Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Nuevo Laredo - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #16
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Yup, the lines are the worst thing, even on the pedestrian bridge - in December it took over 2 hours to get back in the US on the pedestrian bridge. I regretted not driving because at least I could have recharged my phone which ran out of juice. I often wish there was a US Citizen only line.
DiabloMactavish is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #17
killeriam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I hated make long hour waits on the bridge. No I have the SENTRI, which takes me about 2 minutes to cross back by car.
I passed by "PENTHOUSE" this weekend, but I did not see any movement around 8pm. So, I went to La Zona. I arrived around 11pm at Danash, and stayed till they closed at 8am. A couple of the girls from Danash invited me to go to "La Estrella" (its a bar) inside La Zona half a block from Danash, and we drank there untill 2pm. It was $20 pesos a beer. When I left La Estrella, there were still people getting there. I asked one of the girls that at what time they close La Estrella, and she said never. That they are open 24/7, but of course you will find the prettier girls from Danash between 8am-2pm.
killeriam is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:29 PM   #18
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

La Estrella Roja is my favorite dive in La Zona, if you sit at the very back table, some of the girls will HJ you (or at least play with it). I even got a semi-BJ there once... That place doesn't even start to get moving til 2-4 AM - but be aware, because it is close to the tranny sector of La Zona, sometimes you'll get trannies hassling you. The more aggressive ones will come up and pretend to fondle you, but they are really trying to pickpocket you.

BTW if you go to the Zona, always keep a spare $20 in your sock or whatever, separate from your other money so you don't get stranded out there. I would recommend also not bringing credit/debit cards, and just one photo ID, leave everything else in your hotel room.

I don't think the doors of the Penthouse open til 9-10, and I think they're only open Thu-Sun, but its been a while since I've gone so I am unsure.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #19
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Well I concur with pretty much everything here. Have been going to NL for years but don't do BT no mas. For me the downtown scene has plenty but I too am fluent in Spanish. I have a friend that lives in NL and I always call him up before I come. If anything the fact that few Americans cross over anymore is a plus. Those of us that will go have a lot more to choose from and with the peso at over 13 to 1 the girls still accept the 10 to 1 exchange. Thank you CNN I still have a blast every time I go.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:11 AM   #20
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

I always carry pesos, girls have quoted me $50 dollars and I'll hand them $500 pesos and they'll accept it - if she doesn't, cut her loose and shout "next" . At the current exchange rate, that's a $13 dollar difference. I hate to generalize, but most Mexican girls are terrible at math anyhow, so they'll feel more comfortable taking pesos or multiplying by 10.

Another technique that I've used in negotiation when the girl's quote was higher than market value, put your cash out on the table. This will A) embarrass them because everyone in the bar can see she's getting paid for sex B) talking about an abstract $ amount and seeing your money on the table are two different things C) DO NOT PAY them until they are in the room with you. (except at strip clubs or bars with an exit fine) D) make all agreements before you leave the bar so there are no misunderstandings in the hotel room. Most of these girls are not professional hookers per se, they may not want to give you a blow job, "all night" might mean til 2 AM, bringing 2 girls might not be as fun as you hoped as the girls won't touch each other. These are all things that are better discovered in the bar rather than your hotel room.

One of my regular go-to girls was in bed with me and I said can I CIM? She says, Oh baby, you know I don't like to do that. I said I didn't ask if you liked it, I asked if I could do it. She nodded yes.

Here's another tip when you hit the Casa de Cambio at the bridge, if you exchange $100 or more ask them if they'll give you a better exhange rate if you exchange $X - if they say no, tell them you are going to another Casa de Cambio (there are at least 8 near the bridge) - I routinely do this and get 5-8 pesos per hundred dollars more than the exchange rate on the sign. That may not sound like much, but it all adds up, right?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #21
killeriam
Gaining Momentum

I am assuming Pent House is still operational. It was my favorite during college.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pent-H...01984383168869
Old 01-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

Before you think about going to Danash, you might want to read about this guy's experience going to La Zona in Nuevo Laredo:

Highlights:
Quote:
Mexican militia came through Danash in kevlar, vest with automatic guns to raid the place for drugs! So they come to everyone in the club, including me to ask everyone to empty their pockets to check for any illegal substances. They also went upstairs to the ladies rooms to check for shit! Could you imagine yourself gettin it in with one of the girls & some military dude bursts in on you & her with a weapon
Source: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...07#post1234607
Old 01-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
killeriam
Gaining Momentum

