Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
abrielle~johnsten
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 100966
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=299095

Thanks for the Semi positive review

I'm not sure what u mean by running with Killee. We are immidiate family. Can't u tell by the big ole bumper behind. Some of you guys can be sooo silly & be moved by the words / posts of others. Don't be foolish & believe everything you hear. Be your own person. For the most part I've just been watching. Its really NOT hard to tell who RUNS W WHO especially when they put themselves " on blast" . See now if we all pay attention we may learn something.
abrielle~johnsten is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
Arion_Ali
Account Disabled

User ID: 55563

I second that!!!
YES PEOPLE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION!!!
dammit lol.... j.k
Arion_Ali is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
karlof%
Gaining Momentum

Ms. Johnsten what i was saying is birds of a feather flock together and given the HISTORY of Ms. Killee and her partner who chimed in above it has been very suspect...[ It looks to me as if shes with Kilma Leon so IDK BCG this might classify as an TOFTT thats just my opinon you know after reading reviews of Killee, thats if she runs with her...QUOTE][/QUOTE]this is what I wrote on your review I was actually saying that it could classify as an TOFTT because of the reviews and things said about Killee and also I said IF she runs with her. Thats good you and her have nice bumpers as you say but I said it was good review and Im not moved by anyones reviews thats not my thing as I know everyones experince is not the same.You sound intelligent so I know you know what I was saying but we must stick up for our friends or is it sponser??????? As for pay attention I would but Im scared one of you will upsale me if I want you to look at me when Im doing what ever it is we do LMAO...As far as me saying Im with TGS Im not and have never got the pleasure of actually being in her company, she was here before you so I choose (Yes Im saying this) to cheer for the home team.Like I said in the review, again it was a good review and you are doing a decent job so dont get wrapped up in the hype and do what it is you say you do as for me Im a hobbyist so this what I do critique. As always you girls, woman, ladies be safe out here and many blessings to you and yours........
karlof% is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #4
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I said it on the review and I'll say it here... 21 "Yes" reviews for Killee and one where the client didn't actually meet her like back in 2010. I'm confused as to how you think her service is so bad... Go figure.

I thought it was a good review as well... and from what I could tell the only way this guy TOFTT was that she had no other reviews posted from someone else before him... and for that, we thank him. Outside of that, it sounded like he had a terrific time.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #5
karlof%
Gaining Momentum

fireserpent keep up the good work here...........I stated an opinion from myself not others. TOFTT to me he did just that in my opinion again and that was just a statement directed to BCG..I said it was a good review...I never said KIllee service was bad neither just some reviews are suspect even if they do say yes.............

taking my vacation now fireserpent im already 5 pints away from it anyhow......
karlof% is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Um... why is my name being taken in vain here?

For the record: I have Kilma Leon and her partner in crime Arion Ali on my "ignore" list because I find their personalities repugnant, and I'd rather not read anything they have to say. And obviously there's no way in hell I'd see them "professionally". And if Abrielle is related to one or both of them, I'll probably decline to see her, too, though I won't put her on my ignore list immediately; she'll have to earn her way there.

But I have no advice for the rest of you; if any of you find them attractive and want to see them, go for it. But for myself, I wouldn't see either of them if they were the last providers on Earth.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
abrielle~johnsten
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 100966
My ECCIE Reviews

Opinions are like assholes & everyone has 1!!!! I really do not mind anyone judge me based on whom my niece is. YOU CAN'T HELP who your family is. My niece has spoken very positive things about this board. I joined because I seen it was a safe place to handle business. I look foward to informing new guys about verification & screening. I also entend to push for new sign ups.
In any business u have ppl who will & ppl who won't buy your product. Just because the product is top notch doesn't mean everyone who likes it will buy it & enjoy it. Some won't even b able to affford it.
abrielle~johnsten is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #8
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Um... why is my name being taken in vain here?

For the record: I have Kilma Leon and her partner in crime Arion Ali on my "ignore" list because I find their personalities repugnant, and I'd rather not read anything they have to say. And obviously there's no way in hell I'd see them "professionally". And if Abrielle is related to one or both of them, I'll probably decline to see her, too, though I won't put her on my ignore list immediately; she'll have to earn her way there.

But I have no advice for the rest of you; if any of you find them attractive and want to see them, go for it. But for myself, I wouldn't see either of them if they were the last providers on Earth.

Cheers,

bcg

FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto, BCG!!

And too bad we didn't get to hook up on my way through, but I did have some Prince's Chicken in Nashville since I didn't have to take the extra time to drive through Memphis... It was AWESOME!!!!! So, thank you for not being able to get away so I could eat some fandamntabulous chicken!!

Rest of my message is potponed until a later date......
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:25 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickgrlswag View Post
Ditto, BCG!!

And too bad we didn't get to hook up on my way through, but I did have some Prince's Chicken in Nashville since I didn't have to take the extra time to drive through Memphis... It was AWESOME!!!!! So, thank you for not being able to get away so I could eat some fandamntabulous chicken!!
Once again, I please a lady by not seeing her.

I should retire from the hobby and make every provider in TN, AR, MS, KY, and MO delirious and ecstatic...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:35 AM   #11
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO!!!! I would have been MUCH happier to have seen you.... I have never been to Memphis and was lookin for an excuse to go that way!!

Soon, my friend. Soon.
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women