Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2010, 08:03 AM   #1
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

Default Provider contacting YOU

I emailed a provider yesterday morning and was screened quickly for an appointment that afternoon. We set the appointment time (4 pm) via email. A couple of hours went by and she emailed me to let me know she had to meet a friend and if we could meet in the early evening instead. I replied and told her I wasn't sure if I could make the later time. I would email or text and call her (she gave me her phone # after I was screened) within an hour to let her know.

An hour later, I get a call and wasn't able to answer my phone because I was still at work. A message was left by the provider asking me when I was coming and if I wanted to come later, she would oblige. I stepped away from my office and texted her I wasn't going to be able to make it and called her and left a vm letting her know I would contact her tomorrow to see if we could set up another time. My SO had made plans for us that night I couldn't get out of.

After the text and VM I left, the provider called me two more times letting me know she could see me anytime that night and anytime the next day. Then she texted me 2 times to call her. I texted her back I would call her tomorrow. My phone was on vibrate, thank god, or my SO would have heard the texts.

Am I wrong for being a little annoyed the provider tried to call and text me 6 times when I told her I would contact her and after I left her a VM and a text ? I might be able to understand the provider trying to contact me if I was late or missed the appointment, but I wasn't. I really wanted to see this provider, but her calling and texting is a little unsettling for me.
michaeljohnson1970 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #2
JuxJonny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Get a Hobby phone. U wont loose sleep over it.
JuxJonny is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #3
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljohnson1970 View Post
I emailed a provider yesterday morning and was screened quickly for an appointment that afternoon. We set the appointment time (4 pm) via email. A couple of hours went by and she emailed me to let me know she had to meet a friend and if we could meet in the early evening instead. I replied and told her I wasn't sure if I could make the later time. I would email or text and call her (she gave me her phone # after I was screened) within an hour to let her know.

An hour later, I get a call and wasn't able to answer my phone because I was still at work. A message was left by the provider asking me when I was coming and if I wanted to come later, she would oblige. I stepped away from my office and texted her I wasn't going to be able to make it and called her and left a vm letting her know I would contact her tomorrow to see if we could set up another time. My SO had made plans for us that night I couldn't get out of.

After the text and VM I left, the provider called me two more times letting me know she could see me anytime that night and anytime the next day. Then she texted me 2 times to call her. I texted her back I would call her tomorrow. My phone was on vibrate, thank god, or my SO would have heard the texts.

Am I wrong for being a little annoyed the provider tried to call and text me 6 times when I told her I would contact her and after I left her a VM and a text ? I might be able to understand the provider trying to contact me if I was late or missed the appointment, but I wasn't. I really wanted to see this provider, but her calling and texting is a little unsettling for me.
A hobby phone would definitely suit you well. When not in use just turn it off and forget about it.

johnnybax is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #4
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

A hobby phone is a must ! Even if I was using a hobby phone, is that normal protocol for most providers to call/text that much after you've left a message you would call them ? I've seen a handful of providers before and never had any issues with making contact.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Just let them know up front that you have a hobby phone which is not in use at all times, so text or calls are not the best way to contact you. Send an email instead and I will respond when I can.

As with all things, everyone is different. If you get a chatty provider or one who feels it is important to provide constant updates on her status, then you run into this issue.

Honesty is the best policy.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Times are tough it seems. Good protocol is a much more restrained comm plan.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #7
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have seen providers that didnt contact me enough to keep me in the loop of situations like that.

So me personally, I would be happy to be contacted but I have a hobby phone.

Before I got a hobby phone I came close to getting caught, so I understand your issue.
Peanut is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:08 AM   #8
Holly
Account Disabled

User ID: 368
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuxJonny View Post
Get a Hobby phone. U wont loose sleep over it.
AMEN!!
Holly is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #9
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't EVER contact any gentleman by phone unless he ASKS me to! That is just so dangerous!

As far as ME receiving calls, my phone is free any time at all but it's an entirely different situation here. My phone is my business and my friends and family know that. A lady never knows if a gentleman is sitting among his family or if he's in a meeting at work, etc, etc.

A hobby phone IS a great idea but not everyone has one so it should NEVER be acceptable for a lady to call a gentleman in MY opinion!

Man, I appreciate all the obstacles you guys have to go through to come and see me so I try to never do ANYTHING to make it any more difficult!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes the hobby phone is great, but do you want to turn on your hobby phone and have 10 texts and ten messages from the same provider about an appt?

I do not call gentlemen unless they say its okay and even then i don't. Its just my thing, i don't care for hobbyist calling me five times to confirm. So im assuming you gentlemen doesn't like it either.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #11
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the input everyone. It's appreciated!
Old 01-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
mayday
Valued Poster

never call from your home or even your office. once you do, the provider has your number. this happened to me twice, both times the providers told me they would never call me. they both did. never again.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #13
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
I don't EVER contact any gentleman by phone unless he ASKS me to! That is just so dangerous!

As far as ME receiving calls, my phone is free any time at all but it's an entirely different situation here. My phone is my business and my friends and family know that. A lady never knows if a gentleman is sitting among his family or if he's in a meeting at work, etc, etc.

A hobby phone IS a great idea but not everyone has one so it should NEVER be acceptable for a lady to call a gentleman in MY opinion!

Man, I appreciate all the obstacles you guys have to go through to come and see me so I try to never do ANYTHING to make it any more difficult!
I'm with Vnurse on this one
I have respect for u gents
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #14
raiseallin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 52

Twice, I had a provider send me a naked pic to my cell months after I saw her, woke me up at 4am. This is why I have a hobby phone. -- not cool.

Another provider sent me a personal pm with a special. -- very cool.
raiseallin is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #15
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Maybe I'm missing something but isn't the real problem that the provider called & texted michaeljohnson several times after he told her he'd call her the next day & why? A hobby phone will certainly fix the interruptions with his SO present, but it won't stop a clueless provider from filling up his inbox. Her persistence sets off my hobby senses more than his lack of a hobby phone.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women