Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47547
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2017, 03:28 PM   #136
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
One dead libtard. A couple million more to go.
So now you are advocating deadly violence towards millions of Americans. Interesting view you have shared...
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:30 PM   #137
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Meanwhile, America’s opinion of Trump as president...
keeps slipping

On Tuesday, Donald Trump hit a new, unhappy milestone in his time as president. For the first time, the percentage of the country that disapproves of his job performance in Gallup’s daily rating hit 60 percent.

If long-tem trends continue, it won’t be the last time, either.

For four of the past five weeks, Trump’s weekly approval has been lower than Obama’s ever was.

Included in that number are several demographics that made up important parts of Trump’s base during the 2016 election, including those with a high school education or lower, and moderate Republicans and independents who may have reluctantly backed Trump over Hillary Clinton as the lesser of two evils.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...1dfe2#comments
And it's the Democrats fault. They are obstructionists. They are the minority party. You control both the Senate and the House and you have the SC. But you can't get anything done?

Oh and the Dems have prevented him from staffing because they are slow playing the hearings on his appointments. Oh wait, no Trump just hasn't nominated most of the appointments he needs to.

But it's not his fault. He's new to this. Hahahaha everyone is new at being the POTUS the first time but no administration has been this bad.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:31 PM   #138
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
So now you are advocating deadly violence towards millions of Americans. Interesting view you have shared...
Yeah but he's fellow Trump people won't denounce what he just said and ask what he has in common.
Old 06-14-2017, 04:04 PM   #139
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
One dead libtard. A couple million more to go.
Too bad he didn't practice a little at the range.
Just sayin'...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:55 PM   #140
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Happy Birthday Mr. President!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...dling-election
Old 06-14-2017, 05:08 PM   #141
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Too bad he didn't practice a little at the range.
Just sayin'...
Quote:
Same thing.

I'm all in for the civil war thing. I wonder which side would be better armed. The side that hates the 2nd Amendment and wears pink pussy hats or the side that lives by the 2nd Amendment and wears camo? Hmmm... Let me think.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 06:01 PM   #142
Observing
Valued Poster

Default "Libtard" here with a few redneck tendencies!

Quote:
Same thing.

I'm all in for the civil war thing. I wonder which side would be better armed. The side that hates the 2nd Amendment and wears pink pussy hats or the side that lives by the 2nd Amendment and wears camo? Hmmm... Let me think.
You be the first one knockin' on the door...
Old 06-14-2017, 06:26 PM   #143
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Uh, what are you talking about - their trying to kill Republicans now - did this happen when Obama was President - huh?
It's people like you and your buddies that keep this hate going - not one of you said how horrible this shooting is - or how talking about shooting a President is crossing a line - yeah - just keep on hating in your miserable little world that you live in - you are so fake Millsie or whatever your calling yourself these days-- it makes me want to puke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Wait where were you at when a white supremacist killed a guy just for being black? I've seen many people on here who post things that sound a lot like a person associated with that line of thinking. Didn't see many posts asking what that racists and some on here have in come. Or how alike their views might be. The theme of Trump people has to be hypocrisy.
Gun violence: hypocrisy
A play with a Trump like Caesar killed: hypocrisy since the same thing happened with Obama in 2012
Bill Maher N-word: oh the hypocrisy of anyone who voted for Trump trying to come at anyone about racial issues
Kathy Griffin outrage: hypocrisy since Trump himself had Ted Nugent in the Oval Office.
Oh the biggest Golfing: Remember how bad it was Obama golfed. Hahahahaha

I find y'all hilarious. Trying to equate some guy here with a guy who shot at congressman. I'm sure anyone could go through some of y'all posts and equate y'all with someone too.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:22 PM   #144
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Uh, what are you talking about - their trying to kill Republicans now - did this happen when Obama was President - huh?
It's people like you and your buddies that keep this hate going - not one of you said how horrible this shooting is - or how talking about shooting a President is crossing a line - yeah - just keep on hating in your miserable little world that you live in - you are so fake Millsie or whatever your calling yourself these days-- it makes me want to puke.

Did this happen when Obama was president? Maybe watch something other than Fox News. Yes it did happen when Obama was president. They shot a Democratic congresswoman and 6 people died that day. That wasn't the point. The point was that you are very selective in when you want to be outraged at things. I'm upset about the shooting not because of the party they are in. I hate seeing anyone shot Republican, 15 yr old black kid, woman, man, white man standing up for the vulnerable. I'm going to be mad when something happens like today. Can you say the same, because again I didn't see you on here saying they are killing soldiers now because they are black. Again that happened. Ted Nugent said Obama could suck on his machine gun. Obama was the president. Yeah that's crossing the line. And guess where Nugent was a few months ago, in the Oval Office with Trump. Don't come at me with crossing the line unless you got the receipts to show that you were against Nugent being there. Because he crossed the line and the next guy was smiling in pics with him. People like me keep this hate going? Maybe your old ass is getting dementia or something but go look at all the hateful things that Trump has said. Or the policies that he is pushing that prove he hates the poor and minorities or he's just idiotic. Like that mean AHCA that Trump held a presser for and smiled and now he sees how hateful it is to the poor, elderly, and minorities and now it's mean.

