Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2018, 10:57 PM   #16
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Just as Alexander has
One post so how credible is the review in the
First place? Things that make you go hmmmm
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:59 PM   #17
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:18 PM   #18
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajMal View Post
It is interesting that I saw her on the same morning Nov 13th. For me, it was a mixed experience as well. I'll post a review soon but I would probably NOT see her again. She cancelled appointments twice before agreeing to one and she was on time. She has a very soft skin and has a very hot body with a pretty face! Her box is also tight!

However, she was very mechanical with me as well. She doesn't kiss and only CBJ that was mechanical as well. The most annoying thing for me was that she only allowed doggy position and asked for extra for every additional position. Mish- extra, CG- extra+extra. I was horny and agreed to pay more. Worst part was that she assumed that I was done in the middle and went away twice. I had to tell her a few times that I wasn't done. She finally did a HJ for more money and left me in 35 mins or so, although I had already paid for an hour!! Total rip off!! If she was professional and nicer, I would have seen her multiple times BUT won't see her again and advise anyone here to be careful

So you paid upcharges per each postion switch in addition to her asking rate. Knowing the provider wouldn't kiss and has a cbj only policy. Then she wanted to stop twice, then she charged you more for an hj all of which u paid in 35 mins.

However if she were nicer and more professional you would've continued to see her multiple times after this expensive encounter in which we were not satisfied.

Yeah..... sounds pretty BELIEVABLE
RodnReel is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:27 PM   #19
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The topic of this thread is alexanderhamilton's Encounter with BuxomBeauty.
IF, you wish to discuss RajMal's encounter with BuxomBeauty, take it back channel.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:30 PM   #20
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
To be clear,i did not proclaim any falsehood in reply to this review. I support the hobbyist who posted this encounter report. After our is his review. RajMal is not the person who wrote this review, he however food attempt to hijack this encounter report by essentially writing ANOTHER encounter report in his post which is openly proclaimed falsehoods in the reply to this review

Had RajMal written an encounter report himself i could def understand why i would be in violation of quacking, but such is not the case
Old 11-16-2018, 11:47 PM   #21
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
The topic of this thread is alexanderhamilton's Encounter with BuxomBeauty.

EXACTLY

If the topic of the thread is alexanderhamilton's encounter, why is every comment on his encounter report about the claims of another hobbyist encounter with BuxomBeauty which is non existent in encounter report logues

Quote:
IF, you wish to discuss RajMal's encounter with BuxomBeauty, take it back channel.
If i wish to discuss RajMals encounter with BuxomBeauty he would first have to submit an encounter report. Yet here we are reminding hobbyist the topic of the thread again. Which clearly means the thread has been hijacked at the Genesis. No staff edit nothing. You dropped the ball on this one again biomed. Either your scales of justice are off kilter or youre flipping with a one sided coin. And tails it is.....
Old 11-17-2018, 10:40 AM   #22
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Ok, drama queen, we've always been able to say our experience was different. It's your talking about it after that is the problem since you're discussing his separate experience and not your own.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:02 PM   #23
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
Ok, drama queen, we've always been able to say our experience was different. It's your talking about it after that is the problem since you're discussing his separate experience and not your own.
Who is this question directed to? Since everyone who commented on the thread commented in regards to RajMals post and not their own their separate experience or even Alexanderhamilton's experience.
Old 11-18-2018, 07:04 AM   #24
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sounds like someone didn’t know someone is holding out on them lol
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 12:53 PM   #25
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I guess Mindy magic post on Chloes thread hurt some feelings.

Why do you keep bringing her up??????????
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 12:56 PM   #26
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Not many lines to read between here.

Ol' Rod got one thing right!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 01:41 AM   #27
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
Sounds like someone didn’t know someone is holding out on them lol
I just thought it sounded highly unbelievable. An encounter definetly Worth a report. But maybe hes fresh of the block... as you call it or is that too much hypocrisy per your 24hr allotments. Or am I just the only hobbyist who's NEVER heard of a provider charging for switching postion. Id say it's pretty UNBELIEVABLE unless you consider the source creditable.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:12 AM   #28
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

actually its common in places l ikes ay las vegas ect, just becuase it doesnt happen in dallas doesnt mean it doesnt happen at all, you will learn once the ole newbie tags is lost lol
Old 11-20-2018, 07:23 AM   #29
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

just fyi this is usually how the seperations start, just saying

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
BuxomBeauty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women