Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should ECCIE provide FREE PREMIUM ACCESS for a limited time?
YES 37 61.67%
NO 23 38.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 03-23-2020, 08:41 AM   #31
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

No because I don't want non-hobbyists to see my ROS.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #32
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Good point Depure.

Seems like the question I posed helps out the Hobbyist more than the Provider.

What do you all think we could do to help Providers (other than the obvious of arranging encounters and writing reviews)?
Old 03-23-2020, 11:45 AM   #33
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
He is completely rude and literally thinks he can talk to women any type of way and apparently men as well.

Used scare tactics to try to get you to bow down to whatever he wants

he doesn't realize some people don't care to be disrespected

NO ONE DESERVES TO BE RESPECTED, AND NO ONE CAN DEMAND TO BE RESPECTED.

RESPECT HAS TO BE EARNED.

We have all heard this crap from the liberals. They preach that all people must be respected. That is wrong and they know it. It is a psychological warfare tactic that essentially says that no one can disagree with them; to do so would be disrespectful. Schools today preach this nonsense: in the 50s a child in school who acted in a stupid way was rewarded by being seated in the corner with a pointed DUNCE cap being placed on the child's head. The point was to embarrass the child, and it worked. No one wanted the DUNCE cap.

Today the schools, especially in the inner cities, are out of control. We can discuss what discipline methods are most appropriate: lack of discipline is the problem, both in the schools and in the homes.

Most people really don't care what color of skin, what your religion is, or how beautiful one is.

If you contribute to society, in any way, and don't act stupidly: you should be respected. If you don't follow the rules of society: you loose the respect that you may have earned. Your respect from others is gone, because you destroyed it by your actions.

When you make up stupid stuff, that is wrong - and you know it. You don't get any respect, because you don't deserve it.

We are decades, and generations, past the time when society became integrated. We are also past the time when society rewarded women with full equality. Today, no one can claim they are disrespected because their race or gender. That is true, and you know it. But, you will be disrespected because of your stupidity which doesn't come from a low IQ: you are not a moron. It comes from an attempt to control the thoughts of others. That tactic is not an invitation to an open discussion of ideas. It is a tactic to control a discussion through intimidation.

Now then, your recourse is to declare that the other party is rude because they disrespected you? You earned it. Just because you are a woman, a liberal, or a different race does not automatically add prestige, or validity to your statements. Your statements of fact must be based upon actual know facts, not your personal opinions.

When you are stupid, you actions demand that people reward you with disrespect and the rudeness you yourself desired. Why? Because, from the first, you knew you were going to get it, even if no one said it. Just don't keep trying to feel sorry for yourself because of your own actions, if someone does express the disrespect you sought for yourself.

When you don't know how to act in society, there are few jobs open to you.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #34
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Hell No. This board is a business. Earn it or Pay for it.
Very well said.

The reviews also give guys a chance to say in private that this lady was very special and mentally rewarding to be with. That is much more than a simple yes.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #35
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ay Yi Yi. Mods would you please do something about "the one who shall not be named" hijacking this thread.

Back on topic good people.

Again, what do you all think we could do to help Providers (other than the obvious of arranging encounters and writing reviews)?

A question to the ladies, do you all need some extra help from us Hobbyists due to the current medical crisis?
Old 03-23-2020, 12:00 PM   #36
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF Hobby View Post
Ay Yi Yi. Mods would you please do something about "the one who shall not be named" hijacking this thread.

Back on topic good people.

Again, what do you all think we could do to help Providers (other than the obvious of arranging encounters and writing reviews)?

A question to the ladies, do you all need some extra help from us Hobbyists due to the current medical crisis?

I'm just going to ignore him he literally is harassing me on another post which I'm no longer responding to all because I came to your defense because I didn't like the way he was talking to you.

Personally I really don't like asking people for money which I know that sounds odd being a provider but I'll just really don't.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:02 PM   #37
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
NO ONE DESERVES TO BE RESPECTED, AND NO ONE CAN DEMAND TO BE RESPECTED.

RESPECT HAS TO BE EARNED.

We have all heard this crap from the liberals. They preach that all people must be respected. That is wrong and they know it. It is a psychological warfare tactic that essentially says that no one can disagree with them; to do so would be disrespectful. Schools today preach this nonsense: in the 50s a child in school who acted in a stupid way was rewarded by being seated in the corner with a pointed DUNCE cap being placed on the child's head. The point was to embarrass the child, and it worked. No one wanted the DUNCE cap.

Today the schools, especially in the inner cities, are out of control. We can discuss what discipline methods are most appropriate: lack of discipline is the problem, both in the schools and in the homes.

