Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35178
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2019, 09:52 PM   #856
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Cool

"If Pelosi or Schitt want access to the unredacted report they can go the the SCIF room and read it."

This is probably the most accurate response with regard to congressional access to an unredacted copy of the Mueller report. So what happened to the excuse that access was prevented by law?
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:07 PM   #857
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
"If Pelosi or Schitt want access to the unredacted report they can go the the SCIF room and read it."

This is probably the most accurate response with regard to congressional access to an unredacted copy of the Mueller report. So what happened to the excuse that access was prevented by law?
Federal law prohibits the wholesale public dissemination of the report per Rule 6(e) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure on release of grand jury information.

Under the compromise afforded by Barr, Schitty, et al, have to sign in without cell phones, cameras, etc., thus creating an audit trail of who saw what when. It requires the likes of Schitty to personally take the time and go see the docuemt and not farm it out to some junior staff member. It prevents Schitty, et al, from snapping pictures of classified documents and sending those images to his buddies in the the lib-retarded lame stream media.

Notice how Schitty, et al, refused to submit to those guidelines, but, instead, whined like you're doing that the whole report was never released..
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:05 AM   #858
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I call BS because members of Congress receive security clearances they need and are qualify for to perform their jobs which includes oversight of the Executive Branch.

not bullshit.

congress critters security clearances is not unlimited. there are certain info they just do not have clearance to look at.

grand jury data and investigations; they can't look at it when its active.

as pointed out, once in a while an unredacted report is made available to the committee under strict guidelines.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:07 AM   #859
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

whisky..

do you think withholding exculpatory evidence is a problem in flynn and manafort cases?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:29 AM   #860
oeb11
Valued Poster

DF - of course not
DPST's operate on "feelings" , not intellectual deliberation!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:59 PM   #861
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

More TDS...Trump Devotional Syndrome
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:30 PM   #862
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
whisky..

do you think withholding exculpatory evidence is a problem in flynn and manafort cases?
No! I do not know if Mueller withheld exculpatory evidence. So, No not at this time, but I'm not a lawyer.

dilbert..

Do you think a hostile foreign nation using cyberwarfare to interfere in American democratic processes during the 2016 General Election is a problem?
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 02:38 AM   #863
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Do you think a hostile foreign nation using cyberwarfare to interfere in American democratic processes during the 2016 General Election is a problem?
So buying a few ads on Facebook and leaking emails the DNC was too stupid to keep secure is now called "cyberwarfare" - on a par with shutting down our electric grid? You only hype this stuff to discredit trump.

Do you think using official campaign money to pay Putin's intel agents to create a dossier full of lies on your political opponent is a problem?

Do you think government spying on a political campaign is a problem?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 02:58 AM   #864
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Opinions

Trump and Barr are crossing another line

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opin...outputType=amp

By Michael Morell
Contributing columnist
Michael Morell was the deputy director of the CIA from 2010 to 2013 and twice its acting director. He is a contributing columnist for The Post.

Quote:
There seems to be an erroneous belief among some that if the analysts had not come to the conclusion that Putin was trying to help Trump, there would not have been an FBI counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. This belief is misplaced; there was likely never a link between a judgment by the intelligence community analysts and a decision by the FBI on whether to open a counterintelligence case.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 03:52 AM   #865
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
#1.... but I'm not a lawyer.

#2....Do you think a hostile foreign nation using cyberwarfare to interfere in American democratic processes during the 2016 General Election is a problem?
#1: It shows.
#2: Apparently it wasn't to Obaminable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 03:55 AM   #866
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Trump and Barr are crossing another line

Michael Morell, Contributing columnist
Michael Morell was the deputy director of the CIA from 2010 to 2013 and twice its acting director. He is a contributing columnist for The Post.
Apparently Little Mike has forgotten about Title 50 = STFU.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 07:48 AM   #867
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

“I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments – that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. That allegation deserves the attention of everyAmerican
Robert Mueller
May 29, 2019

The fact that Russian military agents attacked the 2016 election doesn’t appear to trouble the Trump party. They choose to believe the Freedom Caucus deep state bullshit over reality.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 08:22 AM   #868
oeb11
Valued Poster

J666 - SomeOne left out the narrative that Trump and his campaign actively colluded with the Russian in a conspiracy to get elected.

Resulting in the Excuses for the hillary Loss.

Forgetful?
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:11 AM   #869
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
“I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments – that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. That allegation deserves the attention of everyAmerican
Robert Mueller
May 29, 2019

The fact that Russian military agents attacked the 2016 election doesn’t appear to trouble the Trump party. They choose to believe the Freedom Caucus deep state bullshit over reality.
Scorpions do what scorpions do. It's in their nature. It's ignorant politicos, i.e., Odumbo, who sat back and let scorpions do what they do while Odumbo fiddled is the only real crime here ... and in Benghazi.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:45 AM   #870
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
J666 - SomeOne left out the narrative that Trump and his campaign actively colluded with the Russian in a conspiracy to get elected.

Resulting in the Excuses for the hillary Loss.

Forgetful?
There was definitely collusion, but that’s not a crime. Mueller clearly states in his report the lack of irrefutable evidence to prove conspiracy.

FYI...if you scroll to the back of the report you will find a list of all the foreign contacts made with the trump campaign. Dear leader is pleading innocent of collusion when collusion isn’t a crime...
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women