Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you ever paid a deposit?
Yes 3 8.33%
No 33 91.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2024, 03:23 AM   #1
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Have you ever paid a deposit? <------- Completely anonymous poll

* This poll is 100% anonymous so no one will know which way you answered *

I know this is a hot button topic around here but I keep seeing more & more providers post about requiring a deposit so I figured men must be doing it, however, due to the backlash about doing so, they do not speak on it.

So, with that being said, have you ever paid a deposit? Did it work out okay for you?

Are you anti-deposit, but would consider one under the right conditions?

I'd love to get feedback on this.

I'd also love to hear from providers that ask for deposits every time or from time to time. How has it worked out for you?

I am considering implementing a deposit for nighttime & weekend appointments. For some reason it seems most of my NCNS's happen in the evenings & weekends.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 05:04 AM   #2
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

NO, NO, and HELL NO!!!!!! It’s a RIP OFF!!!!!! Cancellations are part of the business. Guys have regular lives like ladies do. Life happens and things come up. If someone keeps canceling on you, then block him and don’t take his request anymore. Do you pay your client a deposit when YOU have to cancel for what ever reason.
Had a doctors appointment one time and had to cancel for a family reason. They sent me a bill for the appointment. Sent bill BACK UNPAID and found a NEW doctor. How many times has your doctor kept you waiting cause they were running behind. Did they offer you a discount. NO!!!!!
DoubleEagle is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 05:40 AM   #3
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

nope. Absolutely not. One major reason is I only deal in cash. Nothing electronic, nothing with a paper trail. It's nearly impossible to pay a deposit without using some sort of electronic method.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 10:03 AM   #4
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

I've paid a deposit on several occasions. Had no problems. Would do it again
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:04 PM   #5
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I have offered to pay a deposit to a well known, well reviewed provider for a multi hour appointment. She said no deposit was necessary since I offered. She is in my top 3 best ever.

One hour appointment requiring a deposit? Never have never will.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:07 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Ahhhh no
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:13 PM   #7
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes50 View Post
I have offered to pay a deposit to a well known, well reviewed provider for a multi hour appointment. She said no deposit was necessary since I offered.
I finally set up a cash app account recently so I could send a deposit. It was to secure an appointment time with a travelling young lady that I had met before. I offered it, she didn't ask & even said it wasn't necessary but I sent the entire donation amount anyway. I wouldn't have done it under any other circumstances. I got exactly what I paid for.

It's not a bad idea to request a deposit for after hours requests.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:20 PM   #8
Garret.Jax
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

No, I’ve never paid one, and doubt I would. I have two main issues, one is the digital trail, I’m a cash only customer as well, and the other is I’ve been canceled on multiple times by providers. Sometimes it’s probably legit, but I think most of the time it’s just flakiness and me paying a deposit does nothing to change that dynamic.
The only way I would be ok paying a deposit, is to meet in person with a provider I haven’t met before. I’m happy to meet in person for a drink or something, to make sure chemistry is right and then I’d be more inclined to giving a deposit to secure a date.
Garret.Jax is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 08:34 PM   #9
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Unless you count attorneies. And real estate yes I was screw over with both.
Ripmany is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 08:41 PM   #10
Ripmany
Valued Poster

I applied for a job with Disney World the Florida one once. I was told I was approved for a job that pay 6.85 a hour and I should be happy because most pay a dollar less. There told me I had to pay a $175 deposit for a room and to guarantee I was going to show up. I told them go F them self if spend $200.00 gas on a trip what's the guarantee of a job. Later I heard most Disney world workers eat out of trash and get fired in few weeks not even making rent. I only tell providers I need a deposit to after there have ask. But I can see me driving to her incall or if she a cop lease I got a deposit.
If I asked for a deposit from a hooker I'm pretty soon she's not a cop.

For a industry that a deposit is allies a fraud and pay before service out room is allies a fraud and the only time see paying in advance as not fraud is 50% of time. I latly feel better to not get laid and walk on a hooker who wants money before service. Some will comply,some will accuse you owing money and have there pimp chance you. Some will just let you walk. It a good feeling walking or riding and paying.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:18 PM   #11
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for all the feedback so far.

I forgot to mention that I would not ask a deposit from verified members, P411 members or members that have been on Eccie for years.

Only to newbies or guys that are not easy to verify. Those are the only one that cause me issues.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 10:31 AM   #12
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Maybe I should get a new account on eccie where I brag about paying well be a womanizer and sounds like a high end sugar daddy. I but I couldn't get lease one cash deposit of a $100.00 when she hopping for 10k.
Old 05-11-2024, 10:36 AM   #13
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post

Only to newbies or guys that are not easy to verify. Those are the only one that cause me issues.
You might find a true dumb newbie however most of them are young guys but sex among 20's years is has so much scams in it. Seem everyone was a player in there 20's.

The true scammer which are 101% of the guys just st won't see you. Many honest guys will just avoid the deposit girls also so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women