Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2017, 12:08 AM   #526
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I agree on the "advancing our country", mystic...and while it may feel like its been a lot longer, Trump was sworn in (only) 3 months ago (today in fact). Much has been accomplished but so much more remains.

Obviously he's discovered this "Washington-thing" isn't anything akin to getting an ice skating rink built (in NY). Many more obstacles than he may have actually envisioned prior to taking office.

Nonetheless....the (media's and far left) micro-managing every fart, belch and hiccup is mind-numbing imo. Let's not pass out any grades on the DJT administration until Jan 2018. Give it a full calendar year and then see what's been done...or not done. I think it's a fair request....wouldn't you agree?
What a hypocrite. You were probably the same person criticizing Obama for his "lack of accomplishments" even though he had his hands tied with the "party of no" in charge of both the house and senate. You were probably the same guy talking about Obama's vacations, but not batting an eye over the fact Trump will spend more on Secret Service in the first year than Obama did in 8. Probably the same guy that criticized Clinton for donations to the foundation (that did good throughout the world), but look the other way at how Trump is getting paid for by the government to his businesses because he refuses to actually work at the White House.

Bottom line is this. He controls all forms of government and accomplished nothing of note other than to reverse regulations that prohibit polluting of our rivers, our children, and our air. He has also been able to unite the people in protests not seen since the Civil Rights movement.

Despite controlling all government, he could not "Repeal and Replace" the ACA. Best they could come up with was a plan that you and I could do better at a bar with a napkin and a pen. He promised to not get involved with other countries, and he has already attacked Syria - something he specifically called Obama out on - and dropped a MOAB on Afghanistan. He now has us on the brink of war, even though he said other countries should have nuclear weapons. I could actually understand the principle, if it didn't come from a coward and a draft dodger.

This guy is the biggest flip flopper we have ever seen. NATO is now not obsolete? Ha! China is no longer currency gouging? So Obama's jobs reports were fake, but now they're real? Until this month, probably, when it's expected that the growth will disappoint. Then it will be the left media's "fake news". And you're almost quoting the BS Faux News feeds you. He flat out lied about Obama wire tapping him. Who does that? Dude, he stands for nothing, except to line his filthy pockets.

He promised to start building a wall on day 1. And Mexico would pay for it. Good luck. I'm sure tax reform won't be passed before they break either.

The one thing he tried to do? Prevent Muslims from coming over from 7 poor countries. Which, of course, is unconstitutional. If he was serious, he would not have named 7 countries where terrorists have never come from to the US as of today. The countries he would have named would have been Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Egypt, etc. But he and his cronies do too much business with those countries. Plus, the ban was so that they could gauge in 90 days how to best deal with these countries. So it's been 90 days. What have they learned? Nothing. Everything is symbolic, to say they're doing something, but nothing gets done by the party of "no".

Bottom line is stop being a hypocrite. You would not have given Obama 7 days, much less a year. Admit it. Trump's whiny ass needs to move the ball forward. He will go down as the worst president ever.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:16 AM   #527
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

Barry, you left out a few things abut Trump:
He likes forcing himself on women.
He likes mocking the handicapped.
He likes to disparage POWs.
He likes getting the Purple Heart the "easy way".

The "buck stops here" will never apply to him, a pathological lying, paranoid schizophrenic.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:41 AM   #528
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
What a hypocrite.
Bottom line is stop being a hypocrite. You would not have given Obama 7 days, much less a year. Admit it.

Blah, blah, blah.....the song remains the same with you howler monkeys, doesn't it? All you did was regurgitate what every other dimturd has yipped about since the election. Yawn...so what else is new?

Perhaps I am a hypocrite; so effin' what...sue me. But I will tell you this, Barry, and I'll state it once again (as I've often posted on this thread) looking back I feel I gave the closet muzzie the benefit of the doubt from day one the results were in. He was the president and I gave him my support because I love my country and wanted nothing but success for all Americans. That said, I gave him every opportunity possible (for at least the first 18 months of Term One) to step up and be more than just a Community Organizer.

He had eight years to show us something (other than make Final Four selections on ESPN) and he (and his "policies") failed...and rather miserably, I might add.

