Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - Strip Club - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - Strip Club - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2021, 12:40 PM   #31
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Does the back bar offer more?
Yes, but you can bounce back and forth. Once the party gets going in front its a lot of fun and you can go in the back to get business done when you want.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 12:41 PM   #32
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomite35 View Post
I'm not a huge fan of the Royalty Room at the Pines. The closets they call lap dance rooms are tough to move around in and are disgusting.
Youre right...but your only in the for two dances ...so.....
Old 12-07-2021, 12:42 PM   #33
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by takedacannoli View Post
Is there actually fun to be had in the front bar? I thought that was just bikini dances
Front is more like a regular strip club...they give table dances in the booths. Girls are pretty and fun.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:06 PM   #34
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default Beehive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman15601 View Post
The Beehive had a few damcers that worked after hours at their home. Its a redneck BYOB strip club.
I didn't even know if that was still open. I always used to like how it's a step below the normal pool, when I like to go out and enjoy some of the trashier places. I can't say I don't have fun when there, and it's not meant to sound negative about the location or gals, but to just acknowledge the level of talent is not as quality as other places, but the fun level is at the same as almost any of them. Much cheaper too! Plus if you are a pittsburgh 4 as a guy in town, you are an 8 out here in the rural's of westmoreland county.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 05:26 PM   #35
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman15601 View Post
went to My Club once 20 years ago. Got proppositioed on the street outside by a crack ho. Was this the place with the cage and carpet on the walls???
Too right, mate! That's the place. With street-workers
right outside if you wanna have a go with one o' them.

A street-girl would pop into the Pub, -toss the barkeep a fiver -
go and take a tinkle (and maybe rinse her mouth with Listerine)
- and be back to hoofin' the block quicker than a Tassie Tiger!

And the street-girl's BJ cheaper and better than the dancers.
So I've heard.

But the joint closed up now. ... "Those were the Daaaays!"

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 08:48 AM   #36
Dolomite35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

At the Pines, You can have fun out front, the later it gets, the looser the girls get and the better time can be had. I wouldn’t say takeout is out of the question, with the right girl on the right night. If you’re an ugly bastard, then you probably don’t stand a chance. But if you are decent enough looking and got a little game, then I’d say you stand a chance.
Dolomite35 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 11:55 AM   #37
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
It really varies a lot by club, location, dancer. I am not sure Pittsburgh is really the best place for extras. Now Tampa / St Pete, in some clubs the girls will openly proposition you.

I guess the moral to my story is for those two all I did was treat them nice. I didn't spend crazily on them at the club. Its not like I was some young stud they couldn't resist, lol. Just was a nice guy who treated them well

I think that best explains how it has worked for me too, berry. be nice. It's probably helpful these days if I can wear a he-man body suit and a mission impossible mask of some 20 year old famous stud, but being nice (and putting yourself in the spot to give backrubs, etc) creates all kinds of fun. Throwing money around like a dolt, generally does not work....that's what they consider a target.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 08:13 AM   #38
sjomonty
Account Disabled

All I will say is that in todays terms....its an oasis. Lots of fun pretty girls in the front and action in the back. If it were closer Id be there every night.
Old 12-13-2021, 09:21 AM   #39
takedacannoli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
All I will say is that in todays terms....its an oasis. Lots of fun pretty girls in the front and action in the back. If it were closer Id be there every night.
Damn. While I knew it was a haven for extras, I’ve never been bc I assumed the girls would be unattractive. Maybe I need to stop by.
takedacannoli is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 12:24 PM   #40
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by takedacannoli View Post
Damn. While I knew it was a haven for extras, I’ve never been bc I assumed the girls would be unattractive. Maybe I need to stop by.
there was one al in the back...could have been a modle. Long legged blonde. Parttime nurse.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women