Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2017, 02:38 PM   #1
PricklyPete
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Providers who give references

I am looking for recommendations for providers who are comfortable with giving referrals. I would like to see several of the well established ladies. They usually want a reference, but am having trouble finding those who are willing to do so. I guess maybe they don't want to give up the business? I would be inclined to return to a provider who will give a reference. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
PricklyPete is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:44 PM   #2
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

I really don't understand why a lady wouldn't give references. I'd be happy to give a reference for anyone I have seen. We need to stick together and watch each others back. No one else will!
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:43 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

amen with SweetM..and dittto
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM   #4
looking4justtonight
Gaining Momentum

I personally don't write references or reviews.

I have explained why before...it is complicated and detailed.

I have been on here for a long time now and have seen several ladies in many other places. I have not seen anyone around here yet, since I recently moved here, trying to get things settled first.

If a provider needs references before they want to spend time with me then I just move to the next provider. I general only ever see the same provider and/or their personal froends, if I can help it anyway.

Anyway...I'll step off of my soapbox now...lol
looking4justtonight is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:46 AM   #5
Ratchi66
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

It does make it hard to get set up with someone reputable, if you dont have references. Then yoi have to roll the dice on someone you are unsure of.
Ratchi66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:22 AM   #6
Jtrs61
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4justtonight View Post
I personally don't write references or reviews.

I have explained why before...it is complicated and detailed.

I have been on here for a long time now and have seen several ladies in many other places. I have not seen anyone around here yet, since I recently moved here, trying to get things settled first.

If a provider needs references before they want to spend time with me then I just move to the next provider. I general only ever see the same provider and/or their personal froends, if I can help it anyway.

Anyway...I'll step off of my soapbox now...lol
Agreed, especially since I devote less time to the hobby now than I used to.. If it's someone I really have my sights on I'll try to appease, but it does kinda suck not being able to see some of the more reputable providers after ya save up a bit to do so cuz they want 2 or even 3 "recent" providers, a p411, name, number, employer and blood sample lol. Some providers more, some less... However, i totally understand the reasoning and necessity behind the motion. gotta respect that!
Jtrs61 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:49 AM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well when I am at home I am not as newbie friendly as when I tour..thats cause I use my personal private incall and have to be more careful.
I can sometimes use a work reference..you just gotta send me that info...you can be rest assured Im very discrete... ...you can trust a very reputable gal like me to not screw you over
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:42 PM   #8
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

I use to be very newbie friendly but not so much anymore. I hate to be paranoid but I also want to stay safe. I also use my home as my incall and I won't do an outcall. Trust is very important to me and I have built a very good regular clientele. I prefer to be low volume actually.
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:52 AM   #9
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If a hobbyist doesn't habe current references, I do a meet and greet before hand in a public place. It's an investment into my safety and business.

If you are brand new, I do a newbie dinner date session.

I always give references and try to do so quickly.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women