Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
JoeMarti
Registered Member

Thumbs down Tabieforever- Buyer beware - she was unprofessional / strung me along /

Warning on provider named TabieForever . I thought I had a confirmed appointment set up with her, but all she did was sting me along for days. Buyer beware . She emailed me a week before telling me that we were all set for the following Tuesday session at 3pm. So I set up all my business appointments early so I could see her. She emails me the morning of and tells me we are good to go. After that I try emailing her and I get no response then at 1pm she tells me she running late. So I thought okay , no problem so shes running late .. She asks me if 4pm would be okay. So I tell sure thats okay since I'm only about 20 minutes. So 430pm comes around and she texts me her location and tells me she has NO CONDOMS and if i could buy some . Now when a provider asks you for condoms that's unusually a very bad sign. I tought to myself maybe she's having a bad day so I'll cut her some slack . I told her don't worry I have some since I always bring my own covers . Man I that point I should told her to forget I didn't I didn't listen to my own rules that if a provider doesn't have condoms avoid them.. But she had for the most part good reviews so i texted her at 435pm "on my way riding my Harley be there in 20minutes.. text u when I get here. When I arrived and got off my bike . Tabbieforever had texted/ called me several times asking where I was. Now 20 minutes is not a lot of time especially how much time she strung me along. I called her and she tells me if I could wait another hour because she had another client and that she was sorry . By now i was pissed ..I fought downtown traffic to get to her. I told her forget it and left.. So beware I think this provider is unprofessional and something is going on with her .. Don't book with her stay away !!
JoeMarti is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #2
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192

Moved to coed since this is a NCNS report basically.
professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
quicksback
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

I don't know that "Buyer Beware" is fair. While date didn't happen she did try to call you.
Come to that, she might have read "riding my Harley" and had the same inkling about you.
Just a thought.
quicksback is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #4
JoeMarti
Registered Member

She knew I was on my way since I told her . I think what happen is already booked another client and thought I should wait another hour cuz she screwed up. The bottom line some providers think/act like their time is more valuable than the client and tabieforever is one them. Are you a provider? Cuz you're making up excuses for provider
Old 09-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #5
quicksback
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMarti View Post
. Are you a provider? Cuz you're making up excuses for provider
No, but if I was, I would take the date that discreetly pulled up to my location in a car over the one who was rap-bapping up on a Harley.
quicksback is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #6
JoeMarti
Registered Member

You sound like a real winner! I'm just trying to warn other hobbyist to be careful of unprofessional and flaking provider .. And you're killing the messenger ! Get a life ! You sound more like a hobbyist hater than a hobbyist !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women