Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
Adeptus32
You Should Be Kneeling

Encounters: 35
Default A Note From The Mods

While Modda and I are currently taking care of the mod duties for STL, it's not our primary responsibility. That would be Kansas City. We are helping out after the passing of your previous mod, and since no one here has stepped up to volunteer to fill the role.

That being said, for the small amount of constructive content that is posted here, you generate a ridiculous amount of drama. I receive more PM's reporting violations, asking for post edits and deletions, etc from STL than I do from the much more active KC forum. And frankly, both Modda and myself tire of dealing with it.

The purpose of ECCIE is to provide a forum for the sharing of relevant information about the hobby. This is to be done in an adult and constructive manner. It's not a venue to air your petty disagreements, hurl insults at one another, and carry on personal vendettas. If this is your desire, please take it to another board.

The rules for posting on ECCIE are simple and straight forward. They can be found in the link in my signature below. Read them. Understand them. And behave like responsible adults, not spoiled six year olds. If the behavior continues, expect the laxity and forgiving attitude that has been shown in regards to points for violations to change to a more stern and unforgiving approach.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

-adeptus-
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women