Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
Bella Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77562
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I will be in KC this next week for sure.
Bella Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:03 PM   #17
Bella Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very cool. I haven't checked out your site but where are you honey?
Old 05-31-2011, 04:19 PM   #18
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure if you were speaking to me, my lovely! If you were, I am in New Orleans. If you ever come this way, lets play! Any guys out there want a double dose of honey?
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #19
elcid180
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

As Nic says she is the rain woman. It is like swimming upstream while DATY. Oh so much fun have to do it again. We will make sure there are towels down this time
elcid180 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #20
phyttada
BANNED

You mean all women can't squirt?
phyttada is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #21
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks again, elcid, for singing my praises! I hear its pretty dry up your way.... need a little shower, do you? LOL!!!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:56 PM   #22
elcid180
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

There is nothing like standing in the rain with your mouth open
elcid180 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #23
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Squirting can be very erotic. I enjoy squirting when his cock is in my ass as I'm sitting on top of him. His cock tends to hit the G spot in that position which allows me to squirt all over his groin & chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Companion View Post
MAKE HER SQUIRT!!
My body just started doing this very thing and I am so excited about it. Ladies.. if you haven't yet.. it is worth exploring.
I guess I am just more comfortable with my body and less inhibitions the more mature and experience I become. I want to do this over and over.
It is a different type of orgasm than I have ever known.

Guys? Gals? Post your opinions, ideas, and experiences.

Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:56 PM   #24
Guest073114
Account Disabled

User ID: 72870
My ECCIE Reviews

*gasp I just did it for the first time last week. KILLER ORGASM!!! Hmmmmmmmm I have a trip planned for NOLA next month.....
Guest073114 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:13 PM   #25
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I absolutely love making a lady squirt. It's awesome! Oral gets it all in my mouth, on my face --- mmmmm. Fingers - I love the feeling all over my hands. Cock --- the sensation of feeling ot all over my manhood is wonderful.

The best part is watching her thrill. Nothing better than both of us drenched in her squirt.

I spent time with one lady who finally asked me to stop making her squirt after 30 minutes. Once I got her started, she couldn't stop as long as I was stimulating her. The towels had to be changed because they got so wet. Her squirt was very sweet to taste. Oh, yeah, I made her squirt more after she rested a bit. She slept very well that night. Her body was exhausted and weak.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:32 PM   #26
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulinaPayne View Post
*gasp I just did it for the first time last week. KILLER ORGASM!!! Hmmmmmmmm I have a trip planned for NOLA next month.....
So what was it that finally brought you to the wet lands?

Lucky me, I have been with several ladies with this ability. One of the best times I had my face between a little spinners legs, our fingers were locked together at her sides where she could pull on me as I pulled on her. She shot so hard it hit my face and bounced back in a full solid stream that hit her in the face. We were both soaked and our faces dripped with her juices.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #27
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a "full time" squirter and have been for many many years. I squirt, gush, flood even trickle at times .... any form of this and my body does it. My orgasms are so amazing at times one starts and just as it ends another happens. My body WILL NOT LIE to a man, unfortunately the other side of this is if he's not real talented he may not get very many. When he is .... OMFG I at times will almost beg them to stop, I become thankful for those breaks some men need LOL!

Mine happen NOT only by g-spot stimuli but many many ways, daty, fingering, clit rubbing, sometimes even nipple play, intercourse .... OMG ... I don't think there is a WAY for me NOT to squirt, flood, gush, dribble, leak, trickle ... all O's are rocking!

EVEN when a lady has become completely comfortable with their sexuality, relaxed with partner(s) NOT all ladies will EVER be able to do this. The best advice I can give any one is RELAX - GET OUT OF YOUR MIND and into your PUSSY - ENJOY all the wonderful sensations when a man touches us in many ways!

http://www.very-koi.net/tutor/female/female.htm

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com...lth_news.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

http://www.askmen.com/dating/keyword...aculation.html

http://www.isismedia.org/

I can come up with a lot more links for those who wish to learn more!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #28
Bella Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I was talking to you :-) I will be in touch.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #29
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I will give testimony to THT skills (nah, that doesn't seem right I don't think it is a learned ability). What I say about her (she knows this and I think she is good with it) is she can be a rhythmic squirter, once in CG she was squirting on my chest and face (yes that far) on every down stroke. That was one of the most exotic experiences of my life. I think I am much flattered because for us it was a constant rhythmic squirt for an extended time, so much she needed to rehydrate. BTW she is also a very good woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
I am a "full time" squirter and have been for many many years. I squirt, gush, flood even trickle at times .... any form of this and my body does it. My orgasms are so amazing at times one starts and just as it ends another happens. My body WILL NOT LIE to a man, unfortunately the other side of this is if he's not real talented he may not get very many. When he is .... OMFG I at times will almost beg them to stop, I become thankful for those breaks some men need LOL!

Mine happen NOT only by g-spot stimuli but many many ways, daty, fingering, clit rubbing, sometimes even nipple play, intercourse .... OMG ... I don't think there is a WAY for me NOT to squirt, flood, gush, dribble, leak, trickle ... all O's are rocking!

EVEN when a lady has become completely comfortable with their sexuality, relaxed with partner(s) NOT all ladies will EVER be able to do this. The best advice I can give any one is RELAX - GET OUT OF YOUR MIND and into your PUSSY - ENJOY all the wonderful sensations when a man touches us in many ways!

http://www.very-koi.net/tutor/female/female.htm

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com...lth_news.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

http://www.askmen.com/dating/keyword...aculation.html

http://www.isismedia.org/

I can come up with a lot more links for those who wish to learn more!
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:17 AM   #30
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to try this. I have never squirted and want to experience it.

I need to find someone to help me achieve my goal damnit.
MsElena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women