Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2019, 05:44 PM   #61
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Thanks IB for the clarification.
And then there's this... from the far-left publication VOX three days ago:

The Katie Johnson lawsuit: This is the only accusation against Trump for Epstein-related wrongdoing. An anonymous woman sued Trump in 2016, claiming that in 1994, he violently raped her at an orgy hosted by Epstein. She said she was 13 years old at the time, and accused Epstein of raping her as well. She first filed suit in California under the name “Katie Johnson,” and when it was thrown out there for technical reasons, she filed it in New York under “Jane Doe.”

But many journalists were wary about this claim. There was no corroborating evidence offered (except for affidavits from two anonymous people claiming to have been told of or witnessed it), and the suit appeared “to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities,” the Guardian’s Jon Swaine wrote. Jezebel’s Anna Merlan tried for some time to get to the bottom of what was going on and concluded in June 2016, “The facts speak less to a scandal and more, perhaps, to an attempt at a smear.”

Trump himself said, “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/2068634...p-bill-clinton

Hmmm... she filed her frivolous fabricated suit under a pseudonym on the eve of the 2016 election and then withdrew it. Good luck finding her, lil munster! Hint - her real name is Ruby Tuesday.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #62
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
thanks for posting this photo.. now I'm going to have nightmares tonight, about those old Geezers not wearing bathing Suits!

how did Epstein make his fortune? does anyone really know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
he's a hedge fund stock trader. made his money in the stock market.
Quote:
I'm reading his NY apt is "only" worth $85 million and that several other properties the ownership is in question.

There's a bunch of articles about this. No one really knows how he has made his fortune other than he had at least one big investor when he started (Victoria Secret founder).

His hedge fund in the Virgin Island and is supposedly "secret". His hedge fund supposedly has less than 100 employees and Jeffery does ALL the investing.

Red flags everywhere. Some think he's in the spy game or blackmail game or Bernie Madoff game.
looks like my answer maybe wrong. Epstein apparently has a lot of red flags on how he made his money.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...emain-n2549975

His hedge fund trading company maybe just cover for his real thing he was doing.

the spy angle maybe interesting... as an intel asset; Epstein running a blackmail op and gives info to intel agencies on a number of personalities.

Giuefre comments about Epsteins activities may require a closer look.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 11:58 PM   #63
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
And then there's this... from the far-left publication VOX three days ago:

The Katie Johnson lawsuit: This is the only accusation against Trump for Epstein-related wrongdoing. An anonymous woman sued Trump in 2016, claiming that in 1994, he violently raped her at an orgy hosted by Epstein. She said she was 13 years old at the time, and accused Epstein of raping her as well. She first filed suit in California under the name “Katie Johnson,” and when it was thrown out there for technical reasons, she filed it in New York under “Jane Doe.”

But many journalists were wary about this claim. There was no corroborating evidence offered (except for affidavits from two anonymous people claiming to have been told of or witnessed it), and the suit appeared “to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities,” the Guardian’s Jon Swaine wrote. Jezebel’s Anna Merlan tried for some time to get to the bottom of what was going on and concluded in June 2016, “The facts speak less to a scandal and more, perhaps, to an attempt at a smear.”

Trump himself said, “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated.”

Hmmm... she filed her frivolous fabricated suit under a pseudonym on the eve of the 2016 election and then withdrew it. Good luck finding her, lil munster! Hint - her real name is Ruby Tuesday.
Was this the case that Gloria Allred dropped representation of? I remember she dropped a couple of suits against President Trump that didn't hold water.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 05:37 AM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was this the case that Gloria Allred dropped representation of? I remember she dropped a couple of suits against President Trump that didn't hold water.
She's also off the front page now ... that's her focus. Coverage.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:34 AM   #65
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It was Allred's daughter Lisa Bloom. Both women are publicity whores. They don't care if a case has any merit, as long as it gets them on fake news. Think female Avenatti.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 08:42 PM   #66
Cat Shades
BANNED

Looks like he used to post here but got banned

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=372788
Cat Shades is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 08:50 PM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Shades View Post

He must have posted too many “forbidden topic” ISO’s.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:46 PM   #68
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Shades View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He must have posted too many “forbidden topic” ISO’s.

Jeff Epstein was on the board for 5 days in 2016. He made 53 posts in the last 2 days before being banned.

2016? 3 years ago. I'm surprised someone even remembers him. lol. I don't.

must've been a throw away account.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:12 PM   #69
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
And then there's this... from the far-left publication VOX three days ago:\...

Vox articles, especially any article written by Ezra Klein, is a Democratic Party approved hit piece.

Quote:
It was Allred's daughter Lisa Bloom. Both women are publicity whores. They don't care if a case has any merit, as long as it gets them on fake news. Think female Avenatti.
Thanks Lusty. Damn, I didn't realize Allred was 78 yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Jeff Epstein was on the board for 5 days in 2016. He made 53 posts in the last 2 days before being banned.

2016? 3 years ago. I'm surprised someone even remembers him. lol. I don't.

must've been a throw away account.
The whole Jeffery Epstein "Lolita Island" has been festering for years. If the SEC doesn't know the whole story behind his hedge fund they need to be overhauled. I believe the Secretary of Labor's story that somebody told him Epstein was an "asset" and needed to be glad-handed.

