Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #16
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aasha Mitchell View Post
I definitely hear crickets. Most of the time when I log in there aren't any new posts in the area

I know - it's depressing when I see my name as the last poster on all of the forums. I've been visiting the other cities forums and theyre fun.
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #17
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not used much in OC, CA at all. There is another Board which is used mostly in addition to BP....I would like to see ECCIE used a lot more out here in the OC. I like the Board here especially because it is free to use and I had fun creating my showcase and it lets you add lots of photos. I'm in OC for all of you out there that are in my area~!
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #18
KENDRA gRACE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 63388
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello there I am here visiting from Austin, Texas...thinking about staying if I come accross some gentlemen who enjoy the company of a sexy soccer mom... I LOVE ECCIE!!!!....
KENDRA gRACE is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #19
kenescalade02
Registered Member

I do hope this place pans out for the la market.

We need to get the word out about this place!
Ken
kenescalade02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #20
Caitlyn Kennedy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 98670
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it would be great for this site to grow! I like the family feel just like when aspd was around, that is the think lacking on redbook now... in the beginning it was that way, but now...
Caitlyn Kennedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #21
BullMarket
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Yes, I wish ECCIE Was Bigger in L.A. !

I live in Dallas-Ft. Worth and I have used Eccie for many Encounters Even Before I was a Member I found It "Above The Rest" for Info.!

Eccie is the Best in DFW!

I Travel to Los Angeles and Las Vegas For Work Often and the Posts in ECCIE LA are non-existant so I am forced to go Elswhere to your Competitors.

The Management needs to encourage Some of the Providers to advertise here in L.A. or Travel Here or Do some Online Advertising.

I would tell the Management To Advertise in BP or the Weekly Alternative Magazine's in LA. or Online Advertising

IF you did it would pobably get a much bigger market share

Thanks Bull Market
BullMarket is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #22
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

What are some good places to advertise for LA, for those of us who want to visit?
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #23
Faith Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 136439
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't wait for it to get up and running out here! I just moved out to the LAX Area and HX and stuff is big out here so I don't see why this can't be!
Faith Love is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #24
GoldieKnox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137391
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope it gets busier here but the OP was 2 years ago... Not very active in the time that has passed. My suggestion for gaining momentum and popularity would be:

- to clean up the site and put all the rules in one place instead at the top of each folder area
- organize the sponsor links in a way that looks clean and efficient (when I first came her the site looked like a fake website or something with all the ads and links and the fact that it loads so slowly)
- offer deals or promotions for ladies who bring in new members
- have the moderators begin discussions to keep things active if the members aren't posting
- have incentives for people who are active users
- basically make the site easier to manage and understand (took me a while to learn everything and there seems to be rules here and there that have been missed or not posted clearly)

Anyway - just suggestions
I love a lot of things here but it's too quiet here on the west coast! Let's make some noise!!!!

GoldieKnox is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #25
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally want to relocate to cali but this LA eccie branch over here seems to be on life support.....so i dunno....maybe when I'm more financially stable from providing in Tx
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #26
alley-syd
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 193685
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New Girl Alley

I can do my part.

I moved here to L.A. from Australia. Come on boys and girls lets have some fun.

So many people here in L.A. this should be a busy site.

xo
alley-syd is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #27
GoldieKnox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

In addition to my previous post:

The SoCal market for ad sites is heavily saturated:
- TER theeroticreview is national but with boards for OC San Diego and LA
- HX humaniplex is mostly SoCal with other cities that aren't active really. Great for LA & OC
- SCASP San Diego ad site and discusion forum. It uses the same basic template as here.

Until this site gets more organized (IE the ad banners, the pop up alerts for mail, the disorganization of rules) it will remain quiet here for SoCal. We providers are used to high efficiency websites and ad spaces. This is unfortunately not that.

ECCIE: if you want to be big you have to look the part. If I were in Julia Roberts thigh high boots and walking the streets my rates would plummet and the value wouldn't be there. But, if you class it up and hang in swanky areas with a high end look you will attract more people interested in what you have to offer.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #28
Katarinex
Account Disabled

User ID: 53924
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I think an OC forum is needed just as much as LA. Also would be nice to have SD as well. I was on here a short while when in Houston, and am now back in So Cal.

more EECIE in southern California would be a refreshing change of pace.
Katarinex is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #29
GoldieKnox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarinex View Post
Yes I think an OC forum is needed just as much as LA. Also would be nice to have SD as well. I was on here a short while when in Houston, and am now back in So Cal.

more EECIE in southern California would be a refreshing change of pace.
There is a San Diego area here but not an OC one (yet).

We can make this site busy by posting discussion blogs, having the gents who are here actually write reviews and by sharing with members of other forums that Eccie is here
Old 08-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #30
shotcalla22
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Hello there, I like the topic of this post a lot and wanted to add my two cents as I lived in San Antonio for two years and saw the good and bad of both HX and Eccie.

LA Eccie:
1) the girls are a bit fewer, and prices are fairly high, I typically see girls on here advertising for 250/hr and above.
2) the service of the girl at these high prices is average at best compared to SA Eccie ladies. Personal opinion is that some of the LA girls think they are celebrities and don't need to own up to what they advertise
3) LA girls don't offer specials often or post to the in search off forum. SA ladies post specials often and are very active when guys post

Again, this is my personal opinion only and I hope I don't upset anyone. I think Eccie is much better structured than HX and is more faithful to the hobbyist. Their mods maintain strict control over the forums with logical reasoning while HX is all over the place and feels like a dictatorship.

Goldie, Katharine and alley you are all lovely and I'd love to meet all three of you. I'd love to advocate LA Eccie!
shotcalla22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women