Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160854
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35585
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2016, 04:42 PM   #1
mrfantastical
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default You make an appointment... Who's suppose to follow up?

So I'm a newbie to the hobby. I ran into a situation where I made an appoint 3 days in advance.

Light communication, the next day, and no communication the day before the appointment. So day and time of the appointment comes around and My provider doesn't show, and doesn't respond to messages.

I finally get a message about 6 hours later, from provider apologizing. Then she said that I should confirmed the day before.

Again I'm new, but is that the ediquette for the hobby? Since I make the appt, I should have confirmed the day before?

Thanks.
mrfantastical is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:54 PM   #2
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

You should confirm an hour before the appointment.

Make you appointment whenever you want to but if you don't confirm an hour before in my experience then the appointment isn't going to happen.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:59 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

you should... I rarely make an appt. more than 3 hours in advance, but if it is longer, I follow up 2 hours prior... if you don't, the Provider forgets, books someone else, or goes and gets her nails done, assuming you weren't serious.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:32 PM   #4
HobbyPilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

You. Verify 24 hours prior, then again 1 hour prior.
HobbyPilot is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:45 PM   #5
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Some things I am "on top of" and some I need like 100 reminders for LOL

THIS is not something I think I would need a lot of help with, but I can't often (read: ever lol) schedule in advance either.

If scheduling the day before, though, I would try to AT LEAST confirm at the point before I start whatever "preparation" I'd do immediately before the appointment -- be it just getting up and shaving/showering, closing things down at work, or getting ready for a longer than normal drive. If scheduling more than 2-3 days ahead, then maybe morning of. Otherwise, if it's like a week out, then probably the day before.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:51 PM   #6
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

I ask the guy if it's ok to text him with directions and to confirm with him a couple hours before the appointment (mostly because of drive time with directions and such), and that usually works.

Sorry you went through that.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:26 PM   #7
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

This is why I prefer same day stuff. If we're in the same town at the same time, why is there a 'waiting period'? I may be horny at the time I make the appointment, but who knows how I'll feel by Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday or whatever day the appointment is.

With same day stuff, it's easier not to get bumped or forgotten about. If we agree, at 9am, for example, to see each other at 2pm, that's just much better than saying, hey it's 9am on Monday. Let's get together on Friday at 4pm. What happens during the week? That's too much anticipation for me, short of her (or me) coming in from out of town.

As far as following up, BOTH PARTIES should have involvement. One should reach out, and the other should be EXPECTING a reach out, and vice versa.

I've been in situations where the provider plays dumb the day of. Y'all go into that radio silence, where you ignore our calls and texts, until two hours after. Then you file in with all kinds of excuses.

Not all of you, but some of you do it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:44 PM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

There are no set rules that work better for all. For prebooking, I let them know that I will confirm the morning of the appt. And, prebooking is great and works out just as well as making same day appts for some, If not better. It just depends on both parties and if something comes up between the time it is set and the time of confirmation. If you prefer prebooking and she doesn't offer to confirm, it may be best to let her know that you will.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:53 PM   #9
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I don't often make appointments days ahead of time. But it's certainly permitted for either party to check on the status of the appointment. However, the provider is the one offering the appointment and the client is the customer. If the appointment can't be honored, it should be incumbent on the provider to give as much notice as possible. Absent extraordinary circumstances, it is inexcusable for a provider not to provide advance notice of a cancelled appointment.

By analogy, I'm a lawyer. If you have an appointment with me and a conflict comes up, you're not supposed to call me and confirm. Someone in my office calls you, explains the conflict and why we couldn't have anticipated it, apologizes profusely, and sets you a new appointment. And then when I meet you, I apologize again. Customer service isn't brain surgery.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:14 PM   #10
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I always ask the gent to confirm a couple of hours before our appt. If he's a new friend, thats when I will send my address/directions. If I don't hear from him I assume it's a no go.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:42 PM   #11
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

I would much rather over confirm than under confirm.
flanker1017 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:49 AM   #12
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to confirm the night before or the morning of. When the appointment is initially set, I let my friend know when he can expect confirmation from me.

If she didn't confirm, then you should have a few hours before the meeting was scheduled.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 06:00 AM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyPilot View Post
You. Verify 24 hours prior, then again 1 hour prior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
There are no set rules that work better for all. For prebooking, I let them know that I will confirm the morning of the appt. And, prebooking is great and works out just as well as making same day appts for some, If not better. It just depends on both parties and if something comes up between the time it is set and the time of confirmation. If you prefer prebooking and she doesn't offer to confirm, it may be best to let her know that you will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker1017 View Post
I would much rather over confirm than under confirm.
Very frequently, at least in my experience, if a guy makes an appointment a few days in advance, often he will either cancel or just not follow through.

So it's very important to follow up.

Everyone has given some good advice here. If you schedule on a Monday with me for a Thursday, then a quick little note telling me that you're looking forward to meeting with me (do this the day before) is very helpful.

Also, I require a brief phone call before meeting. Since I don't keep records, I ask to speak to you pretty close before meeting.

Then, confirming the morning of is important. Or I'll contact you to confirm.

Either way, there needs to be some dialogue back and forth during the few days since making that appointment.

Just TOO many guys, and females, are bad about keeping their obligations. I'm not ... but a lot of people are.

So just be very thorough with your expectations and keeping in touch until ... you're able to touch. grin.

Hope this is helpful!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 07:22 AM   #14
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I always make appointments 2-3 days out , and confirm morning afternoon etc. Also most providers will have you call text when you arrive.( still with this there have been some no shows )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #15
ten_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I only do same day/night appointments.
ten_man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women