Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-10-2015, 09:35 AM   #16
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
So you'd rather her tell you after you've contacted her to fuck off, then to know upfront she doesn't see black guys? And how are you regaining any sort of dignity like that?

I have to wonder about some of you guy's logic sometimes...
Well, at the door they usually just tell me how handsome I am, grab me by the shirt, yank me in and make me swear not to tell anybody. That and they always wonder how pretty my dick is.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:40 AM   #17
the cowgirl
Account Disabled

User ID: 292363
My ECCIE Reviews

No it's not apples to oranges .

You are saying that just because a man is willing to pay a provider should see him anyway no matter what she prefers .

You my dear are wrong on so many levels. But then again you are a newbie . Good luck with that way of thinking
Old 07-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
Apples to Oranges..

We (hobbyists) pay to be selective..

Providers just verify safety and payment. If not, why don't providers only see who they are attracted to. Last I check, pictures not exchanged as part of screening.
Agree 100%. If guys didn't care who they saw, they'd just order from the phone book.

If providers only saw guys they were attracted to OR guys that are highly attractive, they'd struggle greatly in this business.

I get it. Providers don't HAVE to see every guy that walks through the door, but to exclusively eliminate one RACE of guys is...exactly what it is, with an ism on the end. I'm sorry. That's just the definition of it.

If I was selling iPhones on the corner, and sold them to everyone but white girls, the rest of the world would have a fit.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:02 AM   #19
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cowgirl View Post

You are saying that just because a man is willing to pay a provider should see him anyway no matter what she prefers .

You my dear are wrong on so many levels. But then again you are a newbie . Good luck with that way of thinking
Not at all. I agree that providers can be discerning about who they see. I just don't agree with the comparison of hobbyists' choice vs. providers' choice.

Hobbyists are the customer and naturally have more choice when selecting who they want to spend their money on. Providers do have a choice but it must make sense from a business point. If she is too selective or restrictive, she may severely impact her income. That is the key difference which makes it different. If providers were only willing to see those they find attractive, there would be more restrictions listed and pictures exchanged in addition to the other things providers screen for.

And as far as scheduling sessions, that's not a problem. I have 33 OKs on P411. So I can afford to have my opinion.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:28 AM   #20
the cowgirl
Account Disabled

User ID: 292363
My ECCIE Reviews

Now I can see your point now that you have explained your point of thinking and you are correct . I will and can admit when I am wrong.

It just read like we shouldn't have a choice and yes it does hurt her bottom line and her clientele.

My apologies sir , as I stated earlier I have no problem seeing AA as long as they can be screened and respectful , every race has it's good guys and it's bad guys but that is what screening and other tools are there to help us with
Old 07-10-2015, 12:11 PM   #21
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Sorry that you get your feelings hurt. Do you think it hurts my feeling when a gentlemen posts an ad stating he is looking for a spinner or a lady of a certain age which I don't fall under. Some men like blondes. Should I be offended because I don't fall under that category. How about when a gentlemen states that he is seeking a black lady only? Does that hurt your feelings. You gentlemen have the right to choose what type of lady you want to visit with just as we have a choice of the types of gentlemen that we would like to visit with. You are automatically assuming that because a lady doesn't like AA men, they are racist. Wow! For you to say that, you too are being prejudice because you are pre-judging us based on our preference of men. DEFINITION OF PREJUDICE- preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. I can't speak for all ladies but the reason I don't spend time with AA gentlemen is because I am not attracted to that race. PERIOD! Does that make me a racist? NO! We all discriminate in one fashion or another and we all get discriminated against as well. Overweight people are often discriminated against, as well as lesbians and gays or people who's body is covered with tattoos. There are also the jews and the Christians who is discriminated against. I could go on forever. We don't live in a perfect world. Things don't always go "our way". We just deal with and go on. If this is something that really hurts your feelings, then I suggest you lock yourself in your house and don't get on the internet so you won't have to get your feelings hurt again and your surroundings will be under your control, "perfect" and just the way you want it. In my opinion, you are doing nothing but causing drama for yourself and cutting your own throat. I am sure there are plenty of ladies who is reading your post who does visit with AA men and making a mental note that you are someone that they would not want to visit with in the future.

Just my 2 cents worth

Juliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuspenDover View Post
Racism has no place in a public forum.

When i see "No AA" in ads it means that no matter how educated, nice, respectfull, courteous or genteel that I am I will never be as acceptable as a dope addicted, drunken, woman beating person of other ethnic groups because i'm AA.

Can we limit this preferance to private screening in lieu of placing it in the disney daylight like the euro version of the little mermaid showing both surf and turf tits.

I really dont need to be reminded that because i'm black i'll never be good enuf for some people.

The argument that providers have the right to put whatever they want in their showcases and ads here is simply wrong.

Placing an ad is not a right, its a privilege.
It is granted by the owners of eccie to facilitate commerce in this profession and eccie has the Right to moderate the contents of those ads using standards.

At the very least we can use that privilege to support interethnic courtesy rather than continue to proactively promote exclusionary practices that keep us divided as a nation.

Keep yer racism out of the public view. It makes eccie appear as if its supporting it.

Nobody needs to be reminded that you think they aren't good enuf because of their skin color.

