Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2018, 06:56 AM   #16
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
<---------------<<<< what is that????
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dung_beetle
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:04 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
“TWO”
Yes TWO...LexusLiver and friendly fred.

Those TWO both posted before I.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:08 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Cougar High, what are you going to do?

James Comey is a lying motherfucker, as implied by this thread title and subject matter.
Be interesting to see Trump under oath instead of him tweeting about others who are under oath!

Oh the fucking irony.

Now let's lay off the Cougar High stuff, it is off topic and I'd hate to see you join lustylad.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:57 AM   #19
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Be interesting to see Trump under oath instead of him tweeting about others who are under oath!

Oh the fucking irony.

Now let's lay off the Cougar High stuff, it is off topic and I'd hate to see you join lustylad.
Trump should love Comey. He wouldn't be President without him. He also wouldn't be in all the shit hes in now without Comey. Trump should hate Comey. Comey owns Trump
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:12 AM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

dung beetle imitating Sisyphus
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i just don't understand how anyone could assert that trump wouldn't be president without comey

comey did his best to protect hellary

the problem comey had with protecting hellary was she had created so much crap that it oozed out around his body and strozk's body and mcacabe's body as they fell prostrate trying to cover it all up

they didn't do anything about all the lies to the fbi or the server or the destruction of evidence or the emails

the secrets he mentioned but then said there was no intent

having to reopen the case was because all the agents under him who discovered them knew about the 650,000 emails on weiner's laptop, but comey did his best by putting strozk on it, nothing new here said comey
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i just don't understand how anyone could assert that trump wouldn't be president without comey

He protected her from getting elected! For that she should thank him...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:57 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

That's your reply?

I guess it'sthe same as anyone else who has nothing to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Here's your momentum....

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:59 AM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He protected her from getting elected! For that she should thank him...
And the public. I would much rather hear 2 more years of Trump being investigated. Can you imagine listening to the shit about Hillary for 2 more years. Fuck the GOP. They are a bunch of whiny bitches with a victim consciousness. You would think they had lost.Other than his shrinking base, people are sick of the Trump show. He is a toxic loser
Old 12-10-2018, 10:02 AM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

We know you don't and that you'repast the point of being able to.

I think it's your nap time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

the problem comey had with protecting hellary was she had created so much crap that it oozed out around his body and strozk's body and mcacabe's body as they fell prostrate trying to cover it all up

they didn't do anything about all the lies to the fbi or the server or the destruction of evidence or the emails

the secrets he mentioned but then said there was no intent

having to reopen the case was because all the agents under him who discovered them knew about the 650,000 emails on weiner's laptop, but comey did his best by putting strozk on it, nothing new here said comey
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:37 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Skunk Trail ...
Indeed, the "skunk trail":

Quote:
Perhaps the most interesting dip into disingenuousness was Comey’s insistence that the man who made him a multi-millionaire, Robert Mueller, was merely a passing acquaintance:
Quote:
“Are you best friends with Robert Mueller?” Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, asked Comey, according to a transcript of the hearing released Saturday by Goodlatte and Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.).

“I am not,” Comey said. “I admire the heck out of the man, but I don't know his phone number, I've never been to his house, I don't know his children's names.”

Comey added: “I think I had a meal once alone with him in a restaurant. I like him. I am not a -- I'm an associate of his who admires him greatly. We're not friends in any social sense.”
Again Comey is lying. Their “long-standing relationship” was confirmed by that Trump-loving vast right-conspiracy rag called the Washington Post:
Quote:
They’ve been described as law enforcement twins and “brothers in arms.”

#COMEY & #Mueller were brothers in arms in famous 2004 standoff over domestic surveillance. Cagey choice by DAG Rosenstein.

-- Jim Sciutto (@jimsciutto) May 17, 2017

Once again, James Comey and Robert Mueller -- two respected FBI veterans -- have found themselves sharing the same high-profile headlines.
The two men’s working relationship can be traced back to at least December of 2003, when Comey joined Mueller in Washington after he became John Ashcroft’s deputy attorney general, according to a 2013 Washingtonian article about the two men’s long-standing relationship.

