Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default I don't even care if I get points...or banned.

I am starting to care less and less for this website. It is full of nothing but assholes. No respect for anyone. Not newbies, not oldtimers, not lurkers. No one.

Any female starting a topic is accused of starting a threAD. So fucking what. DON'T READ IT!

Any newbie trying to add something is attacked. GIVE THEM A FUCKING BREAK!

Anyone agreeing with a provider is labeled a White Knight.

Show a little fucking respect. This place used to be somewhat civilized. People spoke their mind. Some folks agreed and some didn't. And those that attacked others were usually dealt with with respect and in some cases they even left on their own, after being ostracized.

Mods, deal with this thread as you see fit.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Rather boring around here for a while now..... Can't even see where someone pissed in your wheaties.....

What am I missing?
Old 04-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Ben There
Just waiting in the lobby

I agree with OP. Show some respect people.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
guest011313
Account Disabled

User ID: 8326

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipLover View Post
I am starting to care less and less for this website. It is full of nothing but assholes. No respect for anyone. Not newbies, not oldtimers, not lurkers. No one.

Any female starting a topic is accused of starting a threAD. So fucking what. DON'T READ IT!

Any newbie trying to add something is attacked. GIVE THEM A FUCKING BREAK!

Anyone agreeing with a provider is labeled a White Knight.

Show a little fucking respect. This place used to be somewhat civilized. People spoke their mind. Some folks agreed and some didn't. And those that attacked others were usually dealt with with respect and in some cases they even left on their own, after being ostracized.

Mods, deal with this thread as you see fit.
Try not to let what you read on here bother you. Some people obviously have too much time on their hands and flap their jaws. I read what I want, say what I feel, and ignore the negativity. It's always best not to feed into it cause usually thats what they want. Kill em with kindness or just IGNORE them. Life is way to short and funner to worry about all tha he said she said stuff on tha boards. It's what you make of it ! I use this board for advertising, safety, ad to ask questions and help others who need direction.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:09 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

From your mouth to God's ears amigo!

I've kinda be trying to say that for a couple of weeks now, NipLover. But you know, one thing leads to another and before long people are dumping in other people's Dinty Moore Beef Stew. (I plead guilty to being involved with a goodly portion of that, but sometimes you've got to stand up for yourself, eh?)

I really find it distasteful and somewhat contrary to our board's function when providers are backed into a corner and feel as though they have to defend themselves from the hobbyists from whom they're trying to get business. Sometimes that is more spectacle than substance, but WTF, the Romans used to watch people be torn apart by prides of lions and (expletives deleted) of wolves. Sometimes it's just cruel, imho.

Wish it wasn't so. I really do. And I've been doing my best to keep the chit down, in spite of anything else that might be posted.

However ...

Sometimes the combative bullshit just wears down the soul. This isn't about fighting. This is about fucking, I've always thought. I love the ladies. Especially the ones who have brains! (The biggest erogenous zone, after all!)

Thank you for expressing yourself. Hopefully more folks will speak up.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:41 AM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipLover View Post
I agree.

However, It's an SHMB. I don't take anything here seriously.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Nip,
The only thing in your post I agree with is that I am less interested in this site than I was in the past. Not because there are assholes here but because of the whiners and cry babies here. If a provider posts a thread about a topic that is interesting or truly hobby related then it is met with genuine replies and debate. When providers post thread after thread of stupid questions purely designed to keep their name on page one then they are called out for it. Tough shit. You should consider taking your own advice and stop reading it if you don’t like it.

Sometimes newbies are given a hard time when they may not deserve it but most of the time they do need a kick in the ass. There is plenty of information available to a newbie on what is expected in a typical review yet many post reviews with absolutely worthless info. Just because it is pointed out does not mean they are being attacked. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

Hobbyist that agree with a provider are not automatically labeled a WK. Hobbyist that automatically agree with a provider regardless of the info posted are labeled White Knights. If a hobbyist post a review with some negative information in it the typical WK will immediately come to her defense with some bullshit about how that was certainly not the case when …..How about letting the reviewer post his account of what happened without trying to discredit him. If you had a great time with the provider then post your own review. Hobbyist doing research will find both and can make their own judgment as to who is credible and who is not.

Just because people here get into heated debates does not in itself make them uncivilized. A good argument is a lot of a lot more interesting to read than a bunch of people kissing each other’s asses. This is the reason I find myself less interested in this site. It is becoming more like a group therapy session where everyone is expected to hug and get along.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Let me preemptively post here.

We've had some flavor of this question/discussion raging for months now. (Maybe it just seems like months based on the number of RTMs, PMs, and such that your local mod staff has been fielding...)

The atmosphere on the board will not change until you change. Start threads. RTM posts that are off topic. And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, don't respond to the posts that are off topic! Don't attack the personality, discuss the content. Don't feel obligated to post on every thread; don't feel obligated to defend others.

Threads like this one, IMHO, just perpetuate the status quo. It let's the whiners whine and the antagonists antagonize.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Old 04-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #9
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Nip,

I know what you mean and some times it's more than I can stomach. But you know what I've noticed in the last week? A little more variety in the posters. Some of the ladies popping back up and some new posters. Nice!

Some people are going to be ugly because they are just miserable. But this is my playground just as much as theirs and I'm going to make sure I build plenty of sand castles. I don't care how many they try to squish!

Budman, you're the biggest complainer I see on here so who exactly are you calling a whiner?

