Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35593
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #1
ebonylvver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default Review A HELL NO NadiaLuv PLease go back to Backpage

Date: 3-1-15
Provider: NadiaLuv
Phone: 6468586924
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=249202
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Coit
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing...
Session Length: 15 mins
Fee: 60 but upsold to 80...
Hair Length and Color: No clue..
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: NOOO RUN GUYS!! BACKPAGE UPSELLER
ebonylvver is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #2
Mrmarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Thanks for the heads up
Mrmarvin is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:05 PM   #3
jerkn2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

That sucks... Her pics are sexy as hell too...

yeah shes seems like an up seller someone paid an extra 40 for review pics.. Last I checked shouldn't a provider want a client to put pics in his review... It helps her business...
jerkn2u is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:26 PM   #4
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Bummer
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:04 PM   #5
NadiaLuv
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249202
My ECCIE Reviews

Because i was very busy yesterday i tried to make time but i couldnt thanks sir for that horrible review but everyone can check my other reviews all yes"s and they all will tell you.. Patience is key mr. Ebonylvver....oh and another thing the guy paid extra for personal pics ..im not an upseller i have set rates and specials just like other providers
NadiaLuv is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:14 PM   #6
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Damn dude sounds salty as hell..
A simple NCNS in co-ed woulda have sufficed..
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:30 AM   #7
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaLuv View Post
Because i was very busy yesterday i tried to make time but i couldnt thanks sir for that horrible review but everyone can check my other reviews all yes"s and they all will tell you.. Patience is key mr. Ebonylvver....oh and another thing the guy paid extra for personal pics ..im not an upseller i have set rates and specials just like other providers
Thanks, but it is against the Rules for providers to post comments on reviews. It never looks good when providers respond to reviews and you have few reviews. My advice to you is let it go.

Also, patience is not the key. Gentlemen not having to put up with bullshit is the key.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:33 AM   #8
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Damn dude sounds salty as hell..
A simple NCNS in co-ed woulda have sufficed..
I don't have my PA back but how do you figure it was a NCNS when he paid a fee and had a session length of 15 mins?...smh
Old 03-03-2015, 01:26 AM   #9
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8
Wink

It pays to have premium access.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:16 AM   #10
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

He posted in co-ed, a review in co-ed.

What the hell's that? Why can't she post in co-ed, since he put the review in the wrong place?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:23 AM   #11
goofy11
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

I read it that he never saw her or never paid her, he just sat in his car and got pissed, which is understandable after driving to her location twice and calling and texting her and getting minimal to no response, than finally left after 15 mins of no response. She is a pretty girl though.

Patience is not the key here NadiaLuv, not at all. Premium hourly rates are being provided to you for premium customer service. We expect and should receive promptness, cleanliness and service equal to those of premium rates. For example the prompt and awesome service one would get when going to a 5star restaurant or staying in a 5star hotel, not going to McD's and being asked to pull ahead then having to wait 5 to 15 minutes for a hamburger that is only good enough for making a terd, or staying at the motel 6 and being afraid of what was not recently cleaned and having to carry your own bags. If you were too busy you should have stated that up front, apologized and offered to reschedule not just blow him off.

His time was spent traveling to your location...twice. Valuable time and expensive gas were consumed and then you ignored him pretty much by not being upfront and responding in a timely manner. When you are expecting a customer to be arriving your focus should be on that customer making them feel valued and appreciated making them want to return for your great customer service.

I agree this is in co-ed she should be able to respond all she wants.
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:25 AM   #12
Lowkey4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy11 View Post
I read it that he never saw her or never paid her, he just sat in his car and got pissed, which is understandable after driving to her location twice and calling and texting her and getting minimal to no response, than finally left after 15 mins of no response. She is a pretty girl though.

Patience is not the key here NadiaLuv, not at all. Premium hourly rates are being provided to you for premium customer service. We expect and should receive promptness, cleanliness and service equal to those of premium rates. For example the prompt and awesome service one would get when going to a 5star restaurant or staying in a 5star hotel, not going to McD's and being asked to pull ahead then having to wait 5 to 15 minutes for a hamburger that is only good enough for making a terd, or staying at the motel 6 and being afraid of what was not recently cleaned and having to carry your own bags. If you were too busy you should have stated that up front, apologized and offered to reschedule not just blow him off.

His time was spent traveling to your location...twice. Valuable time and expensive gas were consumed and then you ignored him pretty much by not being upfront and responding in a timely manner. When you are expecting a customer to be arriving your focus should be on that customer making them feel valued and appreciated making them want to return for your great customer service.

I agree this is in co-ed she should be able to respond all she wants.
Yup, that sounds about right. I few weeks ago I went through the same circus with her in El Paso. After having to send a dick pic, room pic, face pic, and the back and forth.... I was promised 3 different times for her to show up at my outcall while there on business.. needless to say, while i could have been confirming with another provider to come handle my travel needs, Nadia bumps back our time twice then promises they she will be there... then to never showed up or even give me a call. I like the OP was very ecstatic about her looks and wanted to try, but at the end of the day, left me high and dry... literally.

I didn't care to post a NCNS in El Paso since most of their activities is low and she was visiting like I. But personally, I can vouch for the inconsistencies and unprofessionalism when confirming and KEEPING appointments. Just my 2 pennies
Lowkey4me is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #13
NadiaLuv
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249202
My ECCIE Reviews

He didnt even see me sir at all he didnt pay for anything
NadiaLuv is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:21 PM   #14
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
He posted in co-ed, a review in co-ed.

What the hell's that? Why can't she post in co-ed, since he put the review in the wrong place?
When I made my comment about the provider posting comments I thought the thread was still in the review section and she was violating the Rules. Now that it is in Coed she absolutely can say whatever she wishes. The OP should not have written this in a review/paid for services format if he didn't see her and should have just written a NCNS thread.

But she doesn't seem to get it and this thread hopefully can help her to make changes. But, so few rarely do....Smh
Old 03-03-2015, 09:24 PM   #15
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaLuv View Post
He didnt even see me sir at all he didnt pay for anything
Did you?:
1) Schedule an appt with the Gent
2) Confirm an exact location & time for the appt
3) Waste his time by failing to meet the client