“He and Mueller spent many hours together, developing a close partnership -- and watching together the disarray in the government over how to respond to the unfolding war on terror,” Washingtonian notes…

Perhaps the most interesting -- and lucrative -- aspect of this long-standing relationship between these “brothers in arms” that Comey now denies, is how then-FBI director Mueller used his position to enrich casual acquaintance Comey. It is worth noting the cozy financial relationship between two former FBI directors, James Comey and Robert Mueller, which goes a long way towards explaining their joint animus to President Trump and their passionate desire to bring down his presidency.

Robert Mueller owes his job as special counsel to long-time friend Comey, who famously leaked government documents written on government computers on government time to the New York Times via a professor friend regarding conversations with President Trump. Comey owes a great deal of his financial wealth to Robert Mueller.

Seamus Bruner, Government Accountability Institute Researcher and author of Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption, recently explained how former FBI Directors James Comey and Robert Mueller leveraged their government contacts to enrich themselves when Comey briefly left government service to work for major government contractor Lockheed Martin:

Quote:
Bruner noted the growth of Comey’s net worth between 2003 and 2009, after Comey left the Department of Justice to join Lockheed Martin as senior vice president and lead counsel.

It doesn’t really make much sense why [Lockheed Martin] would pay [James Comey] upwards of six million dollars in a single year,” assessed Bruner. “But one reason -- aside from his security clearance -- is that his buddy Robert Mueller is running the FBI. They begin passing 100-million-dollar-plus contracts to Lockheed Martin.”

Bruner continued, “One of these contracts was actually worth a billion dollars, and it was protested formally by the other bidder: IBM… The contracts flowed from Robert Mueller’s FBI to James Comey’s private sector employer, Lockheed Martin, and James Comey made many millions over a short period of time.

Bruner described Comey as “one of the prime examples of this kind of cashing in on government contacts.”

“We followed the money and realized that James Comey made well over ten million dollars from when he left the public sector in 2005 and by the time he returned to serve as FBI director [in 2009],” said Bruner. “He even made over six million dollars in a single year at the top government contracting corporation, Lockheed Martin; they get over $50 billion a year in government contracts.”
James Comey is a serial liar and arguably a serial felon who supervised and directed Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page in an organized deep state coup to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House. And along the way he picked up a few million bucks thanks to a long-standing friend, colleague and benefactor, Robert Mueller, whom he then rewarded a license to overthrow a sitting President of the United States.

(American Thinker)

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:45 AM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Indeed, the "skunk trail":

Looks like the Deep state is winning IB. I dont think they like your Family Values president. You might be the last man standing to "take a bullet" for the President. Comey owns Trump just like Vladimir. Thats whats so pathetic about Trump. Hes a coward and a pussy
Old 12-10-2018, 12:19 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Looks like the Deep state is winning IB. I dont think they like your Family Values president. You might be the last man standing to "take a bullet" for the President. Comey owns Trump just like Vladimir. Thats whats so pathetic about Trump. Hes a coward and a pussy
Comey is still under investigation after being referred by Congress for his criminal behavior, and there's soon to be a new AG in town to preside over that investigation.

Friday, Comey admitted that the info in the Steele dossier was never confirmed; hence, he and his henchmen violated the "Wood's procedures" for obtaining a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen. "Fruit of the poisonous tree", Comey dug his own grave.

Meanwhile, a sitting judge is giving hildebeest a colonoscopy with a gavel -- and the fucking deep state can't protect her lying, criminal ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Comey is still under investigation after being referred by Congress for his criminal behavior, and there's soon to be a new AG in town to preside over that investigation.

Friday, Comey admitted that the info in the Steele dossier was never confirmed; hence, he and his henchmen violated the "Wood's procedures" for obtaining a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen. "Fruit of the poisonous tree", Comey dug his own grave.

Meanwhile, a sitting judge is giving hildebeest a colonoscopy with a gavel -- and the fucking deep state can't protect her lying, criminal ass.
Did Comey pay off a couple of hookers or something? They arent investigating him. You have been watching to much Judge Jeannie. Is that what the Evangelicals call Stormy pussy? Fruit of the poisonous tree? What is that do tell?
Old 12-10-2018, 12:46 PM   #30
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

congress pays off their sexual harassment victims with taxpayer dollars sealed with NDA's

cant let anyone know, I might not get re-elected

perfectly ok according to the ethics committee

and I gather its not any sort of campaign finance violation or the u.s. attorney's office would surely investigate, don't you have that confidence?

now trump, using his own money? and it wasn't even harassment, it was a voluntary arrangement, but of course that's nothing but fraud and we will investigate
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women