Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #31
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

I have not met you, but I would be willing to bet my assumptions are right. About me? As I mentioned, I look, I listen, I learn. I don't rely on the American mass media to tell me what reality consists of.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #32
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
I feel that pro-bareback threads and signature lines should not be allowed. It is dangerous activity and adds stress to providers. If a man can't maintain an erection with a condom that's his problem not mine. Just let me know in advance and I will BBBJ until the sun comes up.
This makes no sense. Why would you feel pressured to do bbfs just because some guy's post or signiture line indicates that he likes it? Doesn't bringing it out in the open help you avoid guys you might try to pressure you during a session.

I think it should be discussed openly. Way is it so taboo of a topic when everyone knows it happens all the time. Anyone curious as to why there are so many pregnant providers?

Discussing bbfs openly let's guys who like it find girls her offer it; helps ladies who don't do it, avoid the bbfs guys, and helps non-bbfs guys avoid the creampie queens if they are worried about her health.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #33
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

yea and my friend who got here from bareback fucking is now dying because of bareback fucking...i bet that nut wasnt worth it!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #34
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I will be the only one on this thread to say THANK YOU to Mr Humpty Dumpty...

Thank you for keeping this topic fresh in our minds.

Thank you for reminding us to take care of ourselves above all others.

Thank you for bringing to mind, once again, that the choices we make today will effect us the rest of our lives.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #35
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
That was because he is..... uhhhhhh..... how do I say this politely..... URBAN? Is that politically correct to say?

Anita- yes its true, hundreds of partners later, one STD back in 2006. Clean now.
People do not get HIV because of the color of their skin. They get it by enaging in high risk activities. You know, like barebacking hundreds of providers. You activities put you among one of the highest risks groups in America.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #36
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
This makes no sense. Why would you feel pressured to do bbfs just because some guy's post or signiture line indicates that he likes it? Doesn't bringing it out in the open help you avoid guys you might try to pressure you during a session.

I think it should be discussed openly. Way is it so taboo of a topic when everyone knows it happens all the time. Anyone curious as to why there are so many pregnant providers?

Discussing bbfs openly let's guys who like it find girls her offer it; helps ladies who don't do it, avoid the bbfs guys, and helps non-bbfs guys avoid the creampie queens if they are worried about her health.
I agree with you but I also feel that allowing it to run rampant just enables ass holes to be ass holes and impressionable providers to make bad choices.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #37
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Anova. While I disagree with Humpty entirely I want to remind you that there is freedom of speech in this country.When you let a notion like his be heard he really makes himself look ignorant. Let him rant. I can run across the hiway 50 times and not get hit. It's that 51st time thats a bitch
Old 10-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #38
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Remember, condoms don't protect against herpes as herpes infections are on the skin. You can do CFS and CBJs all the time and still get herpes on your pubic area and face, yes face, if you do oral. I know a dental dam not rubber can help with the oral prevention.

So, would you rather do CFS and get the incurable gift that keeps on giving or play it safe and stay home nice and faithful? :-)
Old 10-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #39
burkalini
Valued Poster

AS long as your SO is faithful I guess your correct. Not always the case. We can't live in a shell
Old 10-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #40
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Yes, exactly, we can't live in a shell. My point is that it seems that everyone wants to play around with a disease,Herpes, that:
1. Affects about 25% of the general population, (would it be safe to say to double that for this one?), while HIV infection among adults aged 18-49 years in the United States was 0.47% for the period 1999-2006.
2. Is very easily spread with the only real way to prevent catching is abstinence or a monogamous faithful relationship.
3. Is incurable.

In light of the above, no one really seems to really care that they have an extremely high chance of catching herpes even w/ CFS while at the same time giving Humpty a lot of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
AS long as your SO is faithful I guess your correct. Not always the case. We can't live in a shell
Old 10-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #41
burkalini
Valued Poster

Skip lets be real. Sex is going to happen. Not everyone is happy at home like you are or they are single and like the less hassle of providers. I agree we need to be as safe as possible when we hobby but to say just stay home with your SO is not realistic. I believe we had a former president that tried this with the (Just say NO campaign). I believe drug use went up with that one. It's better to realize this is not ever going to stop and do what you can to be safe
Old 10-08-2010, 06:35 PM   #42
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
anyone got any cheese to go with that whine? I'm just sayin...
Go start your own website so you and all your bareback followers can go with you and yall can have a great big bare backin hay day. I swear..
Right on!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #43
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
People do not get HIV because of the color of their skin. They get it by enaging in high risk activities. You know, like barebacking hundreds of providers. You activities put you among one of the highest risks groups in America.

EXACTLY..and I repeat just cause he says he's clean..doesnt mean he is....I know of straight white men who are infected and have lied about it....plain and simple...
Old 10-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #44
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Yes, I agree with you that sex is going to happen and everyone is going to do what they do.

My issue is that Humpty seems to be honest about doing his raw dance while taking shit from people that are doing the same thing. Cough... hypocrites.

I to think we should be safe up to each person's ability and comfort. That's an individual decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Skip lets be real. Sex is going to happen. Not everyone is happy at home like you are or they are single and like the less hassle of providers. I agree we need to be as safe as possible when we hobby but to say just stay home with your SO is not realistic. I believe we had a former president that tried this with the (Just say NO campaign). I believe drug use went up with that one. It's better to realize this is not ever going to stop and do what you can to be safe
Old 10-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #45
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Well if anyone wants to go with me to the AIDS testing place at 7215 Cameron Rd in Austin to prove I am negative, lets go. I am virgin clean. And this political correctness will be the death of the REAL high risk groups. Gays, blacks and IV drug users. AIDS is a racist disease, why I am racist for stating the obvious? Don't shoot the messenger.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women