Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default cheap bastard....

As a painless way to save money, a young couple arranged that every time they have sex the husband puts his pocket change into a china piggy bank on the bedside table. One night while being unusually athletic, he accidentally knocked the piggy bank onto the floor where it smashes.
To his surprise, among the masses of coins, there are handfuls of five and ten dollar bills. He asks his wife "What's up with all the notes?", to his wife which replies, "Well, not everyone is as cheap as you are."
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

ROTFLMAO!
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

that was good
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
tracerxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

He!he!he!he! ROFLAFAO!!!!! That Was a good one Gloria!!!!
tracerxxx is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
Bigfatrat
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

If I could play Taps I would.
Very sad day in the Rat world. My #1 all time date has an offer to good to pass up out of town.
I meet her off Craigs List trying to get in this way of life to hang on to her stink'n Apt, after her lesbian GF split. Young tall tight wet with a cum motor that starts the moment she thinks shes about to get touched and doesn't stop till your blue balled drained. No time limit and a real non-pro. I hooked her up with some fellow gents from another forum and after one taking advantage of a shy Urber GFE no time limit, no pay date she went under the radar. One Franklin is all she wanted and had no buisness even doing this. She is too damn nice and couln't even ask for the cash. I told all those guys to just pony up and take care of her. Now who would take advantage of that. I saw the deal from our first meet and all the work to be her first Gent, I saw her true nature right off the bat.
I always throw down more money, groceries, Rum, anything to keep her primed for another visit. I'd put her on my pay roll if I could.
I've had a weekly date with her all this time and now got the news she is taking a job with condo in HSV, Big Bummer!
We clicked big time. True GFE because thats all she knows. She is my provider and not a provider, ya know! Man what a loss.
I have been spoiled out of the hobby since Dec/09.
Why I posted this under Cheap Bastard?, Well I feel like one. I took advantage too.
Physicaly gave her what she wanted and she sort of got hooked. She would do me for free, even told me one week when funds were locked. She just got used to me and really didn't care about the $, I came through anyways.
No time limit, MSOG anything on the menue, and I mean anything. We became more than all this. 2 more Friday morning dates and its over, or an hour and a half dive here on out OUCH!
Rat may be back hitting the TOFTT dates again. I'm very hard on high dollar hottys now, that don't look hot or don't throw down exceptional service. I mean give me a smile at least after I pop. Don't jump and go all buisnes lighting a cigarette checking all your missed calls, but thats what I'm destined back too.
HSV has a jewel about to arrive. I hope she finds a hot young woman with a better toungue than me, LOL.
Bigfatrat is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:37 AM   #6
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

bigfatrat.everyone needs a lady like that,she will be hard to replace.my atf,never wanted money,never bitched,and always delivered the goods,until one day we were having rough sex,and i bit her on the neck,she farted and flew out the window,well the hobby is full of ups and downs.hope you find a new atf
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Well, I was ready to scold BFR about staying on topic, but he clearly had the topic in mind when he posted his note. Sorry that you lost your special lady.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #8
Bigfatrat
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
,,she farted and flew out the window,,,

Yea you too, Its a hard lesson NOT paying for 'THAT' kind of extra service. No wonder shes gone.

A little toot sure deserves a tip.
Bigfatrat is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A CONFESSION FROM THE DEATHBED
A women on her deathbed called her husband and instructed him to look under their bed and open the wooden box he found. He was puzzled by the 3 eggs and $7,000 in cash he found in the box, so he asked his wife what the eggs were for.

"Oh those", she replied, "every time we had bad sex, I put an egg in the box".

Not bad, the husband thought to himself, after 35 years of marriage, then he asked, "But what about the $7,000?"

"Oh that", she replied, "every time I got a dozen I sold them."
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women