Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2015, 08:07 AM   #1
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Will you fuck my face...

I have known for a while I like to get nasty, nd I mean that inmost intimate encounters. Sometimes I question myself knowing that most guys are just as nasty if not more, but I still carry that little bit of doubt with me thinking maybe he won't like that or he might not understand...I'm curious as to what a man thinks when asked to perform extra actions they may be new to or uncomfortable with, let me enlighten yu with an example..

I love having my face fucked, The sense of asphyxia when you're relentlessly fucking my throat, closing my airways with your huge cock only giving me enough air to survive..my pussy is dripping just thinking about it...
I ask to have my face fucked often nd still come across the Leary participants so I'm curious, are they hesitant because it's nothing they've ever done before or does it really disgust some guys?
Let me hear your thoughts!
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:40 AM   #2
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I will do my best to answer your question as I have experienced what you are describing.
For me I do enjoy face fuking a girl, choking her, pulling her hair, and things like that. Now I enjoy it a lot more if the girl is into it like you say your are.

Here is why some guys might be apprehensive.
1. don't want to hurt you
2. don't want to do it wrong, ( they probably don't know how to do it right)
3. might be beyond their comfort level. just like many girls do not like cim or greek..goes both ways..

Example: I was in Vegas in 2006 for a Bachelor Party. I saw a Provider during that trip. She was very nice and liked me.( i paid for 2 hours she stayed 3.5) Anyway we were hitting hit hot and heavy, as I was doing her doggie she turns her head around and says in an oh so sexy voice, "can you choke me while you fuck me".... I was like what??? I will say I was a bit apprehensive at first.. you can imagine why. anyway I asked her how she would like it done. she told me and we ended up having a great time!! multi O's by both of us..

So if you are into the dude you are seeing and want more, just ask him and instruct him how you like and I am sure he will oblige
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:47 AM   #3
HUMP!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Why, I'd love to, Tosh!
My experience is that most ladies do not appear to completely give themselves over to engaging in perverted sexual acts. I said "most" do not, imo. You sound very wonderful!
The gals who seem to totally enjoy themselves are definitely worth repeat visits.
How that weighs into your question; a guy may be a bit jaded based on experience with other ladies. Or he may not know how hard he can put it on her. He may be concerned about accidentally hurting her or causing pain. The gentleman will likely show that concern. I would say both being communicative helps the situation.
HUMP! is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #4
Tedd02
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I need more ladies like you in my life. I love when women fully submit to me and my whims.
Tedd02 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:42 PM   #5
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
I question myself knowing that most guys are just as nasty if not more,

HAH, you have no idea ! Some guys are milquetoast. in fact a lot of guys are, but any kinky bastard hard core perverts (like myself ) are going to find a request like that pretty easy to accommodate. And be amused by your asking. The only thing we might sweat is whether we have the equipment to pull off the request.

The more dominant guys are not going to have a problem with it.
Hobgoblin is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:55 PM   #6
Karma Kelly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315657
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my oh my! I love taking a hard cock in my mouth and being in the 69 position with fingers of his in both my holes and I love to let him feel me, watch me cum, and it makes me want it more!! But when concentrating on giving a man a good deep throat all wet and sloppy I honestly have to say though as they have a good tasting cum (sweet or salty doesn't matter). I love throwing in a few signature moves with my hands and tongue like taking my fingers and hand gently groping his balls and sliding my fingers down his seam to his ass while teasing his asshole damn getting hot hot hot wet wet wet just thinking about it, describing it, and I want it NOW!! Anyone wanna help me with this!!??
Karma Kelly is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:25 PM   #7
HugLottery
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Tosh, for me you represent the ultimate uninhibited escape that I'm always looking for.
It's that relaxed sharing that is the best part of this hobby. I find the honest openess of the part time play friends to be the sexiest part..attitude is the treat! Taking and giving erotic pleasure without asking is the best ...oh yes!
HugLottery is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:13 PM   #8
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Tosh/Karma - you really know what we perverts like. If you ever have a problem finding guys to fill your desires, just give me a PM and I'll be there for you baby. I've only had two ladies ask me to fuck their face, and I quickly obliged. They were both happy with what I could offer. We need to get together soon!
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 10:17 PM   #9
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the input guys keep em coming! It's almost as if yu took a few words out of my own book Kelly, get em girl ���� and to you fine gentlemen, a diamond in the rough I must be. I'll continue to perform on my level because, well, to tell yu the truth I really enjoy it �� nd maybe I'll educate some of these studs in some different exploration techniques..
Old 12-03-2015, 10:39 PM   #10
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Oddly, the only person I've ever face-fucked was my wife. One time it just happened and she was in to it. Her head was slamming the headboard. This was of course long before she shut the doors and boarded the windows and put up "No Trespassing" signs on the funhouse.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:44 PM   #11
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I'm really wishing I lived in Wichita or Nola right about now... There is a dearth of women like y'all in Alabama.
TheOtherMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:48 PM   #12
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It seems like Austin is the place to be from some of the posts I've seen. I see a great Showcase at the top of the National ECCIE page and a lot of the time it is an Austin Gal.

Kansas City area seems chock full of gorgeous and adventurous providers as well for some reason.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:44 AM   #13
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I used to have a gf who enjoyed pushing my cock all the way into her throat till the larynx was chocking my cock shaft. It hurt me more than her but I knew she loved it. It really drove her wild when I pulled her hair and eventually we were leaving bite marks all over each other. Legs, ass, arms, chest, neck, she even bit my face which got the whole thing started. To this day I'm surprised I still have a cock to fuck with.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 05:57 AM   #14
ToesOnMyNose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Yes I will

Hey Tosh, I'm in KC and would love to fuck your beautiful face!! My ex loved this! Gagging, choking, spitting, etc. I have yet to meet a woman who could take my cock down her throat like she could! You should pm me and let's work something out!
ToesOnMyNose is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:37 AM   #15
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Intriguing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToesOnMyNose View Post
Hey Tosh, I'm in KC and would love to fuck your beautiful face!! My ex loved this! Gagging, choking, spitting, etc. I have yet to meet a woman who could take my cock down her throat like she could! You should pm me and let's work something out!
Lol I'd love to try swallowing it for yu 😉 message me

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women