Wait and when did you say how horrible this was.. You jumped on here saying that a guy sounded like the shooter. Never saying how bad it was. And you didn't denounce the other guy who called for the deaths of people did you? Nope you didn't. Guess you agree with him or you're not willing to say how wrong he was for that.

I live in a world much vaster than yours. You live in a Trump bubble and can't see facts when they are right there. And for that I feel sorry for you. Because you will never see the con until it's too late.

Oh and looking at you makes me want to puke, so we are even.

Buona giornata
Old 06-14-2017, 07:59 PM   #145
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yes Sir!

Quote:
Did this happen when Obama was president? Maybe watch something other than Fox News. Yes it did happen when Obama was president. They shot a Democratic congresswoman and 6 people died that day. That wasn't the point. The point was that you are very selective in when you want to be outraged at things. I'm upset about the shooting not because of the party they are in. I hate seeing anyone shot Republican, 15 yr old black kid, woman, man, white man standing up for the vulnerable. I'm going to be mad when something happens like today. Can you say the same, because again I didn't see you on here saying they are killing soldiers now because they are black. Again that happened. Ted Nugent said Obama could suck on his machine gun. Obama was the president. Yeah that's crossing the line. And guess where Nugent was a few months ago, in the Oval Office with Trump. Don't come at me with crossing the line unless you got the receipts to show that you were against Nugent being there. Because he crossed the line and the next guy was smiling in pics with him. People like me keep this hate going? Maybe your old ass is getting dementia or something but go look at all the hateful things that Trump has said. Or the policies that he is pushing that prove he hates the poor and minorities or he's just idiotic. Like that mean AHCA that Trump held a presser for and smiled and now he sees how hateful it is to the poor, elderly, and minorities and now it's mean.

Wait and when did you say how horrible this was.. You jumped on here saying that a guy sounded like the shooter. Never saying how bad it was. And you didn't denounce the other guy who called for the deaths of people did you? Nope you didn't. Guess you agree with him or you're not willing to say how wrong he was for that.

I live in a world much vaster than yours. You live in a Trump bubble and can't see facts when they are right there. And for that I feel sorry for you. Because you will never see the con until it's too late.

Buona giornata
Ted Nugent is besties with Sarah Palin and they were in the Whitehouse together with Trump.
http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/pre...er-1202391940/

But let's go back in time a bit...
http://www.businessinsider.com/gabri...it-list-2011-1

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah...shair-imagery/

Remember Betty White tellin' it?
Old 06-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #146
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Ted Nugent is besties with Sarah Palin and they were in the Whitehouse together with Trump.
http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/pre...er-1202391940/

But let's go back in time a bit...
http://www.businessinsider.com/gabri...it-list-2011-1

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah...shair-imagery/

Remember Betty White tellin' it?
I know that dude. She invited Nugent and Kid Rock. The point was that he was in the oval with Trump smiling after saying things about Obama sucking a gun. Doesn't matter who invited him. He was there.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #147
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The guy who shot Gabby Giffords was a leftist. Look it up.

Most such assaults are committed by lefties.

This guy could have killed 20+ congressmen; the worst in our history. Most hate clearly comes from the left.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:08 PM   #148
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Happy Birthday,Motherfucker!

Happened today:
>Violent gun attack on GOP Representatives practicing for a baseball game promoting bipartisanship (fortunately no casualties. also not the only mass shooting today).
>Senators vote on intensifying sanctions on Russia.
>Mueller now investigating Trump for obstruction of justice
>Southern Baptist Convention hesitates and then condemns racism and the alt-right.
>And this, three active emoluments lawsuits each of reasonable merit.
This is the President's birthday.
So much winning!
Old 06-14-2017, 09:51 PM   #149
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
The guy who shot Gabby Giffords was a leftist. Look it up.

Most such assaults are committed by lefties.

This guy could have killed 20+ congressmen; the worst in our history. Most hate clearly comes from the left.
She asked a question of did something like this happen under Obama. It did. And the guy wasn't a leftist. He was a schizophrenic who was said to be an independent. But nice try.
And where the hell did you pull that lefties committe most assaults? That's just something you made up. You can't nor can anyone say that a majority of such assaults are committed by lefties.

This guy could have killed 20+ plus. But did he? No which is a good thing. Hypothetical talks of the worst assault is pretty dumb.

Most hate comes from the left? Really because Breibart is the self proclaimed home of the alt-right which is anti most races. And that's a right leaning site. No one party has a monopoly on hate. But nice try.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:53 PM   #150
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You live in a world much vaster than me all right - I guess having to make up another mandle so you can sneak back on here is part of that vast world you live in. You are pathetic.

Quote:

Buona giornata
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women