Kick up a sh*t fest all you want (that DJT is POTUS). But just consider the alternative...President Hillary Clinton. Those three words alone should tell you the right choice was made. So kick back, enjoy a coldie or two, and watch what a real leader can accomplish over the next year or so.

TRUMP AND PENCE 2020
AMERICA FIRST
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:30 AM   #529
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah.....the song remains the same with you howler monkeys, doesn't it? All you did was regurgitate what every other dimturd has yipped about since the election. Yawn...so what else is new?

Perhaps I am a hypocrite; so effin' what...sue me. But I will tell you this, Barry, and I'll state it once again (as I've often posted on this thread) looking back I feel I gave the closet muzzie the benefit of the doubt from day one the results were in. He was the president and I gave him my support because I love my country and wanted nothing but success for all Americans. That said, I gave him every opportunity possible (for at least the first 18 months of Term One) to step up and be more than just a Community Organizer.

He had eight years to show us something (other than make Final Four selections on ESPN) and he (and his "policies") failed...and rather miserably, I might add.

Kick up a sh*t fest all you want (that DJT is POTUS). But just consider the alternative...President Hillary Clinton. Those three words alone should tell you the right choice was made. So kick back, enjoy a coldie or two, and watch what a real leader can accomplish over the next year or so.

TRUMP AND PENCE 2020
AMERICA FIRST
Difficult to have an intellectual battle with an unarmed man. You win, dude. Call me every name Faux and the alt-right made up in lieu of an intellectual argument.

The electoral college elected Trump and we'll see. Even Repukicants (see I can do it too, Foxtard) have to admit it's not starting off well at all. I hope everything that Trump ran on gets passed, because hopefully people will see the selfish ways of the right, people will be put in a hole (and the policies will definitely put people in a hole), and maybe then we'll work for true unity. Believe me, I am only going to benefit from anything that Trump passes. I can afford to wait this administration out. I'm here because I have disposable income. Any change in policies will only help me, even though I believe in helping others, including with my money through taxes. Bottom line though is that I find Trump, you, and pretty much most Republicans, morally repugnant. When you say "America First", you mean "America Only", and I just can't believe how sad it is that the republicant mice follow the pied piper on those slogans and positions.

BTW, here, fixed this for you. "that DJT is POS"
Old 04-25-2017, 11:38 AM   #530
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Some good news today out of D.C. Trump folded like a cheap suit on his ridiculous border wall funding. Claims now he'll "get the money in September." Fat fuckin' chance of that.

Meanwhile, he still has no plan on health care or Obamacare replacement. And the negotiations between the Tuesday Group and the so-called "Freedom Caucus" are -- thankfully and predictably -- a complete failure. So we still have Obamacare.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:24 PM   #531
Gordo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default WaPo Poll

For all the Sturm & Drang of the media and democrats a new WaPo poll finds that if the election would be held today, Trump would win by a larger margin than he did in November:

"The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.4c228cd1504e
Gordo is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:35 PM   #532
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
For all the Sturm & Drang of the media and democrats a new WaPo poll finds that if the election would be held today, Trump would win by a larger margin than he did in November:

"The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton."

My faith in humans continues to dwindle away....

I didn't see where it talked about people who didn't vote at all. The people who wouldn't vote for either candidate.

I wonder what those numbers look like now. Would they cone out to vote today? Fucking cowards....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:00 PM   #533
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo View Post

I guess it's only fake news when it doesn't benefit you. Just shows the rigidity of the Republican. They'd vote for Satan if he ran as a Republican. I wonder if Republicans would still vote Trump if they had all the original candidates to choose from. This poll seems slanted from the beginning. What exactly has changed since Trump took office regarding Hillary and why are people saying they would not vote for her? My guess is those people in hindsight would have voted for Sanders. Makes sense, since she did not win. I think that poll is out of context. Trump's favorability is at historic lows. I don't think the people responding negatively to Hillary are saying they'd vote for Trump instead. Because of this, the result makes sense. She lost, so Democrats would like a do-over with a different candidate.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:27 PM   #534
themystic
Valued Poster

I know its early and Im giving it 2 years, ( if he makes it), but....... Current Report Card

1. Healthcare- Disaster
2. The Wall- Disaster
3. China's Currency- Disaster
4. Muslim Ban- Disaster

5. FBI Investigation- I suspect hes guilty but giving him benefit of doubt
6. Mirilago- Blatant In our Face!
7. Trump properties and businesses- Blatant In our Face
8. Tax Returns- Blatant F U !!

