Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2015, 01:35 PM   #1
williemac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93
Default SHE aka sweethotellen- NCNS

was going to b in OC on Friday nite...Sept 11. sent SHE a pre-screen from P411 on Monday the 7th asking if she would b available for an appt for Friday nite in OC. SHE answered yes.
so sent an appt request on the 8th with hotel address .....originally wanting a time of 7:30pm for 2.5 hrs. she suggested due to traffic 8- 9pm would b better.
so I answered between 8 & 9 would b fine. didn't get a reply on P411.
so sent a text Friday morning asking if we were good to go for 8-9 appt.
SHE text back "YES WE ARE". I sent text "C u between 8 & 9". Her text back was
"you got it".
we had a couple more text back & forth. I text her at 3:43pm telling her I was chk'd in at hotel. no reply...her last text to me was at 10:52am.
so 9pm on the clock...no SHE & no call. text her at 9:01pm telling her thx for standing me up. SHE calls at 9:16pm then starts sending text.....and the bullshit begins....
saying she was on her way and needed the address of hotel.
(WOW....traveling w/o address.....u think?)
so just b careful with this one. she might just leave u hanging....at the least have u waiting awhile. so better have a Plan B.
my SHE treatment was for shit.
williemac is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:06 PM   #2
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192

got a link to her ad?
professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:24 PM   #3
williemac
Valued Poster

http://www.preferred411.com/p6886
Old 09-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #4
limeyincal
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by williemac View Post
was going to b in OC on Friday nite...Sept 11. sent SHE a pre-screen from P411 on Monday the 7th asking if she would b available for an appt for Friday nite in OC. SHE answered yes.
so sent an appt request on the 8th with hotel address .....originally wanting a time of 7:30pm for 2.5 hrs. she suggested due to traffic 8- 9pm would b better.
so I answered between 8 & 9 would b fine. didn't get a reply on P411.
so sent a text Friday morning asking if we were good to go for 8-9 appt.
SHE text back "YES WE ARE". I sent text "C u between 8 & 9". Her text back was
"you got it".
we had a couple more text back & forth. I text her at 3:43pm telling her I was chk'd in at hotel. no reply...her last text to me was at 10:52am.
so 9pm on the clock...no SHE & no call. text her at 9:01pm telling her thx for standing me up. SHE calls at 9:16pm then starts sending text.....and the bullshit begins....
saying she was on her way and needed the address of hotel.
(WOW....traveling w/o address.....u think?)
so just b careful with this one. she might just leave u hanging....at the least have u waiting awhile. so better have a Plan B.
my SHE treatment was for shit.
Dude, you missed out big time. I've seen Ellen several times and if she is running late SHE always keeps me posted and the wait is definitely worth it as SHE is incredible !!!
limeyincal is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 07:08 PM   #5
JoeAFriday
Registered Member

Quote:
I have seen the text message between you and SHE. You obviously have never driven the highways out in these parts. a two mile drive can take upwards of 50 minutes when there is an accident, normal congestion during rush hour is nothing you have experienced in New Orleans.

I have had the pleasure of meeting with SHE on more than a few occasions, and the wait was well worth it, the anticipation, the thoughts of the last visit ....

You did not even provide her with your hotel when you contacted her, the fault is not entirely hers, it is yours too. Hotels change names at the drop of a hat, Cell coverage is iffy from one street to another, and if SHE is using her cell phone to navigate. the next time you travel to a metropolis, try to get from point A to point B 30 miles away when there is traffic in 30 minutes or less.

rant over.
JoeAFriday is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:12 AM   #6
williemac
Valued Poster

Default reply

and the white knights come out.
she had the name & address of hotel since the 8th...p411 appointment message after saying she was available. comprehend what u r reading dude.
I know about the traffic...I lived out there for 7 yrs....thus appt setup between 8-9pm.
plus she never stated to me where she was coming from....and don't care.
if she couldn't make it by 9- all she had to do was call....contacting me at 9:15 only after I contacted her first....doesn't work for me. I'm sure we could have worked something out if she would had been in communication. she's not the only one in OC.....thus moved on to plan b.
y'all want to sit around and wait for her...more power to u...knock urself out.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:16 PM   #7
JoeAFriday
Registered Member

Quote:
and the white knights come out.
she had the name & address of hotel since the 8th...p411 appointment message after saying she was available. comprehend what u r reading dude.
I know about the traffic...I lived out there for 7 yrs....thus appt setup between 8-9pm.
plus she never stated to me where she was coming from....and don't care.
if she couldn't make it by 9- all she had to do was call....contacting me at 9:15 only after I contacted her first....doesn't work for me. I'm sure we could have worked something out if she would had been in communication. she's not the only one in OC.....thus moved on to plan b.
y'all want to sit around and wait for her...more power to u...knock urself out.
Your loss, and how did you have to wait until Plan B arrived ?

Guessing you have never been on the other end of P411 messaging systems, do they forward messages without delay or garbled ?

You could have chalked it up to miscommunication and called Plan B after cancelling with SHE without posting it. Your post on anoThER board was summarily deleted by an admin there within a day of it being posted. This just goes to show your in tolerance for being late, if ladies are reading this thread, they should take heed and expect YOU to be on time and no more than 15 (or was it 16 minutes) late.

If you lived out here for 7 years, know this, traffic has gotten worse since you left.

IF you do not care where SHE was coming from, then why get mad when she called you at 915 or was it 916? Have you already called Plan B by then ?

You claim to know about traffic, yet you do not know a single traffic incident can cause a major delay, did you know checking your phone while behind the wheel in this state WILL result in a hefty ticket fine?

Did plan b arrive 'on time' too ? Did you ask her how far she drove ?

End of rant.
JoeAFriday is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:30 PM   #8
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192

professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:46 PM   #9
williemac
Valued Poster

Default WOW

LOL....i believe that pussy done drove that poor boy crazy.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #10
shirley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318451

as a provider it is our job to effectively communicate with our clients. i always let my clients know if i am going ti be late and i always require a confirmation an hour or 2 before the session begins just to make sure everything is ok. i hope she didnt ruin it for ya!
shirley is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:56 PM   #11
sweethotellen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137061
Default i wasnt going to respond

i wasnt even going to respond to this, simply because i do not entertain drama. i will post the actual text conversation between us and let it stand.

for the record, this is how it went down...

Guidline #9 violation
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Professor
sweethotellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:59 PM   #12
sweethotellen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137061

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley View Post
as a provider it is our job to effectively communicate with our clients. i always let my clients know if i am going ti be late and i always require a confirmation an hour or 2 before the session begins just to make sure everything is ok. i hope she didnt ruin it for ya!

perhaps you should take your thirsty posts to the ad forum.
sweethotellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women