Most people really don't care what color of skin, what your religion is, or how beautiful one is.

If you contribute to society, in any way, and don't act stupidly: you should be respected. If you don't follow the rules of society: you loose the respect that you may have earned. Your respect from others is gone, because you destroyed it by your actions.

When you make up stupid stuff, that is wrong - and you know it. You don't get any respect, because you don't deserve it.

We are decades, and generations, past the time when society became integrated. We are also past the time when society rewarded women with full equality. Today, no one can claim they are disrespected because their race or gender. That is true, and you know it. But, you will be disrespected because of your stupidity which doesn't come from a low IQ: you are not a moron. It comes from an attempt to control the thoughts of others. That tactic is not an invitation to an open discussion of ideas. It is a tactic to control a discussion through intimidation.

Now then, your recourse is to declare that the other party is rude because they disrespected you? You earned it. Just because you are a woman, a liberal, or a different race does not automatically add prestige, or validity to your statements. Your statements of fact must be based upon actual know facts, not your personal opinions.

When you are stupid, you actions demand that people reward you with disrespect and the rudeness you yourself desired. Why? Because, from the first, you knew you were going to get it, even if no one said it. Just don't keep trying to feel sorry for yourself because of your own actions, if someone does express the disrespect you sought for yourself.

When you don't know how to act in society, there are few jobs open to you.

do you realize how racist you sound bringing up the fact that I'm black as an argument for you talking down to people when this was not a racial issue at all?

No longer address me on any post

and I am so sick and tired of people like you assuming just because I'm a young black woman that I'm a liberal when every single post I comment on here politically speaking is about the liberal media

Don't you dare talk down on me
Old 03-23-2020, 12:04 PM   #38
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
No because I don't want non-hobbyists to see my ROS.
Good point didn't think of that one
Old 03-23-2020, 12:07 PM   #39
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and it is funny that a person who literally argues people down for not agreeing with him talks about the control of others and how that makes someone a moron

and this is exactly what I'm talking about on this site which is why I stopped using it for such a long time people like him who are literally so disrespectful

This man literally attacked another person and got mad because someone else didn't like it so now he's talking about me being black and trying to call me a moron because I won't let him speak to me like I'm trash

even talking about there are very few jobs open to me like you know anything about my educational or job history which isn't lacking in any sense

I don't hobby for lack of jobs I do it because of the large pay

and it seems like you sir need to find a new hobby since you love disrespecting people so much
Old 03-23-2020, 12:08 PM   #40
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you are the reason why screening policies even exist in the first place because of nutjobs like you who literally have no respect for providers in the first place and the reason why we feel unsafe because anytime you say one thing that disagrees with what you believe you literally go off on the deep end

and people who think you're scum wind up treating you as such
that's why you speak so low the people on here because you think everyone is beneath you

you are literally the type of guy that gets on here and spews racist rhetoric mean while trying to see as many minority providers as he can find

you look completely crazy mentioning race in this post

all he asked was should premium access be free or not

you can take all your preconceived racist notions about me and shove it where the sun don't shine
Old 03-23-2020, 12:14 PM   #41
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and speaking to how you told me you were going to put me on your do not see list on that other post which stem from this one because I did not like the way you were disrespecting people on here

don't worry I don't like to see people who hide their white kkk capes anyway
Old 03-23-2020, 12:21 PM   #42
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I will say it one last time I will not be disrespected but I'm also not going to waste my precious time going back and forth with you

So if you want to keep being out here exposing your true racist colors go right ahead. and everyone reading this knows that's who you are as a person because there was literally no reason to even mention my race at all or anyting about an inner-city which I am most definitely not. I'm actually sitting here talking to you in the damn suburbs so you ought to feel really dumb.

and even though you are saying nasty things about me and my race /gender I would never say nasty things about a person of another race because that's not who I am.

I damn sure do not want to be in a hotel room alone with someone that thinks I'm just an "inner city piece of trash moronic person"

I mean with all the stuff you're saying you might as well just go ahead and call me the n-word all because a guy asked about free access
Old 03-23-2020, 12:40 PM   #43
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:

Extra help for the deserving ladies is something that deserves some serious discussion. I think we should start a new thread on that subject.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:21 AM   #44
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
With these direr times, do you think ECCIE should provided all of its loyal members with FREE Premium Access (at least for a limited time)?

Those of you will then pose the question, why? And I will then reply with, well then give some reasons as to why a yes would be beneficial or why you support a no.
Well it seems that the tables have turned now majority is favoring premium
Old 03-24-2020, 11:12 AM   #45
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

You should have to earn premium access.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women