My guess is this poster is still in the forums.
Old 07-14-2019, 11:22 PM   #70
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Vox articles, especially any article written by Ezra Klein, is a Democratic Party approved hit piece.

Thanks Lusty. Damn, I didn't realize Allred was 78 yo.

The whole Jeffery Epstein "Lolita Island" has been festering for years. If the SEC doesn't know the whole story behind his hedge fund they need to be overhauled. I believe the Secretary of Labor's story that somebody told him Epstein was an "asset" and needed to be glad-handed.

My guess is this poster is still in the forums.

an insider you think?
Old 07-15-2019, 07:45 AM   #71
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Epstein not hired by Barr's relatives. Left wing hoax meant to get Barr to recuse...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...w-york-school/
Old 07-15-2019, 08:50 AM   #72
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It isn't George Nader the pedophile.
It is a different George Nader.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bi...-george-nader/

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's a picture of Slick Willie hanging out with accused pedophile George Nader in 2017: bathing suits, boats, beach and beer with ol' Slick Willie hanging is arm around Nader's neck. Slick Willie is pretty damn chummy with all of these low lifes.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:02 AM   #73
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Schumer has a Epstein problem...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...246330880.html

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:17 PM   #74
oeb11
Valued Poster

An interesting read -RH360.

Schumer is venal as hell.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:13 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Epstein accusers’ attorney makes point about Trump that may be key to quite a lot

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/0...o-quite-a-lot/

By J.E. Dyer July 14, 2019

After Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and charged in federal court with underage sex trafficking this past week, the mainstream media began a predictable campaign to tie Epstein to Trump.

The rightosphere, equally predictably, posted articles pointing out Epstein’s closer relationship with Bill Clinton, which reportedly included activities with the Clinton Foundation. Flight logs also show multiple occasions on which Clinton traveled on Epstein’s so-called “Lolita express” flights. The number of occasions could be as few as four; some reporting claims more than two dozen.

As LU noted on Wednesday, Internet sleuths have reported that photos of Bill Clinton with Epstein are being scrubbed from the Web, while photos of Trump and Epstein attending the same events have been featured by the MSM – and are even being faked.

Trump’s supporters have highlighted reporting that Epstein was banned from Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort years ago, allegedly after Epstein made inappropriate advances to the 18-year-old daughter of a client.

Latest: Know what else is white supremacist and fascistic? 'The Lion King'

All of this is unfolding in the context of an Epstein case that most observers think could affect a lot of “very connected” people, from politicians to industry executives and the media.

It’s the latter point that makes for the interest of a lawyer’s comments from December 2018, when Epstein settled a lawsuit with accusers represented by Bradley Edwards of Edwards Pottinger LLC. The suit stemmed from the plea agreement Epstein had reached with the state of Florida in 2008 on the original criminal charges brought against him, involving sex with minors (girls of mostly 14 to 15 years old).

Edwards represented plaintiffs in 2009 who filed suit to obtain a judgment against Epstein, when it became clear he would not have to meet even the startlingly lenient terms of that plea agreement. Officials in both Florida and New York seem to be implicated in letting Epstein off the hook. And the federal government, which reportedly had a 50-odd-page charge list drafted against Epstein, didn’t weigh in to take things further.

The usual reporting at the New York Times and other mainstream media has, as I said, been at pains to link Epstein to Trump. But those outlets are not suggesting that Democrats will not be affected.

The sense seems to be a chary one, that Epstein could bring down a lot of people. The MSM haven’t been touting Democrats or any other group as having clean hands. They’ve just been emphasizing the theme about “a lot of people,” alongside the drumbeat about Trump.*

So the passage in this video of an interview with Derrick Broze of The Conscious Resistance, from December 2018, is very interesting, and possibly very informative. It starts about 4:55.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

Here is a transcript of attorney Bradley Edwards’s comments on Trump (courtesy Zero Hedge):
The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.
Most of the coverage of this video has focused on the point that Trump’s helpfulness was an indication that he had little to do with Epstein, and simply chose to be a good citizen.

But when there’s thought to be a huge network of connections and influence on the order of the Epstein scandal, the real point may be more than that. It may be a central key to why the East coast “elite” hate Trump so much, and have been so obsessively determined to bring him down. There’s reason to believe Trump has no motive to cover up Epstein’s dealings. His attorney general now has teeth and has acted fearlessly so far. And not only can Trump not be tarred with complicity in whatever the Epstein crimes may be; he looks like the one guy who in 2009 was free to talk — and willing to.

* In January 2016, independent journalist Ken Silverstein wrote an article with information about Epstein and Trump for Vice.com. Fusion GPS, no fan of Trump, was reportedly shopping the story around, and Silverstein bit. In spite of the best efforts of both Fusion GPS and Mr. Silverstein, no smoking gun or particularly damning or salacious connection was unearthed between Trump and Epstein. In 2017, The Washington Times spoke to Silverstein about that piece and reported the following:
Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.
“Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that,” Mr. Silverstein said. “But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trump’s ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trump’s ties were mild compared to Bill Clinton‘s. …”
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women