Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Nuevo Laredo - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default need info

Has anyone been to BT in Larado lately? Been considering a trip in the next month or so.
stargaze75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #2
s_dinero
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Some of the other boards are saying it is too dangerous now, and recommend not going to Nuevo Laredo. BT is the not the same because many of the girls are not working there. The Mexican cops will harass you. Mexican cops themselves getting beat up in public. There are random drive by shootings and gunfights among the drug gangs. Kidnappings for ransom occur and Americans are not immune. Just too many hazards and chaos.
s_dinero is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:45 AM   #3
STEVO2200
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

What a shame. Spent many nights in La Zona Rosa. Hopefully one day it will get back to normal.
STEVO2200 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Thanks for the info. I guess I will wait. Do you have any info on other Boarder towns. To sad. you would think that the cops, drug dealers and gov. of Mexico would realize that they are only cutting there own cash flow out by making it to scary for anyone to cross and spend money. Think about it, a lot of the girls buy drugs and if there is know one crossing then where are they going to get the $$ to buy the drugs. Or the sales of products from the local shops to people crossing. It used to be that we would cross just to buy booze, now know one does. I heard that most of the Mexican people are getting desperate for income. I think I will have to go to another country for my hobby. Venting a little but I would have to think many of you (guy's and gal's) feel the same.
stargaze75 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
trey50
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I have seen ads recently on backpage for van trips to NL/BT leaving from Houston. They claim that it's safe and their clientele are not harrased by police.
That might be the only way to go, I'm not sure.
http://collegestation.backpage.com/F...ays-18/9705377

The last time I was there I was shaken down by NL city police (lucky I didn't have any cash on me) and there were 16 and 17 year old military boys in the streets with machine guns.
I'm staying away from the border till things cool down, if they ever do.

Anyway, there's too much fun at the Houston AMP's now to travel down there and worry about your safety.
trey50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
Mr_Electric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Progresso

The San Antonio Express Newspaper had an article several months back that said Progresso is now safe because the Mexican Navy Special forces took the town back from the organized crime.

Progresso was always a popular spot for winter texans (mostly seniors) to do day trips for shopping, dental work,and prescriptions. I don't think it has much of a night life there.

Mr_Electric is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #7
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

DO NOT GO TO NUEVO LAREDO!!! (severely dangerous)

But I have a safe place on the border. See my other post on ECCIE or visit www.CumToTheBorder.com
CumToTheBorder is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:03 AM   #8
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

I beg to differ, I make several trips a year to the border and if you behave you will be fine. Boys Town is iffy due to the shaky cops but downtown is fine. I personally know 3 Americans that live in NL that I talk to almost daily.

Probably better to continue instilling the danger though, it gives us who aren't afraid to adventure a little better selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumToTheBorder View Post
DO NOT GO TO NUEVO LAREDO!!! (severely dangerous)

But I have a safe place on the border. See my other post on ECCIE or visit www.CumToTheBorder.com
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #9
n0way0ut
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I went to Nuevo Laredo in January this year. Went with a buddy to Boystown - we were patted down at the entrance, with several cops present. VERY nerve-wracking experience, this was. After they were satisfied we had no drugs/weapons (I was really worried they'd plant something on us), we were able to go on in and peruse the talent. We went mid-afternoon on a Saturday; very dead indeed, compared to when I used to go every year back in the mid to late 90's. We didn't bother with the bars, at that hour there weren't really any girls in the "safe" ones. Back in the day, I didn't bother with a 'guide' - I found my own way around, there were plenty of other gringos and I didn't feel like I stuck out. Things have changed. We saw about 3 other Americans in a couple hours there. I'm sure it's more crowded, etc, at night, but it just ain't the same. Well, in spite of all this - we were determined to get laid - that's what we were there for. We each found nice looking, early 20's ladies hanging out in their doorways; $25 full service - mine was very accomodating, several positions, (all covered, of course) about a half hour. She didn't rush me like they used to back when business was booming - so there's your positive side to the mess down there. Our guide (who we gave $5 each and bought a beer) told us the clubs that were doing some business when we arrived were owned/run by narco traffickers, and not friendly to gringos. I don't know - we didn't see the sense in pushing it, though.
The day after Boystown, we went to the central mercado (market) and ran into a gringo who claimed to live in NL; asked him where to find pussy without going to BT, and he suggested a couple bars - while talking, he spotted a skinny hooker with dyed red hair in a jewelry store - said I could get her for $.3 Talked to her - ended up negotiating $.4, followed to her room at a "Ladies Hotel" where I had an extremely disappointing, rushed experience in a filthy room.
Sidenote! There was a grenade thrown into a local nightclub one of nights we were down there; I don't think it was one frequented by Americans, but not certain of that. Bottom line - we had a good time, but the element of danger (from shady cops, shady girls, and crossfire from rival drug gangs) is ever present. If you like living on the edge, check it out... maybe. If you can afford it, the AMPs in Houston can be awesome - you do get what you pay for.
n0way0ut is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #10
Busterflywheel
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargaze75 View Post
Has anyone been to BT in Larado lately? Been considering a trip in the next month or so.
Go to MTY for some safe mongering. I was there again of the recent and things were somewhat calm. Obviously there is not BT or zonas but, you've got a lot more girls to choose from in over 100 different locations. Not including SW or indys. If you decide to head further south PM me for some good pointers.
Busterflywheel is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #11
Rockhard106
Registered Member

What about Del Rio, anyone been there lately?
Rockhard106 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women