rules that I’ve already had in place in most cases.
No BDSM as a sub to anyone but him but I can play the Domme, condoms are required and no photos or vids.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:42 AM   #11
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

That's freaking sad for a woman having to get beat by anyone, especially a low life pimp. Next time call PD on his ass
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women