Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should ECCIE provide FREE PREMIUM ACCESS for a limited time?
YES 37 61.67%
NO 23 38.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2020, 02:42 PM   #16
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF Hobby View Post
With these direr times, do you think ECCIE should provided all of its loyal members with FREE Premium Access (at least for a limited time)?

Those of you will then pose the question, why? And I will then reply with, well then give some reasons as to why a yes would be beneficial or why you support a no.
First of all, no one is obligated to answer your question. Just like when the police want to ask you questions. They are usually stupid questions just to get a person talking so they can direct the conversation.

For many reasons the question is stupid! It is also stupid for you to assume that it needs to discussed. There are better ways to find something entertaining. A discussion of this type is not entertaining.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:51 PM   #17
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
First of all, no one is obligated to answer your question. Just like when the police want to ask you questions. They are usually stupid questions just to get a person talking so they can direct the conversation.

For many reasons the question is stupid! It is also stupid for you to assume that it needs to discussed. There are better ways to find something entertaining. A discussion of this type is not entertaining.
First of all the question was not stupid.

Secondly they tell you to post entertaining, thought-provoking, and or hobby related posts. This definitely falls under that criteria.

If you really did not like his question you just did not have to comment at all instead of being so mean to him

I think his true intention is trying to figure out a way to make this website be as good as what it used to be
that was the point of his question
and premium access was a way he thought that would work but it won't because that leaves no incentives to write reviews
Old 03-22-2020, 03:56 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
First of all the question was not stupid.

Secondly they tell you to post entertaining, thought-provoking, and or hobby related posts. This definitely falls under that criteria.

If you really did not like his question you just did not have to comment at all instead of being so mean to him.
The point was to embarrass him by calling attention to how he had not thought this out. The problem with his question is that many people today, especially in politics, think they can say anything they want, at any time they want. They believe, like you, that no one is entitled to point our their errors. Let's make up some stuff, and throw it out there because no one will challenge this nonsense.
I think his true intention is trying to figure out a way to make this website be as good as what it used to be

No you don't, and you know it. You just want, like him, to make stuff up.
that was the point of his question
and premium access was a way he thought that would work but it won't because that leaves no incentives to write reviews
"but it won't because that leaves no incentives to write reviews".

Now you have it thought out, at the end of your comments.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:35 PM   #19
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell No. This board is a business. Earn it or Pay for it.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:00 PM   #20
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

this is what you're not understanding just because I didn't agree with him about having it free does it mean I was going to be rude about
which you are most certainly being

there's a way to disagree and get your point across without being rude which is what you did
Old 03-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #21
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
"but it won't because that leaves no incentives to write reviews".

Now you have it thought out, at the end of your comments.

He posted a question and wanted response obviously not everybody agrees with us or there would be one hundred percent nos it's almost half and half at this point
Old 03-22-2020, 07:03 PM   #22
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and being an adult why would you embarrass someone for asking a question when he literally posted it just to get different viewpoints and understand people's reasoning grow the hell up
Old 03-22-2020, 07:05 PM   #23
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no idea why people think they can sit behind a screen and be rude to people all day long .

All you had to do was give the reasons why you disagree and leave it at that instead of making it your point to try to embarrass someone when given his poll results there is no landslide so apparently some people don't agree
Old 03-22-2020, 07:06 PM   #24
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
With these direr times, do you think ECCIE should provided all of its loyal members with FREE Premium Access (at least for a limited time)?

Those of you will then pose the question, why? And I will then reply with, well then give some reasons as to why a yes would be beneficial or why you support a no.
I hope this answers your question basically it would just be bad for business
Old 03-22-2020, 07:46 PM   #25
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I completely understand Alyssa; thank you for the input.

I’ve reached a point in my life where I just put the JRs of the world on mute.

Thank you Sienna for participating and being a class act.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:17 PM   #26
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I'm surprised the limited participation and how close the vote is.

I voted No. ECCIE has operated as a semi open community. Hobbiests wrote reviews knowing the Rest of the Story" was hidden and suddenly we are to open the "Roos" up so everyone can see them? That is not fair.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:05 AM   #27
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Vote is close but then again only 27 have answered.

Appreciate mostly everyone's feedback.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:54 AM   #28
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
I completely understand Alyssa; thank you for the input.

I’ve reached a point in my life where I just put the JRs of the world on mute.

Thank you Sienna for participating and being a class act.
please ignore him he is doing the same thing to me on another post he does not like it when people take up for people I really appreciated this post because I've actually thought about this in the past but after doing my research I realized why it shouldn't be free
Old 03-23-2020, 07:02 AM   #29
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He is completely rude and literally thinks he can talk to women any type of way and apparently men as well.

Used scare tactics to try to get you to bow down to whatever he wants

he doesn't realize some people don't care to be disrespected
Old 03-23-2020, 07:37 AM   #30
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I'm surprised the limited participation and how close the vote is.

I voted No. ECCIE has operated as a semi open community. Hobbiests wrote reviews knowing the Rest of the Story" was hidden and suddenly we are to open the "Roos" up so everyone can see them? That is not fair.

I'm also surprised by the participation
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women