Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2019, 07:01 AM   #1
loverlove17
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Strip clubs

All my life I really never found the infatuation with strip clubs and strippers I think providers are better anyway you at least live out your fantasy in flesh to flesh contact instead of dancing and grinding on you tell compilation what do you all think
loverlove17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:00 AM   #2
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Depends on what you’re looking for or trying to do.

Prostitute for fuck and go experience with the guarantee of fucking.

Strip club for drinks, music, light entertainment and possibly a suck or fuck.

Now if you’re going to the strip club PURELY to try to fuck then yes, you can skip all that. I used to travel a lot and I’d hit the strip clubs in every city I went to because it was easy entertainment, open every night so it didn’t matter what day I was in town. Usually it was more entertaining than sitting at the hotel bar or trying to find the hip club of the day in an unfamiliar city.

If I just wanted to fuck, I would just hire out some pussy.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:57 AM   #3
loverlove17
Valued Poster

True the atmosphere is different but like you said the last part of your example what you get at a strip-club is suck and fuck.I really think it's a waste of money and that brothels should really come back instead of "adult entertainment".as a potential client and a person who pays for my entertainment I would prefer the physical action instead of a tease. That's just my opinion
Old 02-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #4
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Batchlor parties. That's the main reason I have gone to those things.
Sometimes I go to look. But I don't go alone. I always went with friends who wanted to go, but couldn't go alone.
They are fun, if you know how these girls think and you know what they will ask before you talk to them.
THey are all broke, all have abusive ex husbands or SO's, all have babies at home, all need money, they all say somehow they are being fucked over and need money to get out of a bind.
It's all about money. If I can do some things to them that is not allowed, then I will pay some $. It's all about the fun. Living on the edge.
I have friends who will empty their wallets on a chick in a short time,t hen the chick won't speak to him again after he runs out of money.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:46 AM   #5
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

After I found backpage back in the day and right after, Eccie, most strip clubs became dead to me. I've only gone to clubs 3 times since, Twice at Passions where I knew I could fuck, and once to the Penthouse club. Penthouse prices were ridiculous. I straight out told one girl that if I wanted to pay what she wanted fora private booth, I wanted to fuck. When she balked, I told her forget it because I could spend that amount outside the club and definitely fuck.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:55 AM   #6
loverlove17
Valued Poster

I agree with y'all fellas is just very aggravating you don't have to lie just say you want money and what you have to do in exchange for the money

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women