Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Nuevo Laredo - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
rodrigan
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default denash

I'm glad I was in Acuna last night. There was a mustang that exploded in front of Danashe last night early this morning. Heard part of it burnt down guess it's safer to stay downtown then go to boystown.
rodrigan is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
killeriam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

What i know from one of the ladies that works there, is that the car belonged to the manager of Danash.... Sad to say, but things are getting pretty bad in Nuevo. I would caution you to stay away for sometime.

The word is that they are going to close down Danash. A couple of the lady's there are going Independent. They quoted me $3000 pesos for 4 hours (it would be like $78dlls an hour.)
killeriam is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

I was in Nuevo Laredo Saturday night & was not aware of the car bomb & fire at Danash that happened late Friday night/early Saturday morning. I caught a Taxi to NLBT at 9:45 PM. The Mexican Military was out in Force at the Entrance to NLBT. The Soldiers were inspecting all vehicles coming into NLBT. The Soldiers had the Taxi driver & myself get out of the Taxi. I was patted down spread eagle against the trunk & let go. There was a second group of Soldiers out in Force around Marta's. The Soldiers had us stop & wanted to know where we were going. The Taxi driver told the Soldier in spanish Danash. The Soldier told the Taxi driver in spanish that Danash was closed due to damage from a car bomb. I told the Taxi driver to take me back to El Centro. The Soldier wanted to know where I was going. The Taxi driver told the Soldier in spanish that I was going back to El Centro. I wanted the Taxi driver to drive by Danash so I could see the damage done to the building. The Soldier had the Taxi driver turn around, he didn't want us driving by Danash.

I know Jaime, longtime ex Papagayo employee whom is/was the Capitanes de Meseros at Danash. I've known Jaime since 2001 when he was working Parking Lot Security at Papagayo's. After a 3 year absence from NLBT, I just recently started going back to NLBT/Danash. Went one time in April & 3 weeks ago. Met a 22 year old Flaquita Bonita chica whom's working name is Ivy, she speaks excellent english. I was really looking forward to partaking of Ivy last night-she has itty bitty mosquito bite titties, very nice legs, nice tight athletic culo & tight pelon panocha. I sure hope Jaime, Ivy & others were not injured in the car bomb blast/fire.

I have been going to NLBT off & on for over 30 years. NLBT is a Shawdow of it's Former Self with all the Clubs that have closed down. NLBT was in Life Support Mode with Danash open. In my opinion with Danash closed, this will be the final nail in the coffin that kills NLBT. This Senseless Violence both Pisses Me Off & makes me Sad. My buddies & I nicknamed NLBT Six Flags Over Mexico back in the early 80's, NLBT was our Fantasia Mundo Adult Playground.

I was not impressed with the Talent Level-Quality of Chicas working the El Centro Panocha Bars Saturday night-Montera, Herradura, Intimo. I like Flaquita Bonita Chicas which seemed to be an Endangered Species Saturday night. I did not get laid out of choice. I was expecting to partake of Prime Rib-Ivy's Panocha at Danash. And the the vast majority of Chicas I saw in the El Centro Panocha Bars were like Cans of Spam. The few Good Looking Chicas I saw were already taken & occupied.

I have a friend who has lived in Nuevo Laredo the past 4 years. He has a Harem of Chicas that he fucks on a Regular Basis. Being a Local, he knows the Good Chicas from the Druggies & Thieves. He speaks excellent spanish & doesn't take any shit from the Chicas. The Chicas either Love him or Hate him. I hung out with him some Saturday night.
I have never really liked the El Centro Panocha Bars in Nuevo Laredo, I always preferred La Zona/NLBT.

I was going to Reynosa BT on a Semi Regular Basis in 2010/2011 with no problems. Lipstick is the Main Bar in Reynosa BT, it is an expensive Strip Club like Danash. I will have to check out Reynosa BT again sometime in the near future.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
rodrigan
Registered Member

You don't think the girls from danash would just migrate over to the other clubs like Safari?
rodrigan is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

In my opinion no. The Chicas at Danash are used to Charging more Dinero for their Panocha & making more Dinero for their Panocha than the Chicas at Safari. Safari closes at 1:00 AM on the weekends. Safari caters to a Gringo Trucker Clientele. That Older Dude with a beard has a Shuttle Service where he drives Truckers from a Laredo Truck Stop to NLBT/Safari, waits there for the Truckers to party & get laid, then drives them back to the Laredo Truck Stop.

The two times I went into Safari in April & 3 weeks ago, I saw Old Papagayo Chicas whom I know very well. They are in their 40's & Well Past Their Prime-ie Sonya, she worked at Papagayo's for 15 years before she got fired from Papa's back in 2008 or 2009-don't exactly remember. Sonya has both breast implants & butt implants. Sonya is a nice person, the last time I fucked Sonya was back in 2006. I bought some drinks for Sonya & another ex Papagayo Chica from Monterrey named Lilianna. I would not pay to fuck either of them now. Lili is also a nice person but she is gorda, too gorda for my tastes. I like Flaquita Bonitas. I did not see any slender, young, good looking chicas in my brief two visits to Safari.

I believe there is another strip club named Relax, across from Safari- not sure if the name is correct or not. I have not been into that Club in over 3 years so I have no idea about the clientele or the working parameters/conditions for chicas at that bar ie how much Chicas charge renting their panocha.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women