Keep it in your screening process. Saying "No AA" is not the same as saying "No 'N_ggers" but its pretty damn close.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #22
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

well said CK1942...The more information that I know about the lady up front it helps me to decide if I want to contact her for a session. it saves us both the time and I don't have too wonder if she ever did get the pm and why she didn't respond. or receiving a response from her informing me that she doesn't see people like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
I sincerely believe in several things herein.

1) the ladies make the rules and
2) the ladies are in charge of making sure the hobbyists know their rules

That said, I believe that

1) racism is ignoble and dehumanizing. And "public" display of same is equally wrong. However,

2) the rules here allow the ladies to advertise their rules

3) the gents should have a fair shot at maximizing their (the gents') time, and it is better (imho) for the gents to know upfront the rules of engagement before wasting time trying to set up an engagement.

This is not strictly a racism issue. Certainly not a Black issue when it amounts to race restrictions..

There are ladies out there who point blank say,

-- no one over or under a certain age
-- race restriction, NBA, no Asians, no etc. from what I have seen on this board and elsewhere
-- no haggling
-- no oversize Johnsons
-- CBJ only
-- "light" (whatever that means!) GFE

etc.!

imho, the more information the lady imparts, the more informed we gents are when it comes to setting up an engagement.

All that said, I have personally observed in multiple "Meet & Greet" events in which ladies and gents freely engage in conversation, that quite often the "racial element/barrier" is hurdled quite successfully.

So, conclusion, in the end, imo YMMV certainly plays a part in all of the above considerations.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #23
Jackal2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I am getting really tired of people and the media telling me what I can say or who I should like. If someone decides not to see anyone of any race, it is their business and none of yours. It isn't racist, it is a matter of choice and probably a matter of past experience.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:00 PM   #24
eddg870
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

This whole thing is kind of stupid. The only reason this exists is because the customers to these ladies allow it. If you would start posting your ads for services the same way they do then things would change. No BBW allowed, No white chicks allowed, No Asian chicks allowed. I have seen plenty of chicks that have ads posted with no AA. I would just call them, show them that i'm cool and it would be okay. Very few actually hung up on me once we started talking. But now if a chick has No AA posted on her ad, i automatically know she is not worth my time. That is what screening is for. I contact you and you make sure i'm OK. I know a few girls who have been held captive and all types of sick shit and it wasn't done by an "AA". LOL, i even seen a black provider with a no AA sign on her ad. It was just yesterday. But if that makes these ladies feel safer, or more comfortable then that is fine with me.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:24 PM   #25
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Nice one Juliette.

Just because someone says no AA doesn't mean they don't like black men in general or that they are prejudice. I have a model friend that I was talking to yesterday who is pretty open, not a provider and never has been, shes bi but prefers women, and she was telling me that she won't have sex with a black man but she likes them as friends. I asked why and was surprised a bit by the answer. She said that she has a tiny hole and can't fit a black cock in there. hmmmmm. Guess she doesn't know that not all black guys are hung like horses. LOL. I haven't heard the talk about being black means you are hung in a long time. BTW, I'm not black or white, I'm red blooded. I'm not sure if I'd have sex with a green blooded person though.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:24 PM   #26
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You must have been reading my mind.

Juliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
So you'd rather her tell you after you've contacted her to fuck off, then to know upfront she doesn't see black guys? And how are you regaining any sort of dignity like that?

I have to wonder about some of you guy's logic sometimes...
Old 07-10-2015, 03:28 PM   #27
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I'd rather know about game changers like no AA (i'm not AA) before I show up though. If there was a provider that wouldn't see you unless you were 7"+, I would hope she would say it in her profile so I'm not embarrassed when I show up, and she starts laughing
Old 07-10-2015, 03:32 PM   #28
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default definition of an attractive gentlemen

Uhhh, I am sure you meant to say " why don't SOME providers only see who they are attracted to." Ohhhh, you were talking about how attractive they are by their looks. Not how they speak to me before we meet, not by learning more about them through their emails, not by them being a great conversationalist which by the way is my biggest turn-on when it comes to meeting a gentlemen. I must be alone with my definition of an attractive person. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT LOOKS!

Hugs,
Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
Apples to Oranges..

We (hobbyists) pay to be selective..

Providers just verify safety and payment. If not, why don't providers only see who they are attracted to. Last I check, pictures not exchanged as part of screening.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:35 PM   #29
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Obviously he is getting us confused with Walmart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cowgirl View Post

Old 07-10-2015, 03:41 PM   #30
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default selling phones

We are not selling phones on here. Obviously some of you men don't seem to mind it if a girl has to pretend that she is enjoying your company. If this is the case, I pity you and them. I feel so fortunate that a large percentage of gentlemen that I CHOSE wisely to meet and spend time with, was an absolute delight. I sometimes miss the mark but all in all, I was very happy that I met them. If any of my "special friends" is reading this, just know that I adore you.

Hugs,
Juliette

Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Agree 100%. If guys didn't care who they saw, they'd just order from the phone book.

If providers only saw guys they were attracted to OR guys that are highly attractive, they'd struggle greatly in this business.

I get it. Providers don't HAVE to see every guy that walks through the door, but to exclusively eliminate one RACE of guys is...exactly what it is, with an ism on the end. I'm sorry. That's just the definition of it.

If I was selling iPhones on the corner, and sold them to everyone but white girls, the rest of the world would have a fit.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women