Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2022, 01:34 PM   #1
throwaway56479812
Registered Member

Default Best full nude club?

I mostly go to Rick's nowadays since it's relatively close to where I live but I wanted to check one of the full nudes out. Are they all BYOB? Which is the best/cleanest with the hottest girls?
throwaway56479812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 03:40 PM   #2
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

If I’m going to a strip club I want to see that nice slit. I have only been to the one up north it was BYOB and they let 18yr girls in. I took a 18yr SB there for her first ever strip club. She was a little intimidated and I could not get her to accept a dance. Maybe she was grossed out with all the pussy, I need to go back.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 06:18 PM   #3
NipsterATX
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

That place is called Foxy's. It's part of the Ricks corp chain. IMO it has the best VIP, somewhat hit & miss on talent. I'd suggest XTX, especially if you know a little Spanish. Lots of Cuban hotties who can be a tad pushy. You've been warned..
NipsterATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 09:17 AM   #4
throwaway56479812
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipsterATX View Post
That place is called Foxy's. It's part of the Ricks corp chain. IMO it has the best VIP, somewhat hit & miss on talent.
May hit this place up then, it's near where I am. I don't know if this is a full nude thing but from what I've seen on their IG most of the girls are hispanic/black, yeah? Or is this not the case?

Quote:
I'd suggest XTX, especially if you know a little Spanish. Lots of Cuban hotties who can be a tad pushy. You've been warned..
Yeah I'm a hispanic dude and as soon as a girl spots me they assume I can speak spanish and pounce. I've experienced this at almost every club I've been to, even Rick's.

Anyone been to bare? That's another club I've seen pop up on IG
Old 12-08-2022, 02:42 PM   #5
throwaway56479812
Registered Member

So just wanted to report back, ended up going to Bare last Sat and though I hear it was a bit slower than usual it was still a great time. I think the BYOB aspect had a lot to do with that.
Old 01-05-2023, 02:02 PM   #6
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

When Bare first opened I went there and the VIP was a pure hustle with a million rules. XTC girls have few rules and if they like you a great time be had. I've scored FIV and rang their bells many, many times. Alas I've only recruited one Cubana for outside fun. The people they work for fill their heads with fantasies that all Americans are used to paying 500 or more for hourly dates. The one big problem with XTC is that the men they work for mislead them about what's normally paid for what in this country, and consequently they're making only a fraction of the money they could be making if they accepted reality.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 03:49 PM   #7
throwaway56479812
Registered Member

Quote:
That place is called Foxy's. It's part of the Ricks corp chain. IMO it has the best VIP, somewhat hit & miss on talent. I'd suggest XTX, especially if you know a little Spanish. Lots of Cuban hotties who can be a tad pushy. You've been warned..
I went to Foxy's one weekend and it was pretty packed. There were some hot girls but overall it was pretty hit or miss. The VIP is okay, but there are dudes walking around making sure nothing untoward is happening. The VIP setup at Bare (where you get the dances) are more private. Bare may get as packed as Foxy's but I've not been to Bare on a Saturday yet.

If you mean XTC, that is the next spot I was going to try out. Heard decent things, though I am hispanic and that could be a blessing and a curse heh

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women