Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
A story to end the abortion debate and silence the murderers forever http://f2photographybylexi.wordpress...-joshua-fretz/
Everytime you post, is reason to believe there needs to be more abortions, not less!

You fucking right wingers are for abortions all right, at about sixteen years old you think the death penalty is proper punishment.

At least I'm for abortion and the Death Penalty.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Believe it........the anti abortion movement is winning the argument; the pendulum in the American Abortion debate has shifted to pro life.............

The pro choice zealots have over played their hand when it comes to the killing of innocents.

Keep posting these kinds of stories; it annoys the hell out of the left and it tells the story that needs to be told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #18
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Believe it........the anti abortion movement is winning the argument; the pendulum in the American Abortion debate has shifted to pro life.............

The pro choice zealots have over played their hand when it comes to the killing of innocents.

Keep posting these kinds of stories; it annoys the hell out of the left and it tells the story that needs to be told.
Now that is some extreme denial going on there. If Repubs really wanted to make a difference they would adopt all of the nearly half a million homeless children, perhaps then they wouldn't look so foolish in their arguments. You can't just say you care without action, it's meaningless.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #19
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

the pro-lifers are the last ones that are willing to help out all these unwanted kids.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #20
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

WTF, you ARE the best argument for abortions.

I wish I thought you were acting to make a point, but nobody thinks that.

Nobody in this society puts out the filth that you do.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #21
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

I get it: It is all the fault of people you say do not want to help.

Guess I am wrong for believing some of these unwed mothrs should prevent pregnancies after 4 or 5 or 6 or more.

Are they too lazy for birth control or just too stupid?

Can any of these Obama supporters take responsibility for anything?

Old Dingus
Old 06-28-2013, 01:22 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
WTF, you ARE the best argument for abortions.

I wish I thought you were acting to make a point, but nobody thinks that.

Nobody in this society puts out the filth that you do.

Old Dingus
Whatever it takes old man. You want to put me on the poster for pro choice, go ahead. I'm all for helping out my sisters to have a choice as to their medical options.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #23
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I get it: It is all the fault of people you say do not want to help.

Guess I am wrong for believing some of these unwed mothrs should prevent pregnancies after 4 or 5 or 6 or more.

Are they too lazy for birth control or just too stupid?

Can any of these Obama supporters take responsibility for anything?

Old Dingus
Nobody said it's the Repubs fault, just that it is extremely hypocritical to say you care, yet do nothing about it. I actually believe that people could be swayed to pro-life if the RNC and it's constituents started a campaign for it's members to start adopting these unwanted children, and people followed through. I also believe that if the mother's who were contemplating could be guaranteed their child would be adopted and live a wonderful life, there would be much less abortions in the world. Instead they are faced with bringing a child into the world that will be subjected to a life of abuse and suffering in our current foster care system. Still not an easy choice, but who wants that for a child?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

NWA, can I say in the nicest way possible, you are a terrible person for an argument. You put forward things that are best described as urban myths and expect everyone to fall to their knees and acknowledge their validity. Kind of like Barack Obama and no one disagrees with that. In a real debate you would have already recieved your nutsack in a gift wrapped box. I tell you this so that you can try to up your game.

As for comparing the death penalty to abortion it is apples and oranges. The term pro-life and pro-choice are media inventions. I am against wholesale abortions adn I am for the death penalty. The point is that in one case the person is entirely innocent and in the other they have been convicted of a despicable crime and sentenced to death by a jury of their peers. They have had due process. Do you want to extend that same process to an unborn child? If you don't then you are being hypocritcal.

SSOB you are truly a piece of shit. You are against adoption and for abortion? Death if preferable for you. Do I read you correctly? By the way, the "junior criminal" is dead (car accident), and the personality problem will probably end up selling it on the street like her biological mother did. Good luck with your choices.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:27 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How dare you call anybody pro-choice a murderer, you worthless SLUNT FOR MONEY!

Additionally, it isn't pro-life -- it's anti-choice. Government forcing its will upon free American women. You folks couldn't be more hypocritical.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Not much shit at all... maybe a little among some constituencies, but the "anti-abortion movement" ain't shit. Most Americans believe abortion should be always or sometimes legal. Hands down. Even the religious groups believe America is pro-choice.

Here are some "trends" for you to look at Whirlyturd.

http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #27
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Just like the death penalty is an imperfect process where society kills someone (look at the exoneration rates in Florida, for example - pretty scary...), abortion is another imperfect process where society deems it acceptable to kill someone (depending on your definition of human - something is getting killed regardless).

No one is saying that having an abortion is a great experience that should be entered into lightly, but that it's a necessary one for the rights of the female to be taken into consideration.

Anyone who rails against being forced to pay taxes to support another person is a hypocrite if they support forcing someone to go through the emotional, physical, and financial burden/risks of carrying a fetus to term (not to mention the effects on society afterward supporting the unwanted child).
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #28
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
No one is saying that having an abortion is a great experience that should be entered into lightly, but that it's a necessary one for the rights of the female to be taken into consideration.
For the sake of discussion, let's assume your statement is valid. Is it necessary to wait seven or eight months so that the abortion results in a live, viable child (being born via abortion) who must have scissors shoved through its neck to sever the spinal cord and eventually bring death?

Would it be possible to get the abortion decided and done in the first trimester, or do you feel the woman's right to be stupid is paramont and allows a viable, living child to be murdered and dropped into a bucket or a cold sink?

On track two, Number 500 was executed the other day. That sweetheart was about 36 years old when she butchered a 76 yer old man with a knife. I don't know if you have ever been stabbed or cut bad, but the burning is beyond description. Sweet lady. I guess her right to take things that did not belong to her exceeded the elderly victim's right to live? Especially since she was a minority and presumably voted democrat? Take that into consideration?

Maybe one of you liberals should have adopted that bitch. I presume she is now burning in Hell.

Old Dingus
Old 06-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default WWJD

Old Dingus, you sound so Godly. Are you our saviour JC? JD most pro choice folks do not believe a fetus is a person thus this murder you talk about is silly. We should be handing out the morning after pills to folks like they were breath mints. Solve a shit load of problems.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #30
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
NWA, can I say in the nicest way possible, you are a terrible person for an argument. You put forward things that are best described as urban myths and expect everyone to fall to their knees and acknowledge their validity. Kind of like Barack Obama and no one disagrees with that. In a real debate you would have already recieved your nutsack in a gift wrapped box. I tell you this so that you can try to up your game.
So you say that your relatives adopted three children from the foster care system, but when I show a link from that same system reporting that there are over 400,000 children still in foster care that nobody wants, it becomes an urban myth or fairy tale? Please share your findings, I'm sure every decent person on this board will pleased to know that our nation's children are now safe and adopted by loving caring families and we no longer have a problem.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women