I agree that with violence in Nuevo you are not really safe, but were we ever? Night life is night life here or anywhere. One recommendation I would say is that if you made it to a place stay there and accident is less likely to happen once you are in an establishment. Try to look as local as you can. Do no go in sandals, shorts, new balance shoes, timberland shoes, especially do not wear an american flag on your shirt. I recommend to wear discreet tshirt a grey/black shirt and jeans, and if you are having a conversation with a señorita or a buddy do not be loud. Don't call attention to yourself.

On another note... I went to the PentHouse last night and it is still operational Tuesday-Saturday 10pm-3am. There were only 8 girls there and 3 guys (customers) including me. It is like Diablo said $$$$ a drink for a girl is $200 pesos ($15dlls), a lap dance is $200pesos ($20dlls), and to take them upstairs is $100-$1500($77dlls-$115dlls). It was great to drink there since they had a 2 for 1 beer special $30pesos ($2.3dlls). Out of the 8 girls only 2 were 8, and the rest was 5-7. Low quality for an expensive place. I was talking to one of the girls, and she told me that on Fridays and Saturdays is when there are about 20+ girls. I did not feel it there. The place was too dark from the outside including the inside, so i left around 1am to my favorite place Danash at La Zona. At Danash, there were about 25+ girls including 4 new arrivals. All solid 8 and up.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #24
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for scouting Killer - it's been a couple years since I've been there (not much into strip clubs, even in Mexico) but I times I went there it was on a Friday or Saturday. Since the girls at Danash literally live on premises, they'll usually stay a couple of weeks at a time, so you can get them Tuesday-Saturday.

I dated a girl from Colombia who worked there for a couple of months. We would go to lunch or dinner or even to the movies, but had to be back by 8 pm, kinda like Cinderella, except she turned into a stripper.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #25
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

I never pay the girl until I am done and if she won't accept these terms then later. I have never had one leave as I always quote her one rate that is extremely lower than her asking price and a significantly better one if she does a good job. It depends on her performance and I will tell her that. have heard the "80 Dollar" crap from a DT girl. Countered with 300 pesos and 500 if she is really good. It always works. That way you are giving her a bonus and still paying about half of what she originally asked for.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #26
btb
Registered Member

I have been reading this thread with interest. I first visited BT in the 60s and last went in 2005. I can't help but wonder what happened to some of the old "go to" places, Pappagayo, Tamiko, and Maribu?
btb is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #27
killeriam
Gaining Momentum

BtB.... Papagallos, Tamiko, and Maribu closed down about 3-4 years ago or at least are not what they used to be. I am planning on going this weekend to boys town? Anyone want to join?
Old 02-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #28
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

Papagallos did a major remodel about 2-3 years ago and put in a stripper pole in one corner and marble counter top bar and night club dance floor lighting, but never changed the girls which was the problem they've had for years - they've had many of the same women there for 10+ years who've gradually transformed from svelte young beauties into bitter, tranny looking haggy 40 year olds with croaking smokers' voices and hooker English who expect to be able to charge top shelf prices. About 6-8 months after remodeling they began to open only Friday and Saturday and with the general decline of tourism to BT they have basically shriveled up and died.

Maribu closed about 4 years ago, at least as a bar, though some of their rooms are or were being rented out to girls in the zona, though they are falling apart due to lack of maintenance.

Tamiko is the Asian themed place? I think it is still open (as of 6 months ago) though it suffers from the same thing that Papagallos did - a bunch of hags that have been working there forever are perched there like vultures. Every once in a while you'll see a new girl who is working there, perhaps because she's intimidated by the environment of the other places, but mostly it's middle aged women.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #29
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

I am currently in La Zona - first thing - there are no cops at the gate any more. It is also super dead - granted it 445 pm on a Tuesday but every building with rooms has signs up with rooms for rent.

One of the girls suggested it was because of the impending easter vacation holidays, but I have a feeling that the action has migrated downtown.

Just my "expert" opinion.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #30
ZanneMaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

DM,

You sound like the man to get down there with. If you put together a day or night with some of the fellas from here or anywhere else for that matter, shoot me a PM
ZanneMaster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women