9. Tax Reform- Predicted Disaster

10. Bombing Syria- Red Meat for Republicans and Hawks
11. Talking Shit N Korea- Red Meat for Republicans
12. Losing an Aircraft Carrier- Fucking Disaster
13. Dissing the NYC police- Disaster
14. Trump Tower Security & Traffic- Disaster

Overall Grade: F

In fairness am I leaving out any good stuff he has done? Seriously
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #535
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
In fairness......
Lol....

C'mon, mystic....we both know you didn't write a darned thing on your version of a Hundred Day report card that was even remotely fair. Be honest, k?

Mods...don't ya think it's high time (to officially CLOSE THIS THREAD)? This thing is imploding on itself. The original thought (Grean's)..."What are the Odds Trump will be Impeached"...has long passed us by. Face facts....

Donald J. Trump will not be impeached, people. In fact, most if not all of what we've witnessed these past hundred days tells us he's an absolute shoe-in to be re-elected come '20.

Oh, Happy Day. Oh, Happy Day.

TRUMP PENCE 2020
AMERICA FIRST
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:31 PM   #536
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

I love Trump
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 11:41 PM   #537
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I know its early and Im giving it 2 years, ( if he makes it), but....... Current Report Card

1. Healthcare- Disaster
2. The Wall- Disaster
3. China's Currency- Disaster
4. Muslim Ban- Disaster

5. FBI Investigation- I suspect hes guilty but giving him benefit of doubt
6. Mirilago- Blatant In our Face!
7. Trump properties and businesses- Blatant In our Face
8. Tax Returns- Blatant F U !!

9. Tax Reform- Predicted Disaster

10. Bombing Syria- Red Meat for Republicans and Hawks
11. Talking Shit N Korea- Red Meat for Republicans
12. Losing an Aircraft Carrier- Fucking Disaster
13. Dissing the NYC police- Disaster
14. Trump Tower Security & Traffic- Disaster

Overall Grade: F

In fairness am I leaving out any good stuff he has done? Seriously
Well, how about the following:

- signed orders that allow coal waste into our water.
- reversed rule to ban pesticides that cause brain damage in children
- reversed order that was going to cut .25 off mortgages so people will now spend millions more
- reversed rule that energy companies had to disclose bribes paid to foreign governments
- reversed rule that people that are mentally ill could not purchase guns.

Oh, you said good stuff. Yeah, I got nothing. We should probably ask Sean Hannity.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:53 AM   #538
themystic
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1059443037]Lol....

C'mon, mystic....we both know you didn't write a darned thing on your version of a Hundred Day report card that was even remotely fair. Be honest, k?

Lol CB, I didn't write anything good about Trump because I couldn't think of one.

And I did write the MSNBC version, I admit it, It wasn't fair, but it also wasn't baseless.

Most if not all of it was opinion becauce the man has accomplished nothing for the greater good of Americans.

I know its only 100 days. I was supposed top be " tired of winning" by now. What have I, you, anybody won to date?

In attempted fairness I can give him two grades:

1. What he himself promised for the first 100 days: F
2. What he has gotten done: Incomplete
* For Republicans and Business one could argue for the Supreme Court pick, allowing the oil pipelines to continue, Eliminating the law for oil companies to disclose which foreign countries they bribed, Talking smack to Korea, bombing Syria one time

CB I'm curious what has DJT done so far to make America Great?
Old 04-26-2017, 12:55 AM   #539
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
I love Trump
Me to. The Republican President, House and Senate cant get anything done
Old 04-26-2017, 02:45 AM   #540
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Lol....

Mods...don't ya think it's high time (to officially CLOSE THIS THREAD)? This thing is imploding on itself. The original thought (Grean's)..."What are the Odds Trump will be Impeached"...has long passed us by. Face facts....

Donald J. Trump will not be impeached, people. In fact, most if not all of what we've witnessed these past hundred days tells us he's an absolute shoe-in to be re-elected come '20.

Oh, Happy Day. Oh, Happy Day.

TRUMP PENCE 2020
AMERICA FIRST
Somebody starts telling the truth and you want the tread closed!!??

TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women