Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-27-2019, 07:44 PM   #1
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm done with the hate!!!!

I've been a guilty party the entire time do I'm not trying to act innocent. I've been emotional about the business. I love Pittsburgh and it's hard not to be, but it's important not to be!

I'm sorry Gabrielle for judging your need for attention. I'm sorry Dreamgurl for questioning your motives. You both are beautiful people in your own way.

I have been emotional in the Pittsburgh scene for years. I'm done. I love what I do even if it's just a business. I'm sorry to everyone I thought it was otherwise which would be fellow workers.

If you are a street girl or a millionaire I support you. I apologize if I ever looked down on you. I'm done being friends but never done helping my sisters.

From now on, I have no desire to be friends with a provider. I just want to go forward and worry about me and who I'm making happy. I'm sorry for bringing up stupid shit about PI from years ago. It makes me look weak.

All is good, this is a business not a friendship. My apologies for being immature.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:38 PM   #2
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Life is a series of ups, downs, and learning events.

Live your life for yourself, be able to look at yourself honestly in the mirror. Don't judge yourself for being flawed but embrace your individuality as a stand alone person.

We are all flawed, ego centric, and otherwise lacking in one form or another. Know one's self, celebrate the accomplishments, and improve the areas of want or need.

In the end, tomorrow is another day, with new chances for reconciliation and movement forward. Therefore, look with anticipation for the dawn, to have a chance at a new day with many positive actions and interactions.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:54 PM   #3
t-bird57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Forgiveness has to come before reconciliation, or its not possible to reconcile but that doesnt mean reconciliation is possible or a must. This is a stumbling block for many the lack of understanding between the terms. You must forgive or the bitterness will literally destroy you. However there is no guarantee reconcilation will be desired and thats ok it doesn't have to be. Forgive, forget, move on, if reconciliation occurs great if not its no excuse not to forgive.
Old 04-27-2019, 09:16 PM   #4
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm truly sorry. DG is not a cunt. Gabrielle is not crazy. I think we all need to sit back and think. Someone who said my screening process was idiotic is now my friend. Let's just get alon
Old 04-28-2019, 06:14 AM   #5
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

And I totally agree and understand forgiveness, but I think the mistake I've made and many others have made is being emotionally invested in something that is a business. At the end of the day we all are on the same side. I need to worry about myself, everyone needs to do the same and be supportive to others without making it emotionally taxing.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:01 AM   #6
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Hey I totally agree with you. Recently, I took a good look in the mirror after trying to be friends with a provider. Thought I was doing what is right and lending a helping hand. It's business, nothing more.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:06 PM   #7
t-bird57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looker151 View Post
...Thought I was doing what is right and lending a helping hand. It's business, nothing more.
Tru dat we all learn the hard way. You young'ins take note save yourself great time and trouble. Its been said "One does not simply save a hoe" Now, that doesnt necessarily mean none are "saveable" but man its definitely never simple and it won't get you more sex, matter of fact if it turns into a "friendship" its little to no sex, lol.
Old 04-28-2019, 04:41 PM   #8
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

It's like the end of the mean girls movie. You try to destroy others and end up losing yourself. The past is the past and will stay there. Too much bitching these days (include myself lol).

Don't like someone? Ignore them. Don't like a girl's rates or screening? Don't see them. A review too sappy for you? Don't read it. Hate the new Indys? Don't join or build your own phpbb site. Someone hurt you in the past? Get over it and learn from it.

I'm taking my own advice as well. It's all forward from here and the future is bright.
Old 04-28-2019, 07:19 PM   #9
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

This is probably one of the most inspiring posts I have read since I have become a member here. It took some guts to step out and admit fault and open your soul to set things right within your own heart while putting it in a context for all the rest of us to see how we are so easily caught up in the negative aspect of interactions, getting caught up in the back and forth, taking sides in a battle that don't affect us and many more examples each and everyone of us can relate to given our own unique personality.

My hats off to you Ms Morgan.
Old 04-29-2019, 06:15 AM   #10
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was a stressful time for everyone involved, Morgan. Like I said when we spoke yesterday, I appreciate the apology. It’s not the first I’ve received and I’m sure it won’t be the last. It really does mean a lot to me, I know apologies aren’t easy for most people. I don’t think it really changes how I feel about our relationship in the future, but it’s nice to clear the air. Have a peaceful day everyone
Old 04-29-2019, 03:40 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
It was a stressful time for everyone involved, Morgan. Like I said when we spoke yesterday, I appreciate the apology. It’s not the first I’ve received and I’m sure it won’t be the last. It really does mean a lot to me, I know apologies aren’t easy for most people. I don’t think it really changes how I feel about our relationship in the future, but it’s nice to clear the air. Have a peaceful day everyone
When are you going to apologize for your deeds? Oh forget I asked.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:57 PM   #12
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
When are you going to apologize for your deeds? Oh forget I asked.
Such as?
Why the fuck do you even have anything to say in this conversation other than apologizing?

Way to ruin a nice thread. Still not sure why you are so obsessed with me. Get over it dude .

Your only value on any forum board is post count for the board to get advertisers. You bring drama to any and every thread. I limited your posting ability on TOS because post counts don’t mean a whole lot for advertisers when they are coming from Folks who will never be a client. words mater
Old 04-29-2019, 04:49 PM   #13
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Such as?
Why the fuck do you even have anything to say in this conversation other than apologizing?

Way to ruin a nice thread. Still not sure why you are so obsessed with me. Get over it dude .

Your only value on any forum board is post count for the board to get advertisers. You bring drama to any and every thread. I limited your posting ability on TOS because post counts don’t mean a whole lot for advertisers when they are coming from Folks who will never be a client. words mater
Not to butt my nose to far into something that isn't my fight but let me say something.

Sometimes the best way to win is to deny the fight.

Every response adds more potential for feedback. Long story short, it's not always worth it to have the last word.

Just a suggestion ��.
Old 04-29-2019, 05:21 PM   #14
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtslnce View Post
Not to butt my nose to far into something that isn't my fight but let me say something.

Every response adds more potential for feedback. Long story short, it's not always worth it to have the last word.

Just a suggestion ��.
You are right .
Old 04-29-2019, 08:22 PM   #15
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtslnce View Post

Just a suggestion ��.
At the same time. I’m not afraid to stand up to bullies. Not trying to get the last word... or was that meant for him??
Some bullies don’t even shut up when you don’t engage them. This had nothing to do with him.
I’ll speak up when I see fit
I know how dare I? Just another hoe looking to be “saved”
“Shut up you dumb hoe. Know your place. Know when to shut it. “

That’s essentially what you said with your comment. It’s easy to have that POV from your POV.

Im not scared .

Now , back to the topic...

No more haterade? Guess the previous poster didn’t get the message .
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women