Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2015, 04:33 AM   #166
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I see that JDIdiot and his beloved Patriarch, LLIdiot, are up early in order to get a jump start on spreading their extreme venom for all things Obama.

What time is y'all's wake up call at the Idiotville Nursing Home? Does the home provide you with a daily worst practices script?

Early to bed, early to rise!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:47 AM   #167
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I see that JDIdiot and his beloved Patriarch, LLIdiot, are up early in order to get a jump start on spreading their extreme venom for all things Obama.

What time is y'all's wake up call at the Idiotville Nursing Home? Does the home provide you with a daily worst practices script?

Early to bed, early to rise!
Yet another inconsequential and meaningless post by the empty-headed BigTits.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:57 AM   #168
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yet another inconsequential and meaningless post by the empty-headed BigTits.
The above referenced "inconsequential and meaningless post" was brought to us by the same Idiot who delivered the "inconsequential and meaningless post," referenced below. LLIdiot strives for "inconsequential and meaningless" consistency.

With the aid of his daily Idiotville Nursing Home "talking points," of course.

Quote:
That's not the only "can" he has kicked down the road in order to "augment" what he perceives to be his "legacy" as he feebly attempts to rewrite his history. There is a "little matter" of added $9 trillion in added debt with the additional burden of government subsidized mandatory health care... just to name another.

I suspect that his actual "legacy" will be to demonstrate to the U.S. voters that electing a President is not a popularity contest based on cultural correctness and "firsts" for the country.

Recently I've been wondering how the Liberal-AntiWar crowd exterminate their homes ... or rid their yards of fire ants .... electronic zappers? Watching them get rid of wasps would be a hoot! "Certainly don't want to kill them" ... right?
Old 01-15-2015, 05:02 AM   #169
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Obama's love of Muslim cannot be denied here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
The above referenced "inconsequential and meaningless post" was brought to us by the same Idiot who delivered the "inconsequential and meaningless post," found below.

Using his daily Idiotville Nursing Home "talking points," of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJQAVYTBNsQ
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 05:11 AM   #170
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Cherie, a problem with BigTits (a reference to "BigTex" not you!), is that in the past months, particularly in the ramp up to the Fall elections, BigTits has not had many Op-Ed articles in favor of Obaminable to cut and paste ... soooooo..

he is devoid of substance in his posts, because the echo between his ears keeps repeating itself in posts with useless and nonsubstance noise. It's best to ignore him like the child throwing a tantrum in the grocery store checkout line, because "mommy" won't buy him a candy.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:18 AM   #171
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I have dirty sox with more brains than you have chicken dick.
Quit letting other people use your computer......or.......

.. B12 will help your memory.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:29 AM   #172
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

We know who have the balls NOW in the War on Terrorists, and who doesn't:

Can you tell us who the gentleman is on the far right of the picture you posted.If you don't know maybe you can ask one of your contacts in LE.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 05:56 AM   #173
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Where in the 2nd Amendment does it say that it is up to your interpretation to limit or restrict firearms ownership ?
Or for that matter, the said 85% that you claim ?

The 2nd Amendment says nothing to throttle,limit or restrict ownership and use of any arms, period !
It says nothing to empower federal,state or local governments to restrict arms either.
It does say, "the rights of the people to bear arms shall NOT be infringed upon.

It does not say the right will be regulated by "SpeedRacer" or any other well intentioned person,group or entity.
If you can prove otherwise, please do show us here.
I'll repeat myself once again -- it does not matter one bit how either you or I interpret the 2nd Amendment. The states have been given the power for the most part to enact gun control legislation as they see fit. Some states have few gun control laws. Others are more strict in gun control legislation. At times gun control laws have been challenged and the court system, sometimes all the way up to SCOTUS, have been asked to rule. Sometimes rulings have been in favor of gun rights advocates and sometimes rulings have been in favor of gun control advocates.

You can argue all you want about what YOU think the 2nd Amendment states and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:04 AM   #174
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Forcing nuns to pay for contraceptives and aborti-facient drugs in direct violation of their religious beliefs diminishes everyone's freedom of religion.

Seizing the phone records of the Associated Press and monitoring James Rosen's phone calls/emails while calling him a "co-conspirator" in a leak investigation diminishes everyone's freedom of speech.

