Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2015, 06:00 AM   #31
Anacondadong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
I have known for a while I like to get nasty, nd I mean that inmost intimate encounters. Sometimes I question myself knowing that most guys are just as nasty if not more, but I still carry that little bit of doubt with me thinking maybe he won't like that or he might not understand...I'm curious as to what a man thinks when asked to perform extra actions they may be new to or uncomfortable with, let me enlighten yu with an example..

I love having my face fucked, The sense of asphyxia when you're relentlessly fucking my throat, closing my airways with your huge cock only giving me enough air to survive..my pussy is dripping just thinking about it...
I ask to have my face fucked often nd still come across the Leary participants so I'm curious, are they hesitant because it's nothing they've ever done before or does it really disgust some guys?
Let me hear your thoughts!

This is my single favorite activity I enjoy this hobby for. The dirtier, sloppier, wetter the better. Love listening to my provider gag and choke on my thickness as I thrust deeper and deeper into their throat. Some women "claim" to like it, some however truly love it.
Anacondadong is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:07 AM   #32
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default I agree

finding a lady that truly enjoys having a cock thrust deep down her throat repeatedly is a rare treat. Even more, when she is submissive and enjoys having the back of her head pushed hard down on your cock is even better. You ladies are out there And I hope to meet every last one of you as it is one of the best things I enjoy in the hobby.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:09 PM   #33
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Deep irrumatio .... IT'S A GOOD THING! :-D
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:26 AM   #34
oneupyouallday
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I call bullshit. I'm going to have to ask that you prove it. If you are in Dallas let me know and I will take the time to put this to the test and get my hands dirty for the team. I don't really consider allowing you to even touch my finger something you should have the freedom to even attempt, but your talking shit so now you must be explored to find the truth. So when you are ready to waste my fucking time you can let me know where you will be waiting with mouth open and saying your last prayers out loud before you go silent staring down the barrel of my cock.

Ill be here. Don't waste my time tosh.ZERO.
oneupyouallday is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 08:05 PM   #35
Karma Kelly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315657
My ECCIE Reviews

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!! I consider myself to be one of the guys but just with different parts I'm a female that loves SEX More than some guys do. I think about sex more than the average Joe. I love sloppy, wet, easy going, hard thrusting, cock sucking, pussy playing, tongue flicking, greek getting, ball licking, asshole puckering, cum mixing, sweat dripping, heart pounding, legs shaking, multiple orgasmic orgasms, deep french kissing, sloppy grinding sex! I love it all anything and everything!! Whatever THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK YOU WANNA DO TO ME (except fisting, my pussy is to small for that!!). Go ahead and ask any person thats ever given me a review!! Mmm wanna play? P.m me Karmakellygfe@gmail.com I would love to taste you!
Karma Kelly is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:21 PM   #36
Austinmanfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Any Austin providers who crave being face fucked?
Austinmanfun is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:06 PM   #37
asdfghjklman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Kelly I may have to meet you!
asdfghjklman is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:33 PM   #38
Guest092616
Account Disabled

User ID: 296703
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with this fun set of posts... I love to be face fucked too !!!! To be at his mercy !!! ~~~~Mmmmmm....
Guest092616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #39
Greek73
Valued Poster

Great Thread! Tosh, I'm in Wichita and I was just asking about providers who like this! So, I'll be excited to see if we can get together!
Greek73 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 09:33 PM   #40
Guest091816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I enjoy fucking a face. Having both hands firmly on your head has a enjoy your face.... The gagging, drooling and eyes watering are quite a turn-on. It is nice to hear you enjoy it.
Guest091816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:46 AM   #41
Tribster
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Great thread

Love this thread. Thanks to Tosh for starting and all the providers who added to it.

If any of you visit NY/NJ please PM and I will oblige.

I am in love with the face fuck but all to often I have gotten torn up by a providers teeth. I sometimes use a condom to lessen the abuse but that takes away from the scene.

I also have had providers say they love is but back down when it gets heavy.

I would love to have a provider say do me this way or whtever because it means she is comfortable enough and enjoying herself enough to want to get off.

from a Dom Sub perspective, it depends. I have friends who beg for more and I love it. sometimes it take developing a rapport. others sound like they are reading from some script....usually you can tell because some one into it gets a glazed look about them...mmmmm delicious but the play acting gets boring. then you punish them in other ways LOL.

Overall I agree its a comfort thing. if she asks is she really into it and can be taken far? or will she tweak becasue things aren't to her liking.

Great topic
Tribster is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:03 PM   #42
Mufflerbearings
Gaining Momentum

I have always wanted to try this but always held back in rl and in the hobby. I'm really exicited to have an enthusiastic provider locally! Looking forward to meeting you Tosh!
Mufflerbearings is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:31 AM   #43
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New faces..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufflerbearings View Post
I have always wanted to try this but always held back in rl and in the hobby. I'm really exicited to have an enthusiastic provider locally! Looking forward to meeting you Tosh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek73 View Post
Great Thread! Tosh, I'm in Wichita and I was just asking about providers who like this! So, I'll be excited to see if we can get together!
Ty all for participating on my thread, your input is valued don't stop now! Nd I can't wait to meet both of yu gentlemen, show yu what it's all about
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 10:56 AM   #44
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I love to face fuck too. Course I also love to look deep into my lovers eyes,see her expressions of pleasure, and come in deep. Or see her as she licks and swallows my cock then takes all y load, look at me with her mouth open as my juices drizzle down her face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (67.8 KB, 883 views)
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #45
Anacondadong
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
Ty all for participating on my thread, your input is valued don't stop now! Nd I can't wait to meet both of yu gentlemen, show yu what it's all about
Tosh can you add me to your face fucking list? I wanna put my cock so deep that it hits your upper stomach.
Anacondadong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women