P.S. I would also like to say Budman33 is a cool dude! Super smart, fun and really laid back. So people please don't confuse the two. Worlds apart from eachother. Just sayin
Old 04-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Interesting post, Budman. Please allow me to respond:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Nip,
When providers post thread after thread of stupid questions purely designed to keep their name on page one then they are called out for it.

I agree that intentional ThreADs should be called out. However, what kinds of topics are relevant for co-ed discussion on a co-ed hobby board? Fucking? Tits? Asses? BBBJs? If those are relevant to the pursuit of the hobby, then how does a provider post in any of them without it being called a ThreAD?

Sometimes newbies are given a hard time when they may not deserve it but most of the time they do need a kick in the ass.

I wouldn't say most of the time -- but certainly often. Mostly because of incomplete reviews. Most of the newbies get it eventually, with the right coaching.

Just because people here get into heated debates does not in itself make them uncivilized. A good argument is a lot of a lot more interesting to read than a bunch of people kissing each other’s asses.

Emphasis there on "good" argument. Most of the arguments on here are not good arguments, imho.

I believe NipLover has expressed a concern shared by a lot of members of ECCIE. Even those whom others wouldn't label as WKs, whiners, crybabies and whatever other epithets are being flung at members here.

While I agree with much of what you're saying, Budman, I believe that general tone used in many of these "good arguments" is as much at the center of the acrimony people whine, cry, WK, jerkoff, etc., about as anything else.

Don't you think we can disagree without calling each other names, aggressively looming or making each other feel uncomfortable? I do.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #11
dog soldier 4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Nip,

I know what you mean and some times it's more than I can stomach. But you know what I've noticed in the last week? A little more variety in the posters. Some of the ladies popping back up and some new posters. Nice!

Some people are going to be ugly because they are just miserable. But this is my playground just as much as theirs and I'm going to make sure I build plenty of sand castles. I don't care how many they try to squish!
Thank you Maxeen
Old 04-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #12
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Up,
I guess it depends on what you consider name calling. This is an adult board and it seems many here want to whine to the teacher that so and so called me a name. This isn't the play ground for sencond grade. Get a little thicker skin. I suppose we could RTM that Nip called us "assholes".

Maxeen,
I know you missed me. I don't whine but I love pointing out idiocy and hypocrisy. There's plenty of both.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

The use of the term "assholes" isn't what I'm talking about, amigo. In fact, what kind of dickweed would say such a thing? (That's a fucking joke, people!)

But I hear what you're saying and will fight to the death for your right to say it whether you're saying it to the teacher or the whole class.

Seriously! Really. I mean it, man...
Old 04-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Nip,
The only thing in your post I agree with is that I am less interested in this site than I was in the past. Not because there are assholes here but because of the whiners and cry babies here. If a provider posts a thread about a topic that is interesting or truly hobby related then it is met with genuine replies and debate. When providers post thread after thread of stupid questions purely designed to keep their name on page one then they are called out for it. Tough shit. You should consider taking your own advice and stop reading it if you don’t like it.

Sounds very reasonable to me.....

Sometimes newbies are given a hard time when they may not deserve it but most of the time they do need a kick in the ass. There is plenty of information available to a newbie on what is expected in a typical review yet many post reviews with absolutely worthless info. Just because it is pointed out does not mean they are being attacked. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

I took my lumps on ASPD like any other newbie. I don't see why it bothers anyone...

Hobbyist that agree with a provider are not automatically labeled a WK. Hobbyist that automatically agree with a provider regardless of the info posted are labeled White Knights. If a hobbyist post a review with some negative information in it the typical WK will immediately come to her defense with some bullshit about how that was certainly not the case when …..How about letting the reviewer post his account of what happened without trying to discredit him. If you had a great time with the provider then post your own review. Hobbyist doing research will find both and can make their own judgment as to who is credible and who is not.

Exactly, the WK's are easy to spot and tend to follow posting patterns...

Just because people here get into heated debates does not in itself make them uncivilized. A good argument is a lot of a lot more interesting to read than a bunch of people kissing each other’s asses. This is the reason I find myself less interested in this site. It is becoming more like a group therapy session where everyone is expected to hug and get along.
I also think people forget that coed is supposed to be entertaining as well. Nothing wrong with some good ole fashioned ribbing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Nip,

Maxeen, this has actually been going on for a few months now. Maybe its that you decided to stop complaining (for the most part) and participate that you noticed this.

Some people are going to be ugly because they are just miserable.

Did you somehow earn a PHD to be able to make such a claim? How do you know this? Is this simply because someone shares a different POV so they must be miserable?

Budman, you're the biggest complainer I see on here so who exactly are you calling a whiner?

P.S. I would also like to say Budman33 is a cool dude! Super smart, fun and really laid back. So people please don't confuse the two. Worlds apart from eachother. Just sayin
You complain about people taking shots and you decide to take one at budman... nice going.....

Quote:
Up,
I guess it depends on what you consider name calling. This is an adult board and it seems many here want to whine to the teacher that so and so called me a name. This isn't the play ground for sencond grade. Get a little thicker skin. I suppose we could RTM that Nip called us "assholes".

It's all in fun......

Maxeen,
I know you missed me. I don't whine but I love pointing out idiocy and hypocrisy. There's plenty of both.
You got that right Budman....

sixx
Old 04-17-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I went to the grocery store and got all you whiners some big Ole Cheese wheels!

What happened to the days when men were men and not so ultra sensitive??

I understand that women are very emotional about everything, but its like the men are just as emotional as the women these days...

At the end of the day this is entertainment for adult play. Do not take it seriously.

Thanks for playing.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women