And those are just 2 examples. There are many others.
I'll ask you the same questions. If true, how do those events affect YOU as you go through your life? I can go back to the Nixon/Hoover days and find so many violations of our basic freedoms that it would make your head spin. (BTW I voted for Nixon -- twice)

Such crap happens during every administration, Republican or Democrat. Rarely affects 99.9% of the people in the U.S. For most of us, life goes on without interrupt.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:17 AM   #175
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Cherie, a problem with BigTits (a reference to "BigTex" not you!).
LLIdiot, quit sucking up to Cherie. It's not very becoming!

She probably will not offer you a "nursing home" discount. Especially knowing that she will have to deal with your drool and soiled diapers.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:39 AM   #176
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have to say that your Houston argument is pretty poor and I haven't seen anyone advocate that either so why try to justify it? I think the difference that you don't want to admit is that in the little village in Somalia we can go in and start getting intelligence by having some prisoners. Obama has ordered the killing of lots of leaders but the thing about an organization is that someone moves up to take their place. There also seems to be no shortage of new volunteers on the lower tiers. Intelligence that comes from prisoners is invaluable and under Obama orders we have thrown away a lot of opportunities. If you decide that there is not good intelligence then destroy the village...completely. A drone strike is just a start. You need to allow no survivors and not outside contact. Allow the terrorists to drive into the village and find everyone dead. Let them wonder about how much we know about their operations. Remove a couple of bodies and let them wonder if their comrades (that are missing) are spilling their guts. Use some imagination damn it. How does a football team fare if they use the same three plays over and over again? They lose eventually.
Of course I am not advocating decimation Houston. Unlike some here I also don't think it changes if you replace "Houston" with a foreign city name.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:41 AM   #177
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I'll repeat myself once again -- it does not matter one bit how either you or I interpret the 2nd Amendment. The states have been given the power for the most part to enact gun control legislation as they see fit. Some states have few gun control laws. Others are more strict in gun control legislation. At times gun control laws have been challenged and the court system, sometimes all the way up to SCOTUS, have been asked to rule. Sometimes rulings have been in favor of gun rights advocates and sometimes rulings have been in favor of gun control advocates.

You can argue all you want about what YOU think the 2nd Amendment states and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you.
No need to get angry over it.
Read it outloud if it helps you any. I said nothing about what I think it states.
I said what it does state and what it does not state my friend. It is what it is and it is up to no one to "interpret" what it means. Anyone who can read and comprehend basic english without injecting spin will have no problem with the fact of it. The Second Amendment stands on it's own and needs no one to, not even a bunch of stuffed gowns on a bench to tell free men in America what it really means.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:15 AM   #178
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read it outloud if it helps you any. I said nothing about what I think it states.
I said what it does state and what it does not state my friend. It is what it is and it is up to no one to "interpret" what it means. Anyone who can read and comprehend basic english without injecting spin will have no problem with the fact of it. The Second Amendment stands on it's own and needs no one to, not even a bunch of stuffed gowns on a bench to tell free men in America what it really means.
Do me a favor and google "Second amendment interpretation". You are one of the very few who seems to REALLY know what the Second Amendment means.

Here are a few articles on the subject:

http://www.npr.org/2013/01/07/168834...nterpretations

http://ezinearticles.com/?Interpreta...Law&id=6311996

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_2nd.html

I do think states have acted, for the most part, responsibly when enacting gun control laws. In some cases, not so responsibly. I personally do not want a 5-year old being allowed to enter my home with a fully loaded M-16. Gun control legislation IMHO should prohibit that. Gun control legislation should also, IMHO, not keep an individual from protecting himself or his home.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:45 AM   #179
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Speedy is afraid of a 5 year old entering his home with an M-16.......

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha hahahahahahahah.

Just how many 5 year olds have entered homes of unsuspecting citizens with M-16s anyway, which are not available to the general public because they are selective fire? Perhaps you meant AR-15?

Is it more or less than the number of people killed by snake bites last year? How about terrorists?

What is your interpretation of the First amendment... or the fifth?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:00 AM   #180
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Classic rio quotes: "it is what it is."

"Anyone who can read and comprehend basic English."

The last sentence is the most telling of all. Obviously, the boy forgot to read the fucking constitution!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women